Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?

There are 20 comments on the Jul 21, 2013, Free Republic story titled Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The human sex drive is the third most powerful force that exists in human beings, after thirst and hunger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Broseph

New Castle, DE

#164 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I expected that response.
So predictable. It's why you are so ignorant about your own condition.
But hey, I deal with people on here who play dumb and those who just plain are dumb.
The wiki article lays a foundation. If you followed the references like I said, you would find more.
Think about this. I know more about your condition than you do, and I'm just a near senile old man. And with simple common sense I have you stuttering with a lisp.
Your article didn't even mention homosexuality. Not once, despite your claim that it had proof of how homosexuality is a "defect". You lied to me. Now, all of the sudden, I'm expected to "lay a foundation" that asserts your worldview, despite how there is no evidence within this article, pointing to a definitive answer? You're clearly abusing the literature to push your agenda. Either come to me with real proof, or admit you're wrong. Also, I'm not gay, but hey, this isn't the first time you have asserted something without evidence. Surprise, surprise.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#165 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child. You think it's intelligent to desecrate things you don't understand. I don't argue faith with faithless people.
Here is the bottom line; Why would you want to debate something you don't believe in and ignore the facts you pretend to depend on?
I think marriage is just fine, for EVERYONE, however, YOU and your hetero pals think so little of it that they just pack up and leaven FIFTY percent of the time, IGNORING your VOWS made to GOD, many times in a CHURCH. Nice role models you present out there in hetero land.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#166 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your suggestion.
You don't know me, my house or those I address.
So no, I don't agree.
Just a little heads up. This is a discussion and debate site. If you don't like the reality of that, you don't have to get on here.
I'm sorry I scare you.
Me scared of YOU? I want to know, which you have pointedly ignored and are PETRIFIED to answer since you have no answer, why do you not complain about heteros getting divorced at fifty percent? What a slap in the face of God that is when they stand there and VOW to death us do part, yet loose interest in 2 years and run off and try again and again and again. Why does that not upset YOU?

Obviously the marraige that you and your hetero pals scream is so sacred means NOTHING to you...NOTHING. Yet, you deny it to others, while having no value of it at all.

You remind me of a fat indulged kid who stands and eats candy in front of the starving orphans until he is too full to eat anymore. Instead of giving the excess candy to the poor kids, you toss it down the sewer to deny it to others.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#167 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You are debating mating behavior and it's defective expressions.
The very issues you are focused on, and the fact that it cross cultural and religious lines simply confirm the primary role it plays in humanity.
Homosexuals want to condemn a particular religion, when the restraints and abuses occur across every aspect of humanity.
Homosexuals want to claim normalcy, when science has yet to establish a cause and purpose.
Moreover, homosexuals want to condemn specific groups because they join human history in viewing homosexuality as abnormal.
All this while portraying serious dysfunction.
To top it off, instead of establishing your own credibility, the power of example, you seek to falsely impose identity on the most distinct and important relationship in society.
Do you really think manipulating law will make that work on such a powerful reality?
Why do you consider your own mother nothing more than a breeding bitch?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#168 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no argument against respect and rights for all people.
I do dispute the false equating of distinct relationships, and denying the effects of mating behavior on the social constraint of marriage.
Culture and religions have struggled to establish a healthy moral standard for mating behavior. Science is enabling us to understand MB to new degrees. I find the discussion ignores that factor and reverts to castigation of orientations and religions. This thread is a good example.
Why do you support the legality of jailing ministers in Indiana who practice their faith?

Since 1997 any minister who blesses a same sex couple there can be jailed for 180 days and fined $1000!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#169 Aug 1, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Has science established a cause for gravity? I guess gravity must not exist if scientists haven't found its cause.
Like Darwin it's a theory. I suggest he test it on a long walk off a short pier.

But why does he view his own Mom as nothing but a brood cow?

And why does he and Brian G feel OK with minsters and others being jailed in Indiana for practicing their faith?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#170 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges.
Moreover, no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist.
In regards to mating behavior, homosexuality is a violation of design and a failure of evolutionary purpose.
Look at it this way; transsexuals recognize that nature messed up. The wrong gender body on orientation.
I am a hermaphrodite among ither issues. Clearly a sexual mutation defect.
Homosexuals have a varying disorder too. That is why a butch lesbian will dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian who almost wants a man.
so your Mom's only reason for marrying your dad was to be a brood cow.

Got it.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#171 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges.
Moreover, no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist.
In regards to mating behavior, homosexuality is a violation of design and a failure of evolutionary purpose.
Look at it this way; transsexuals recognize that nature messed up. The wrong gender body on orientation.
I am a hermaphrodite among ither issues. Clearly a sexual mutation defect.
Homosexuals have a varying disorder too. That is why a butch lesbian will dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian who almost wants a man.
and look at the mess she made having a child

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#172 Aug 1, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, science proves that there IS a reason for homosexuality, even if we don't understand it. According to evolution, disadvantages will be bred out of populations through survival of the fittest. Surely among all the millions of species that have existed, one species could have evolved with a lower incidence of homosexuality than other species. Evolution would have magnified that advantage over time, and eventually the inferior species with their proclivity to homosexuality would have died out.
Yet we find that homosexuality exists at constant levels throughout species and throughout societies. We must conclude, therefore, that homosexuality provides no disadvantage to the survival of species. Indeed, it must create some advantage or it would not be universal.
May I use this?

GREAT POST!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#173 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you are not addressing the issues I bring up...
However, scientists have struggled to find a reason exactly because homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior.
Recent discoveries in Epi-genetics will very likely prove it is a epi-marker mistake. Look it up.
Yes he did. He pointed out how ridiculous your claims are.

Epi Marker mistake? so what? That means it NATURAL!

Mistake isn't exactly a very scientific term either.

You admit you yourself are a genetic mistake. So why should you have rights and we shouldn't?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#174 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing a trait repeated and knowing why it is there are two distinct issues. There are many genetic mistakes that are repeated. I a genetic chimera AND a hermaphrodite. Much rarer than homosexuality, but still repeated.
See my last post about Epi-genetics.
Yes the genetic mistake keeps screaming for special rights.

We GET IT already.

Now take your fake studies and their authors and go play with your apples and oranges.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#175 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you are referring to SS couples claiming marriage.
You might consider this fact from history.
As the previous poster noted, homosexuality has been around for known human history.
Marriage has been present in every single culture as far back as we know.
SS couples claiming marriage in human history can almost be counted in one hand. NO culture has accepted SS couples as married from start to finish. It never established itself in a single culture and spread. At least 8000 years of human history!!!
The current situation is a significant aberration, but far too brief to be assured. Especially in view of past record.
If this move is based on false and misleading premises, history also indicates a vicious backlash.
Something to think about.
In EVERY culture? Wow so I guess those people I saw on National geographic channel that had no marriage customs don't exist because Regenerus didn't study them as well??

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#176 Aug 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, after you get a few decades of scientific study, come back to us and try this again.
Hopefully his studies will include those tribes that never had a marriage structure. That is if his anti gay sponsors allow him to.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#177 Aug 1, 2013
I just did a peer reviewed study that proves Kimare is a twit, a genetic mistake and wants special rights.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#178 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There are not many examples.
There are the Greeks who took boys to war, who when they grew up reverted to heterosexuality. Is that the role model you are talking about.
There is Nero who twice claimed to be ss married. Never a legal institution. He was mocked by his peers and considered cruel and insane. Is that the role model you are talking about?
Then there are the American Indian accounts, which I have read. Apart from two exceptions that you would probably quote, the vast majority were horribly abused and used. Is that what you were thinking of.
Or we could talk about some Pacific Basin cultures... but I don't think that will help...
The profound fact remains that in ALL of human history, ss marriage never established itself and spread at ANY measurable level.
Additionally, the genetic excuse for discrimination is irrational as we don't restrict fundamental civil rights based on genetics. "Deformed" people are still protected under the equal treatment requirements of the constitution.
(Not Yet Equal)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#179 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A personal attack wrapped in scoffing is not a logical retort.
I'm trying to help you. Offering understanding for our condition.
Did you look up Epi-genetics?
There is no need for a logical retort to an illogical argument.

Additionally, the genetic excuse for discrimination is irrational as we don't restrict fundamental civil rights based on genetics. "Deformed" people are still protected under the equal treatment requirements of the constitution.
(Not Yet Equal)

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#180 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you help all of us by not pretending you're an authority on the subject? Cite sources that back you claims. If you can't and keep on pretending that you can see the future, then stop talking.
I keep waiting for him to reveal how he found out his twin sister was lesbian.

Epi Genetics?

LMAO!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#181 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we are. That doesn't mean we impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
But more importantly, denying abnormal conditions and requiring other people to join in that is devastatingly wrong for everyone involved. It is just as dysfunctional for a society as it is for a family.
There is a critical need to assess if we are being fearlessly honest about our conditions. There are aspects of any condition that hold enough deep struggles without adding to them.
Just one more thought. A birth 'defect' is not a choice. There should be extra support from society for those situations. What we do with those conditions is a choice however.
(Not Yet Equal)

Does epi-genetics explain how you knew your twin sister that you claim you absorbed in the womb was a lesbian?

And please stop describing your own mother as nothing but a breeding bitch for your father to use. Itís an insult to every straight marriage.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#182 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your suggestion.
You don't know me, my house or those I address.
So no, I don't agree.
Just a little heads up. This is a discussion and debate site. If you don't like the reality of that, you don't have to get on here.
I'm sorry I scare you.
Please explain how epi genetics means you should have rights that are denied others.

(Not Yet Equal)

Does epi-genetics explain how you knew your twin sister that you claim you absorbed in the womb was a lesbian?

And please stop describing your own mother as nothing but a breeding bitch for your father to use. Itís an insult to every straight marriage.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#183 Aug 2, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully his studies will include those tribes that never had a marriage structure. That is if his anti gay sponsors allow him to.
Or the fact that marriage was not even possible until we had a stable social structure for our species. For thousands of years humans didn't even know who was who's father .... or mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what education should a teenager get (Nov '06) 33 min Phil 13
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 6 hr Phil 1,439
News Former educators found guilty in Atlanta school... 6 hr Phil 13
News Is Homework Helpful or Harmful? (Sep '08) 8 hr Phil Farringdon 370
Consumers? 8 hr Katie Mellish MON 11
News Robert Smith out as MTA administrator for secon... 8 hr Dorset Jams Weymouth 7
N*ked Swimming At School (Jul '12) 8 hr maltamon 20
More from around the web