anyone teaching in primary schools wi...

anyone teaching in primary schools with Social Media for educational purposes

Posted in the Education Forum

Taichung, Taiwan

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I'm a graduate student at National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei, Taiwan. I would like to know if there is anyone teaching in elementary/primary schools and using Social Networking Sites/Social Media for educational purposes with your students right now. I've been writing this topic in my thesis but I need first-hand experiences from specific school teachers. If so, I would like to have a skype interview with you. Please feel free to contact me at: [email protected], or message me here. I will really appreciate it!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2 Aug 21, 2014
Just noticed this post. Yes, I am a teacher and in our school we do use social media for educational purposes at times. Here's how:
1. Aggregating images and information to share with classmates or with interest groups that cut across courses and institutions
2. Creating a public profile to showcase personal research interests and to connect with a broad audience
3. Forming student study groups with the use of Google+ hangouts and other social tools (this one is the most common use of social media for educational purposes)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PE kit (Feb '13) 3 hr Phil 124
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 10 hr LineDazzle 2,050
810-403 dumps, Cisco ourcomes Business Transfor... 13 hr aca23C4105 1
News A History Lesson from the CIA Tue MaltaMond 007 3
AUN 1ST BATCH ADMISSION LIST 2015 /2016 out cal... Tue PhilN 8
PE kit shirtless (Apr '14) Tue Phil 90
University Of Ibadan (UI) 1st Batch Admission l... Tue A B Emmanuel 1
More from around the web