coyote

Hantsport, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

I feel the problem is female vanity much more than male voyeurs. For years now males have ventured to beaches with topless women and I think most will agree after the 10 minute induction it is really not an issue.I think if women went barechested at beach as most males they would not be concerned about the effects of aging, breastfeeding etc. So- do females really want comfort and equal rights or do they wish to maintain breasts as a sexual item to entice males and feel they must imitate the plastic models ? Just wondering and no strong feelings on the subject.
Steve Green

Towcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Just posted on the 9 inch nipple thread, now there's a subject!
Anyway, I've always found it a really odd thing that men are allowed to go around in public with their shirts off no problem, bare nipples on display, without any problem whatsoever except their own self conscious feelings.
But then it is a total no go for women.
Why?
Why are male nipples okay to view, whereas womens are not. Janet Jackson springs to mind!
I hope we don't end up with the lads being banned from removing their shirts.
Anyway, where i live this summer there have been men going about with flabby manboobs bared to the air, bigger than some women I noticed.
Now that should be banned!
coyote

Hantsport, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

uuuhhh ! oh well- I would think the Janet Jackson thing is really not to my intent for this forum(quite possibly she was compensated well for the flash) I am not absolutely certain why as did her breast look any different than those from any other photos or even Nat Geo.. Fact is the "breast did not". I hate to say it but males w/o shirts after the "ripped" state are not attractive but people understand that and as per my topic females should or maybe would be comfortable knowing that is a given and enjoy the liberty for themselves-not others...
Steve Green

Towcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

So you want to give women equal rights to go barechested as us lucky boys eh? Barebreasted sounds better I agree. Well in practice it would be as funny as it would be titilating for some. Don't hold your breath Mr Coyote. May I suggest you emigrate to somewhere a bit more exotic like Papua New Guinea for example. I'm sure women have equal chest exposing rights there.
coyote

Hantsport, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Steve: dunno and no desire to go to Papua. As I alluded to in OP I have noticed at topless beaches the males experiencing the topless ladies for first time seem to not be distracted after a very few minutes and I understand the same with the ladies who choose to be w/o tops _ just my thots!` I note you are in UK so regarding this issue I have no idea what is considered legal but in Canada females are legal to be topless anywhere a man may be. Now this applies in a large jurisdiction but I feel would be accepted nationwide. In the USA it is the same in NY and places like Maine, Vermont (I think even nude there) The women over here have the right as they must (acc to you-in Papua)-tks.
Steve Green

Towcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

coyote wrote:
Steve: dunno and no desire to go to Papua. As I alluded to in OP I have noticed at topless beaches the males experiencing the topless ladies for first time seem to not be distracted after a very few minutes and I understand the same with the ladies who choose to be w/o tops _ just my thots!` I note you are in UK so regarding this issue I have no idea what is considered legal but in Canada females are legal to be topless anywhere a man may be. Now this applies in a large jurisdiction but I feel would be accepted nationwide. In the USA it is the same in NY and places like Maine, Vermont (I think even nude there) The women over here have the right as they must (acc to you-in Papua)-tks.
Interesting that Canada anecdote about women allowed barechested in same places as men. Does that mean that men cannot walk down the street without shirts then? Surely not! And I bet the women don't.
By the way, are your nipples 9 inches apart?
coyote

Hantsport, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

You got it- men have to wear tank tops- even at public beaches- hope a male topfree movement begins in a major city like Toronto or Vancouver--eh!!
Steve Green

Towcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

coyote wrote:
You got it- men have to wear tank tops- even at public beaches- hope a male topfree movement begins in a major city like Toronto or Vancouver--eh!!
What! Men are not allowed to be barechested in Canada? In normal street situations, on a hot summers day?
Here in England when the weather is hot, virtually half the men under 40 will be walking around in public minus any kind of top. And plenty of older ones too. Maybe just because we appreciate good weather when we get it.
I always love the confidence of the lone guy who walks downtown barechested amongst fully top half dressed people. But that is rare. Once one shirt is off, lots come off!
We have a TA centre near me (Territorial Army) and the men often jog past, training, in small groups of 8, in khaki combat trousers, black shiny boots, and very fit bare chests every one of them. They do this all year round, even in freezing sub zero temperatures in December and January. They are a hardy bunch, and I bet that makes their nipples as spikey as they can get. It also makes them look very very good.
coyote

Greenwood, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

wow Steve:you like bare chested guys then better`stay where you are as in my country it is illegal and even Tarzan has to wear a t-shirt in the movies- quite a cultural difference. Wish someone from your country would help us out as our capitalists charge big time dollars for neck-to knee bathing attire for men and the ladies have to be covered neck to ankle ! Gosh- my understanding it had to to with the modesty of the monarchy - seems not-eh ! Next to horrific crimes for which penalty is beheading- a male(or female) being topless is penalized by having to eat a seal and then being placed on an iceberg heading south-- not good !!
coyote

Berwick, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Steve- you are very informative and partially responsible for our government putting consideration towards allowing males to be topless wherever females go topless. This will certainly aid our tourist industry (in the summer months) thks
katie-

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

Good God bare chested men.You see plenty of that in this country in the summer and belive me it is not a pretty sight.young and middle age men stood outside a pub bare chested.hairy chests,tattoos,cigerette in moth beer in hand and to top it all agreat big beer belly.not a pretty sight and not a good advertisement for english tourism.
coyote

Berwick, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

Over here only ladies are permitted topless in public but our tourism nos. are down as well-hmmmm
Katie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

What about us girls and the fur free movement.
coyot e

Berwick, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Sorry Katie- do not quite understand your question about girls and fur free movement but would be interested in your explanation. Your respected modesty level sort of makes it difficult for a male poster to respond
coyot e

Berwick, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Katie wrote:
What about us girls and the fur free movement.
Will you explain further your question and what the fur free movement is ?????
Katie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

To Coyote hello its a joke because i cannot use a razor at the moment i am has hairy as bigfoot.So the fur free movement is me wanting to get rid of all this body hair-i never knew i had this much hair.
coyot e

Berwick, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Hey Pal: did you check if there is a barber locked up at the prison where you work ? Thought you were going to do that eons ago !
coyot e

Berwick, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Another thing Katie: maybe not good to use "fur" as a term for hair as oft times fur removal includes the pelt (Ugh !)So to avoid the possibility of being skinned it may be wise to call it the hair free movement (just saying !) I am more or less storm stayed this day and get a bit paranoid about it so other than a football/ hockey/ basketball game on tv I will likely be guilty of furthering my habit of posting rather stupid messages-sorry ! The posters encountered live in soooo many different time zones (great) Here- it is now 9.04 a.m. and possibly in UK it is 1 pm and 5 a.m. in British Columbia (?). Fascinating !
coyot e

Berwick, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

off topic--- when do the Jets play Patriots ?
Katie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

To Coyote sorry i forgot that fur free means pelts-hunters.Reading in a news paper a man hunting rattle snakes was attacked and killed when a round twenty of them struck.Well coyote heres the score snakes 1 humans o.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
network 3 hr johnparkeer123 1
Should I Spank my Sons over the pants,over the ... 4 hr Phil 16
School choice just makes sense 11 hr MaltaMon 2
Abuse of authority (Mar '07) 13 hr MaltaMon 15
John Paul II students named Junior Scholars 13 hr Brother Andre 3
boys boxing checks (Jun '12) 13 hr Bob 50
Is Homework Helpful or Harmful? (Sep '08) 15 hr Bob 352
•••
•••