Why sexual assault cases on campus are often investigated by school, not police

There are 10 comments on the The Washington Post story from May 3, 2014, titled Why sexual assault cases on campus are often investigated by school, not police. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The new focus on sexual violence on campus has prompted many people to wonder why local police don't investigate all such assault allegations, given that such behavior is criminal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

MaltaMon

Sewell, NJ

#4 May 5, 2014
All three of the above were posted by a single individual, the demented, pathologically lonely, nude-boy-obsessed pedophile plagiarist and fraud, England's own DJW. He talks only to himself and, quite obviously, prefers it that way.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 6, 2014
Btw, DJ, The Review is not the college newspaper. It is a privately-run, Wall Street-financed right-wing publication that is distributed for free, is published every two to four weeks, and is where the fictional conservative pundit character played by the satirist Stephen Colbert supposedly got his start in the early 1980s (In real life, Colbert studied not at Dartmouth but at Northwestern University). The Review is not taken seriously. I'll leave it to you to identify the College's daily newspaper. You're an idiot.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#7 May 7, 2014
DJ Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have spent your entire life covering up sexual assault at Dartmouth now you seek to blame the Tea Party and the Christian Coalition for nude swimming from connecticut to Rhode Island.
I think Phil sees through you now!
I know that was supposed to be funny, but it makes no sense, DJ. But then few things that ten year-olds say when speaking to adults about things of which they have no real knowledge ever do.
Phil

Faringdon, UK

#8 May 8, 2014
DJ Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have spent your entire life covering up sexual assault at Dartmouth now you seek to blame the Tea Party and the Christian Coalition for nude swimming from connecticut to Rhode Island.
I think Phil sees through you now!
"I think Phil sees through you now"

Actually I think you need to get a life.
Phil

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

#10 May 8, 2014
DJ Waltz wrote:
<quoted text>
No Phil we must make sure children have a life free from exploitation. We must protect them against the Max Clifford's, Jimmy Savilles and the Maltamon of Dartmouth run school wrestling team.
http://www.krdo.com/news/Dad-Says-He-Told-Sch...
Dad Says He Told School About Carrier's Nude Exams
POSTED: 12:40 AM MDT Mar 23, 2012
UPDATED: 12:40 AM MDT Mar 23, 2012
On Thursday, a dad testified that he had alerted Mann Middle School about nude wrestling exams seven months before Josh Carrier was arrested
Who do you really think you are fooling, apart from yourself.
It isn't Maltamon who spends his sad, lonely, miserable life trawling the internet and copying any story that mentions boys in various states of undress.
It's you, dickhead,
Only you.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#11 May 10, 2014
Who do you really think you are fooling, apart from yourself, Pedo Phil?
It is both you and MaltaMon the Molester who spend their sad, lonely, miserable lives trawling Topix and reading any story that mentions boys in various states of undress. And while you qualify both mine and DJW's posts as not worth reading or responding to, read and respond is what you do. Every time.
Dickheads, both of your.
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#13 May 11, 2014
Why are YOU posting, DJW? And you, Pedo Bob?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#15 May 11, 2014
MaltaMon wrote:
Are you expecting a serious, honest and grown up answer?
Don't hold your breath.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#16 May 11, 2014
MaltaMon wrote:
Both DJW and myself are posting because both MaltaMon the Molester and Pedo Phil need their fix. Not posting would be at worst cruel, and at the least, impolite.
MM and PP visit Topix expecting titillation, and to let them down would be unthinkable.

Hahahahahaha!
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#19 Mar 6, 2015
The Illinois High School Association permits boys the option of being weighed in the nude. Illinois is obviously a progressive state. Only a matter of time before CaDad launches a crusade to have it stopped, or at least, modified so that no female ever witnesses the weigh-in. Wrestlers are rough, tough, strong, and brave, but if a female ever saw their peenie, it would turn them into quivering, emasculated lumps of jelly. At least, according to CaDad it would...

And you can bet that MaltaMon and Phil are planning a trip to Illinois as we speak, in the hopes of attending wrestling events and being able to witness a nude weigh-in. Even if they don't, wrestlers' uniforms don't leave much to the inagination, and Molly and Philly will get to see lots of teenage buttock. In fact, the wrestler's singlet is almost a sort of.....dare I say it?.......panty-waist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 apps to help your child learn outside of the... 8 hr MaltaMon 2
News Gov. Larry Hogan, in Baltimore, vows to bring r... Mon Ecossais 5
News Robert Smith out as MTA administrator for secon... Mon Jimll fix it 12
Consumers? Mon Jimll fix it 13
what education should a teenager get (Nov '06) Mon Jimll fix it 15
PE kit (Feb '13) Mon Malta Mon 62
PE kit shirtless (Apr '14) Mon Malta Mon 64
More from around the web