Phil

UK

#22 May 14, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you comparing yourself to me? There's nothing in all your posts except repetitive name calling. You keep making a fool of yourself with such statements.
Comparing myself to you?
No, my standards are far higher than that.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing myself to you?
Your standards? Nothing but name calling?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#24 May 14, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Your standards? Nothing but name calling?
This from a man(?) who can't string a sentence together without using the words poodle or lapdog.
The defence rests.
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#25 May 14, 2013
Name calling. I suppose "lapdog", "poodle", "Mollyfag", "gay", "queer","pedoph ile" and the rest of your online vocabulary have nothing to do with "name-calling". This is why everyone understands that you are an idiot. And that, sadly, you are much too stupid and unsophisticated to have any appreciation for just how stupid you are.
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

#26 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I was responding to Zuiko.
How on earth is that paying you a compliment?
You are still as thick as pig shit.
So you complimented Zuiko, to gain some love in your life, ya lonely little man? Losing your sons love too? Does your son no longer talk to you much anymore? And did you not gain any love from your wife?
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

#27 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Repetitive.
Dull.
Where have I heard that before?
Oh, yes, in my post to Zuiko The Unoriginal.
Trying to prove yourself the real man is repetitive and made you look like the shy, quiet, weird kid in the room.
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

#28 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing myself to you?
We gave you those lines for you to have standards on, son.
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

#29 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a man(?) who can't string a sentence together without using the words poodle or lapdog.
The defence rests.
MaltaMon said this. So you are copying after and clinging to MaltaMon now and hoping that he may be your dad?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#30 May 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
So you complimented Zuiko, to gain some love in your life, ya lonely little man? Losing your sons love too? Does your son no longer talk to you much anymore? And did you not gain any love from your wife?
No, I was not complimenting Zuiko.
Read the posts again, in context, not that you would have any idea what that word means.
You are seriously thick.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#31 May 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
We gave you those lines for you to have standards on, son.
Largelystupid, don't get involved in conversations where big words are used.
You are clearly out of your depth.
Go back to colouring your books.
Use crayons.
The edges are soft so you won't hurt yourself.
MaltaMon

Trexlertown, PA

#32 May 14, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Name calling. I suppose "lapdog", "poodle", "Mollyfag", "gay", "queer","pedoph ile" and the rest of your online vocabulary have nothing to do with "name-calling". This is why everyone understands that you are an idiot. And that, sadly, you are much too stupid and unsophisticated to have any appreciation for just how stupid you are.
For the record, this post was directed to ZWACKO/DJW. I should have included the insane post of his that prompted this response: ZWACKO accused Phil of 'name calling'. Lol. That's right: ZWACKO accused someone other than himself of name-calling.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#33 May 15, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was not complimenting Zuiko.
Read the posts again, in context, not that you would have any idea what that word means.
You are seriously thick.
So who did you compliment, son?
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#34 May 15, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Use crayons.
If you are up for another round, then lets get to the point, you accused me of being a pedophile only as an attack. Explain how I am a pedophile. And before you attacked Zuiko and Bob, I saw you having a fraternity with them, while attacking us.

Get to the game, kid.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#35 May 15, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Use crayons.
You said you were responding to Zuiko, and he borrowed that off you when he responded to you. Saying he "at least has a sense of humour" is a compliment. You complimented him, stop trying to make it look like you didn't have a fraternity with him.
Phil

UK

#36 May 15, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
So who did you compliment, son?
Nobody.
Phil

UK

#37 May 15, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you were responding to Zuiko, and he borrowed that off you when he responded to you. Saying he "at least has a sense of humour" is a compliment. You complimented him, stop trying to make it look like you didn't have a fraternity with him.
He was saying you had a sense of humour.
Seriously, you take stupidity to another level.
Are you on something?
Phil

UK

#38 May 15, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are up for another round, then lets get to the point, you accused me of being a pedophile only as an attack. Explain how I am a pedophile. And before you attacked Zuiko and Bob, I saw you having a fraternity with them, while attacking us.
Get to the game, kid.
I have never had a 'fraternity' with Bob or Zuiko.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#39 May 15, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Use crayons.
You should take that advice yourself, since there is nothing in all your posts except "you are this and you are that" without any content whatsoever, which is all typical of a child. I think Large is right in calling you "son" and "child" since you are inferior to him. You are even copyinhg his words when addressing other posters.
Phil

UK

#40 May 15, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take that advice yourself, since there is nothing in all your posts except "you are this and you are that" without any content whatsoever, which is all typical of a child. I think Large is right in calling you "son" and "child" since you are inferior to him. You are even copyinhg his words when addressing other posters.
The day I have to stoop so low as to copy the words of or feel inferior to an imbecile who thinks being thought of as a floor covering is a mark of affection is the day I will seek professional help.
And what is in your posts apart from poodle, lapdog, etc?
LineDazzle

Holywell, UK

#41 May 15, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody.
If it wasn't a compliment when you said "Zuiko at least had a sense of humour", what was it then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ontario's education system in turmoil due to te... 3 hr check Actons vs G... 1
News Strike watch: Ontario may have to wait until Fr... 12 hr Birth Certificate... 1
70-347 practice test, Microsoft 70-347 Exam Dumps 13 hr thc2050724 1
70-346 practice test, Microsoft 70-346 Exam Dumps 13 hr thc2050724 1
70-342 practice test, Microsoft 70-342 Exam Dumps 13 hr thc2050724 1
70-337 practice test, Microsoft 70-337 Exam Dumps 14 hr thc2040988 1
70-336 exam dumps, Microsoft Lync Server 2013 7... 14 hr thc2040988 1
More from around the web