Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Braille is a tactile writing system used by the blind and the visually impaired, and found in books, on menus, signs, elevator buttons, and currency. Braille-users can read computer screens and other electronic supports thanks to refreshable braille displays. They can write braille with a slate and stylus or type it on a braille writer, such as a portable braille note-taker, or on a computer that prints with a braille embosser (source: Wikipedia).

Braille symbols are very efficient and elegant and obviously useful in the Internet-frenzy communications era to the visually impaired.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" (key excerpt from the United States Declaration of Independence).

The Declaration of Independence is a humanitarian liberty document that reveals society's sincere interest in celebrating democratic human rights and self-determination governance. The Declaration of Independence and many valuable copies of it are distributed to many places to advertise and market democracy, and perhaps this document printed in progressive Braille form would educationally reflect the new age art psyche marketability of equity-conscious Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Children of a Lesser God" (1986).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!
MaltoMon

Dorval, Canada

#2 May 9, 2013
There was a young boy from the vale,
On whose chest was tattooed
That he was for sale.
While on his behind,
For the sake of the blind,
Was exactly the same,
But in Braille.
MaltataMon I

Thorofare, NJ

#3 May 9, 2013
MaltoMon wrote:
There was a young boy from the vale,
On whose chest was tattooed
That he was for sale.
While on his behind,
For the sake of the blind,
Was exactly the same,
But in Braille.
Pedo Bob posting under a fraudulent name that is almost identical to mine from his location in Dorval, Montreal, Canada. This is a very sick, childish middle-aged man who has raped many young boys and has stalked one who has spoken to the authorities about Bob's sociopathic sexual abuse of children. Read within this context, these infantile postings of his reveal a very dangerous child predator.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#4 May 9, 2013
It's finally over. After a year of false accusations, outrageous allegations, phony threats, pompous bluster, frivolous puffery, and totally insane blabbery, MaltaMon is dead in the water.
Like a hurricane blowing itself out over the north Atlantic and becoming nothing more than a tropical depression, MaltaMon is out of steam.
He has admitted his gay raped son to be nothing more than "nasty fagtalk", and has gone down in flames for the last time.
Like his phony inflatable son, MaltaMon has been deflated, and is just a pile of crumpled polyvinyl expiring in the corner as the last of its air leaks out.
MaltataMon I

Thorofare, NJ

#5 May 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
It's finally over. After a year of false accusations, outrageous allegations, phony threats, pompous bluster, frivolous puffery, and totally insane blabbery, MaltaMon is dead in the water.
Like a hurricane blowing itself out over the north Atlantic and becoming nothing more than a tropical depression, MaltaMon is out of steam.
He has admitted his gay raped son to be nothing more than "nasty fagtalk", and has gone down in flames for the last time.
Like his phony inflatable son, MaltaMon has been deflated, and is just a pile of crumpled polyvinyl expiring in the corner as the last of its air leaks out.
Nonsense, Bob. You're filled to your eyeballs with sh*t, as usual. Wipe the "pudding" off your keyboard, your computer screen, your floor, your walls, and your lap and zip up. You have had a hard-on for my son for nearly nine years.
MaltataMon I

Thorofare, NJ

#6 May 9, 2013
The "nasty fagtalk" is Zuiko's charge that my son doesn't exist. Why would I refer to my own statements as "nasty fagtalk"? Lol. Get a freaking grip, Pedo Bob. You're acting like a,swamp sow in heat. That time of year,I suppose. And quite a contradiction for you after all your admissions of having raped my son, of having stalked him, and the two threats on his life that you posted this spring. Yoiu're desperate because the police have all of them. Later, you sick perverted boy-raping bastard
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#7 May 9, 2013
Give it up, moron. It's over.
MaltataMon I

Thorofare, NJ

#8 May 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
Give it up, moron. It's over.
Pedo Bob, it will not be over until you are behind bars.
MaltataMon I

Thorofare, NJ

#9 May 9, 2013
Lol. It isn't over simply because you choose, dishonestly , to deliberately misconstrue for the benefit of your gay audience what I said to conform to the service of your own fears and apprehensions. You know that your interpretation is a lie. Live with it. Dumb bastard.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#10 May 9, 2013
MaltataMon I wrote:
<quoted text> Pedo Bob, it will not be over until you are behind bars.
Come and get me sucka!
MaltataMon I

Thorofare, NJ

#11 May 9, 2013
On my way.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#12 May 9, 2013
"On my way."? Hahahahaha!

Is that anything like "any day now"?..or "soon"?

Give it up moron. It's over.
MaltataMon I

Thorofare, NJ

#13 May 9, 2013
Believe what you wish. And what you believe really is wishful thinking.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#14 May 9, 2013
Give it up, moron, it's OVER.
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

#15 May 9, 2013
Nah
LineDazzle

Connahs Quay, UK

#17 May 14, 2013
No way bob! You're here in the cage to be mocked by the Zoo keepers!
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#18 May 14, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
No way bob! You're here in the cage to be mocked by the Zoo keepers!
Lol.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#19 May 15, 2013
What animal shall Bob be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penis comparison. Measuring flacid and erect sm... 14 hr anaon 53
Personal Injury Attorney, Jeffrey T. Jones Warn... Sep 19 anon 2
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) Sep 19 anon 1,197
500-254 practice exam & 500-254 question and an... Sep 19 testhorseahx 1
500-201 practice exam & 500-201 question and an... Sep 19 testhorseahx 1
500-005 practice exam & 500-005 question and an... Sep 19 testhorseahx 1
650-294 practice exam & 650-294 question and an... Sep 19 oacllceo 1
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE