First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 May 12, 2013
Education plays the most important role to develop a country. Without education, the development of a country is unthinkable. The more educated people are, the more developed a country is. So, we all should give stress on how to develop our education.
If I had chance to develop education. I would introduce a new education syllabus that is easier to the student and comprises of more basic elements. An easy education syllabus will encourage the students to read more and more. If a student cannot understand his lesson by using efforts again and again, he will certainly lose his enthusiasm to read that lesson.
MaltoMon

Dorval, Canada

#3 May 13, 2013
Nude swimming plays the most important role to develop a boy. Without nude swimming, the development of a boy is unthinkable. The more boys swim nude, the more developed they are. So, we all should give stress on how to develop opportunities for nude swimming.
If I had a chance to develop education, I would introduce a syllabus of nude swimming and topless PE classes for boys that is easier for them and comprises of more basic elements. An easy education syllabus will encourage the boys to swim nude more and more. If a boy cannot understand his lesson by using efforts again and again, he will lose his pants and briefs and receive a bare-bottom spanking.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#4 May 13, 2013
MaltoMon wrote:
Nude swimming plays the most important role to develop a boy. Without nude swimming, the development of a boy is unthinkable. The more boys swim nude, the more developed they are. So, we all should give stress on how to develop opportunities for nude swimming.
If I had a chance to develop education, I would introduce a syllabus of nude swimming and topless PE classes for boys that is easier for them and comprises of more basic elements. An easy education syllabus will encourage the boys to swim nude more and more. If a boy cannot understand his lesson by using efforts again and again, he will lose his pants and briefs and receive a bare-bottom spanking.
Imagine that this pedophile whack job, Bob of Dorval/Montreal, Canada, takes me to task for insulting gay men. A moment later, he posts this, and hides behind what appears to be my screen name. And in the process he hijacks the serious thread of someone else. Just ignore him, please. He's an identified child sexual offender and has posted threats on the life of my son, whom he raped when my son was 12. His serial use of my name to hide behind (sometimes, as he does here, changing one "a" to an "o", but more often without any spelling change) and others is intended to permit him to post pedophile or other sociopathic smut while seeing to it that others are blamed. But all one need do is recognize the sick thinking, the despicable scenarios,he posts, then check the location.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#5 May 13, 2013
Go back to your inflatable sex toys, moron, no one is listening to you.
MaltaMon

Alexandria, VA

#6 May 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
Why do you post this sh*t, Bob?,Why hijack someone's thread with your depraved fantasies of child sexual-abuse? Nobody's laughing. It's sick
Phil

Manchester, UK

#7 May 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
Is this another of those 'ideas' that 'intelligent' people discuss?
Who do you think is listening to you, you sad pathetic queer apology for a man?
Why do you persist in confirming to all on Topix what a prick you are?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this another of those 'ideas' that 'intelligent' people discuss?
Who do you think is listening to you, you sad pathetic queer apology for a man?
Why do you persist in confirming to all on Topix what a prick you are?
The same "intelligent" repetitions by Molly's poodle Philli.
Phil

UK

#9 May 14, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
This repetitive and unoriginal response is getting rather dull.
A lot like you, in fact.
Phil

UK

#10 May 14, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be childish and s ay Bob's lapdog is rushing to his defence but I'll leave such pointless drivel to you.
LineDazzl

Connahs Quay, UK

#11 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be childish and s ay Bob's lapdog is rushing to his defence but I'll leave such pointless drivel to you.
Nothing wrong with childish humour, as long as you don't pick your times to say the jokes in uncalled for times like an immature child does.

But of course, you are old enough to be Bobbies victim, typical of your age to want to look grown up.

Location hidden

#12 May 14, 2013
I always enjoy your sense of humour, Large, or is it Lino, certainly makes a change from the dull duo Molly and Philly, with their constant rants and childish talk.
Phil

UK

#13 May 14, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
I always enjoy your sense of humour, Large, or is it Lino, certainly makes a change from the dull duo Molly and Philly, with their constant rants and childish talk.
Have you ever had an original thought of your own?
I sometimes feel like I'm your ghost writer.
You are obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.
Phil

UK

#14 May 14, 2013
LineDazzl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with childish humour, as long as you don't pick your times to say the jokes in uncalled for times like an immature child does.
But of course, you are old enough to be Bobbies victim, typical of your age to want to look grown up.
Changing your id has done nothing to improve your piss poor command of the English language
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

#15 May 14, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
Trying to flatter me, like most narcissists do to gain approval, and like most sociopaths do in order to trick people and make them gain a favour in return?
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

#16 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So you also complimented me too? But you are still the slave.
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

#17 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your id has done nothing to improve your piss poor command of the English language
How is it pisspoor chimney sweeping boy?

Now just accept that your mother raised you to be retarded, and you have no way to escape out of it! Don't bother trying to succeed in life, just accept and flaunt your incompetence!
Phil

UK

#18 May 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
So you also complimented me too? But you are still the slave.
I was responding to Zuiko.
How on earth is that paying you a compliment?
You are still as thick as pig shit.

Location hidden

#19 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
This repetitive and unoriginal response is getting rather dull.
A lot like you, in fact.
I was talking about your repetitive, dull posts, idiot.

Location hidden

#20 May 14, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you comparing yourself to me? There's nothing in all your posts except repetitive name calling. You keep making a fool of yourself with such statements.
Phil

UK

#21 May 14, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about your repetitive, dull posts, idiot.
Repetitive.
Dull.
Where have I heard that before?
Oh, yes, in my post to Zuiko The Unoriginal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penis comparison. Measuring flacid and erect sm... 16 hr anaon 53
Personal Injury Attorney, Jeffrey T. Jones Warn... Sep 19 anon 2
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) Sep 19 anon 1,197
500-254 practice exam & 500-254 question and an... Sep 19 testhorseahx 1
500-201 practice exam & 500-201 question and an... Sep 19 testhorseahx 1
500-005 practice exam & 500-005 question and an... Sep 19 testhorseahx 1
650-294 practice exam & 650-294 question and an... Sep 19 oacllceo 1
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE