Are Little Rock schools finally deseg...

Are Little Rock schools finally desegregated?

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Gazette story from Jan 14, 2014, titled Are Little Rock schools finally desegregated?. In it, The Daily Gazette reports that:

Five decades and $1 billion after an infamous racial episode made Little Rock, Ark., a national symbol of school segregation, the legal fight to ensure that all of its children receive equal access to education is almost over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Gazette.

Karen

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 15, 2014
NO! look at the television ads where they go into the classrooms. In the Little Rock-North little rock school districts most parents have their children in private, e-stem or charter schools(the white population). Go to Boone Park elementary or go to Dunbar Middle school and see what you find. Those schools are predominantly black aside for the Mexican kids that attend there. No one not John Walker or McDaniel really cares and now with Walker monitoring the schools it is going to get worse instead of better. The black children are back to getting an education of less quality because the parents of so many of them cannot afford the private sector schools. Look at Hall High, it use to be one of the most affluent schools in Little rock and now it is just another Ghetto fab place for kids to spend the day. They carry guns and sell drugs on campus are you kidding me no white parent is going to let their children go to such. The school districts need people placed in the school who do nothing but report to the school district and to the judge when statistically one race out numbers the other. Last but not least I feel almost certain the not a one of the people Hellar, Roberts, Walker, Lasitar,Pressman,Richardson,No land, Tucker,Eddings,Guess, nor Suggs has children in the PUBLIC school system. If they did I garuntee it would matter and it would NOT be over until ALL PUBLIC schools were equally DESEGREGATED and Judge Marshall would have looked a little more into the matter and believe me John Walker the FOX will be bringing said suit for desegregation and just watch what I am telling you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Punishment Hat Is Legal 4 hr Punish Her Ill Lad 7
Punishment (Nov '14) 4 hr Punish Her Ill Lad 73
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 4 hr Punish Her Ill Lad 198
Spanking Phil And MaltaMon (S.P.A.M. ) 4 hr Pubic Hair Itchy ... 12
Should I Spank my Sons over the pants,over the ... (Apr '14) 4 hr Pubic Hair Itchy ... 52
should spanking be brought back to schools ? (Apr '12) 4 hr Pubic Hair Itchy ... 291
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) 4 hr Parent Holds Its ... 38
More from around the web