LineDazzle

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

On the thread about Steve Hawking in favour of the Israeli Boycott, Zuiko spoken in favour of Israel, and in antipathy of the Arabs. He even quoted the Bible as a source. Looks like Zuiko is a Christian. Why? The reason I and Zuiko believes in a God are very different. I believe in him because of all the proof there is that points towards him. Zuiko believes in him because his parents taught him to, and he can't think for himself, like always.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Hello?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

No comments?
MaltaMon

Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Zwacko is a chameleon.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

But why does he favour Israel, and more so quote the scripture treating it like it is true, out of being a chameleon? What benefit to him would it be here?
MaltaMon

Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Why else would he post to someone with whom I was arguing about the Middle East that he should pay no attention to me, that " none of us" take me seriously? He'll assume whatever color he needs to justify a gratuitous and childish attack like that. He has no views of his own, so he just criticizes, even in a serious discussion in which he is not involved. Lol. It's really classic behavior, if you think about it
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

MaltaMon wrote:
Why else would he post to someone with whom I was arguing about the Middle East that he should pay no attention to me, that " none of us" take me seriously? He'll assume whatever color he needs to justify a gratuitous and childish attack like that. He has no views of his own, so he just criticizes, even in a serious discussion in which he is not involved. Lol. It's really classic behavior, if you think about it
Did he do it probably just to be different to you, out of spite for you? Maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 11 hr Maltamon 1,091
HS nude swimming 12 hr Dangling Jewels Wilt 103
Is Homework Helpful or Harmful? (Sep '08) Tue jjjjjj 351
The Redskins have one of the most stable roster... Tue Squanto 2
Juniper JNCIP JN0-643 dumps Mon luke_karl 1
IBM test C4120-782 real questions Mon luke_karl 1
PMI CAPM PMI-100 dumps Mon luke_karl 1
•••
•••