Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims...

Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?

There are 253 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The human sex drive is the third most powerful force that exists in human beings, after thirst and hunger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#124 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You are debating mating behavior and it's defective expressions.
The very issues you are focused on, and the fact that it cross cultural and religious lines simply confirm the primary role it plays in humanity.
Homosexuals want to condemn a particular religion, when the restraints and abuses occur across every aspect of humanity.
Homosexuals want to claim normalcy, when science has yet to establish a cause and purpose.
Moreover, homosexuals want to condemn specific groups because they join human history in viewing homosexuality as abnormal.
All this while portraying serious dysfunction.
To top it off, instead of establishing your own credibility, the power of example, you seek to falsely impose identity on the most distinct and important relationship in society.
Do you really think manipulating law will make that work on such a powerful reality?
Point of view, we are(homosexuals) not weak even absent a low profile, with evidence that the stakeholders in the social law and human attempting to take measures to ensure the full rights for all people, from all strata of society major and influential people, this does not mean hatred and sow hatred in the community at the expense ofconcepts is very limited, non-renewable in life attribute.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#125 Aug 1, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
<quoted text>Point of view, we are(homosexuals) not weak even absent a low profile, with evidence that the stakeholders in the social law and human attempting to take measures to ensure the full rights for all people, from all strata of society major and influential people, this does not mean hatred and sow hatred in the community at the expense ofconcepts is very limited, non-renewable in life attribute.
I have no argument against respect and rights for all people.

I do dispute the false equating of distinct relationships, and denying the effects of mating behavior on the social constraint of marriage.

Culture and religions have struggled to establish a healthy moral standard for mating behavior. Science is enabling us to understand MB to new degrees. I find the discussion ignores that factor and reverts to castigation of orientations and religions. This thread is a good example.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#126 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You are debating mating behavior and it's defective expressions.
.....?
You might be. The rest of us are not.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#127 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no argument against respect and rights for all people.
I do dispute the false equating of distinct relationships, and denying the effects of mating behavior on the social constraint of marriage.
Culture and religions have struggled to establish a healthy moral standard for mating behavior. Science is enabling us to understand MB to new degrees. I find the discussion ignores that factor and reverts to castigation of orientations and religions. This thread is a good example.
Religions has placed in order to follow and pursues of Conduct that was brought up to take a very simple example is located in the contemporary our reality which the behavior of women prostitutes, Did not kept to them a law to protect them and protect their clients customers?I do not know why Deny from issuing protection law homosexuals?Not all women prostitutes in the global community, but their living is codified systemand are not all men Shemales, but without Systems protect them ...This is the so-called a clash of civilizations.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#128 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Homosexuals want to claim normalcy, when science has yet to establish a cause and purpose.
Has science established a cause for gravity? I guess gravity must not exist if scientists haven't found its cause.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#129 Aug 1, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Has science established a cause for gravity? I guess gravity must not exist if scientists haven't found its cause.
Apples and oranges.

Moreover, no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist.

In regards to mating behavior, homosexuality is a violation of design and a failure of evolutionary purpose.

Look at it this way; transsexuals recognize that nature messed up. The wrong gender body on orientation.

I am a hermaphrodite among ither issues. Clearly a sexual mutation defect.

Homosexuals have a varying disorder too. That is why a butch lesbian will dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian who almost wants a man.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#130 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges.
Moreover, no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist.
In regards to mating behavior, homosexuality is a violation of design and a failure of evolutionary purpose.
Look at it this way; transsexuals recognize that nature messed up. The wrong gender body on orientation.
I am a hermaphrodite among ither issues. Clearly a sexual mutation defect.
Homosexuals have a varying disorder too. That is why a butch lesbian will dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian who almost wants a man.
No one knows why homosexuality exists in nature, so your assertion that it's a "failure" is simply your retarded opinion.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#131 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges.
Moreover, no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist.
In regards to mating behavior, homosexuality is a violation of design and a failure of evolutionary purpose.
Look at it this way; transsexuals recognize that nature messed up. The wrong gender body on orientation.
I am a hermaphrodite among ither issues. Clearly a sexual mutation defect.
Homosexuals have a varying disorder too. That is why a butch lesbian will dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian who almost wants a man.
Actually, science proves that there IS a reason for homosexuality, even if we don't understand it. According to evolution, disadvantages will be bred out of populations through survival of the fittest. Surely among all the millions of species that have existed, one species could have evolved with a lower incidence of homosexuality than other species. Evolution would have magnified that advantage over time, and eventually the inferior species with their proclivity to homosexuality would have died out.

Yet we find that homosexuality exists at constant levels throughout species and throughout societies. We must conclude, therefore, that homosexuality provides no disadvantage to the survival of species. Indeed, it must create some advantage or it would not be universal.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#132 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You are debating mating behavior and it's defective expressions.
The very issues you are focused on, and the fact that it cross cultural and religious lines simply confirm the primary role it plays in humanity.
Homosexuals want to condemn a particular religion, when the restraints and abuses occur across every aspect of humanity.
Homosexuals want to claim normalcy, when science has yet to establish a cause and purpose.
Moreover, homosexuals want to condemn specific groups because they join human history in viewing homosexuality as abnormal.
All this while portraying serious dysfunction.
To top it off, instead of establishing your own credibility, the power of example, you seek to falsely impose identity on the most distinct and important relationship in society.
Do you really think manipulating law will make that work on such a powerful reality?
Quack quack quack, you remind me of the guys at work on Monday morning whose team lost, and they spend endless pointless hours debating how the team COULD have worked differently to win.

You can vent and lather all you want. It's over and is never coming back. Don't let the door of the modern world hit you in the rear when you stomp out muttering and complaining to no one.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#133 Aug 1, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, science proves that there IS a reason for homosexuality, even if we don't understand it. According to evolution, disadvantages will be bred out of populations through survival of the fittest. Surely among all the millions of species that have existed, one species could have evolved with a lower incidence of homosexuality than other species. Evolution would have magnified that advantage over time, and eventually the inferior species with their proclivity to homosexuality would have died out.
Yet we find that homosexuality exists at constant levels throughout species and throughout societies. We must conclude, therefore, that homosexuality provides no disadvantage to the survival of species. Indeed, it must create some advantage or it would not be universal.
That's very interesting. Since the majority of gays are born of hetero parents, there is something big afoot here. The whole gay genre has to reinvent itself from almost scratch every generation. I've been around long enough to see that it turns out the same each time and each culture. Too bad for those born into repressive hateful societies of religious intolerance, like the terrible middle east.

I've seen haters on here who propose exiling all gays to some island, hopefully Hawaii, or MANHATTAN, to destroy the gays. Even if that happened, in 20 years we'd have a whole new fresh crop of gays and lesbians adults, all busy as bees, living the exact same life as their older peers.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#134 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows why homosexuality exists in nature, so your assertion that it's a "failure" is simply your retarded opinion.
I notice you are not addressing the issues I bring up...

However, scientists have struggled to find a reason exactly because homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior.

Recent discoveries in Epi-genetics will very likely prove it is a epi-marker mistake. Look it up.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#135 Aug 1, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, science proves that there IS a reason for homosexuality, even if we don't understand it. According to evolution, disadvantages will be bred out of populations through survival of the fittest. Surely among all the millions of species that have existed, one species could have evolved with a lower incidence of homosexuality than other species. Evolution would have magnified that advantage over time, and eventually the inferior species with their proclivity to homosexuality would have died out.
Yet we find that homosexuality exists at constant levels throughout species and throughout societies. We must conclude, therefore, that homosexuality provides no disadvantage to the survival of species. Indeed, it must create some advantage or it would not be universal.
Seeing a trait repeated and knowing why it is there are two distinct issues. There are many genetic mistakes that are repeated. I a genetic chimera AND a hermaphrodite. Much rarer than homosexuality, but still repeated.

See my last post about Epi-genetics.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#136 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
“Alice laughed.'There's no use trying,' she said.'One can't believe impossible things.'

I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen.'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. There goes the shawl again!”

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#137 Aug 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Quack quack quack, you remind me of the guys at work on Monday morning whose team lost, and they spend endless pointless hours debating how the team COULD have worked differently to win.
You can vent and lather all you want. It's over and is never coming back. Don't let the door of the modern world hit you in the rear when you stomp out muttering and complaining to no one.
I assume you are referring to SS couples claiming marriage.

You might consider this fact from history.

As the previous poster noted, homosexuality has been around for known human history.

Marriage has been present in every single culture as far back as we know.

SS couples claiming marriage in human history can almost be counted in one hand. NO culture has accepted SS couples as married from start to finish. It never established itself in a single culture and spread. At least 8000 years of human history!!!

The current situation is a significant aberration, but far too brief to be assured. Especially in view of past record.

If this move is based on false and misleading premises, history also indicates a vicious backlash.

Something to think about.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#138 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you are referring to SS couples claiming marriage.
You might consider this fact from history.
As the previous poster noted, homosexuality has been around for known human history.
Marriage has been present in every single culture as far back as we know.
SS couples claiming marriage in human history can almost be counted in one hand. NO culture has accepted SS couples as married from start to finish. It never established itself in a single culture and spread. At least 8000 years of human history!!!
The current situation is a significant aberration, but far too brief to be assured. Especially in view of past record.
If this move is based on false and misleading premises, history also indicates a vicious backlash.
Something to think about.
Marriage was WAY different in earlier days than it is now. It was strictly a business deal, often the bride and groom would not meet till they hit the altar. Sometimes a bride was betrothed on the day she was born.

The poor did NOT even marry in earlier days. It's only the last 150 years or so that weddings became the big whoop di doo that they are now. In early days polygamy was common. Church weddings weren't even common before 1500, divorce was granted if the wife was infertile; later the church was gracious enough to allow a childless couple to stick together, even up to Victorian times, infidelity, of men, was very common and accepted. The man married for wealth or title or breeding, but he kept his mistress for fun.

So, don't come wailing about how holy your marriages have been through history. Until about 1870 you would NOT even recognize a marriage, nor would you find one like today. If that can change, why can't other factions?

And, friend, if marriage is so holy and Godly and loved, why do HALF of them fail in divorce? What does that say about the sanctity of hetero marriage? They can get married as quick as a cat can wink its eye, knowing full well it might fail, thus prenuptial agreements, but let someone else who really WANTS a marriage? "uh,UH, nope, no way, no, it's only for us, even if we don't keep it."

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#139 Aug 1, 2013
While many examples of same sex marriages can be found at various times and places, it has never been a majority institution because the majority of the population has never been gay. There is no logical reason to believe same sex marriage will ever become popular among heterosexuals, and will remain something practices by only a minority of the population.

The same old irrational excuses for denial of legal equality continue to be offered, because that is all they have.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#140 Aug 1, 2013
Opps.... correcton... "and will remain something practiced by only a minority of the population."

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#141 Aug 1, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage was WAY different in earlier days than it is now. It was strictly a business deal, often the bride and groom would not meet till they hit the altar. Sometimes a bride was betrothed on the day she was born.
The poor did NOT even marry in earlier days. It's only the last 150 years or so that weddings became the big whoop di doo that they are now. In early days polygamy was common. Church weddings weren't even common before 1500, divorce was granted if the wife was infertile; later the church was gracious enough to allow a childless couple to stick together, even up to Victorian times, infidelity, of men, was very common and accepted. The man married for wealth or title or breeding, but he kept his mistress for fun.
So, don't come wailing about how holy your marriages have been through history. Until about 1870 you would NOT even recognize a marriage, nor would you find one like today. If that can change, why can't other factions?
And, friend, if marriage is so holy and Godly and loved, why do HALF of them fail in divorce? What does that say about the sanctity of hetero marriage? They can get married as quick as a cat can wink its eye, knowing full well it might fail, thus prenuptial agreements, but let someone else who really WANTS a marriage? "uh,UH, nope, no way, no, it's only for us, even if we don't keep it."
First, who are you responding to? I simply noted that marriage had existed as long as human history has. Be careful about parroting gay twirl talking points.

Second, your assertion about the history of marriage is idiotic. Customs did and still do vary. However, the basic identity of marriage is clear across culture and time.

Third, the last time government got involved in marriage, it was abortion Pretty much decimated morality. Previous to that, it was no_fault divorce. That is where marriage and family began a drastic decline. Not a good record...
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#142 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you are not addressing the issues I bring up...
However, scientists have struggled to find a reason exactly because homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior.
Recent discoveries in Epi-genetics will very likely prove it is a epi-marker mistake. Look it up.
Scientists have struggled to find a reason why homosexuality exists, because they don't know why it exists. You just came up to your own conclusion, and it's pure BS, for it's simply your opinion. Also, "will"? You got a crystal ball over there, pal?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#143 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges.
Moreover, no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist.
In regards to mating behavior, homosexuality is a violation of design and a failure of evolutionary purpose.
Look at it this way; transsexuals recognize that nature messed up. The wrong gender body on orientation.
I am a hermaphrodite among ither issues. Clearly a sexual mutation defect.
Homosexuals have a varying disorder too. That is why a butch lesbian will dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian who almost wants a man.
Tell you what, after you get a few decades of scientific study, come back to us and try this again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PE kit shirtless (Apr '14) 29 min Phil Sung High 129
'Moonies' hold msss wedding in South Korea 33 min Phil 4
dumpstorrent all frauds and fakes! 38 min dumpstorrent 1
dumpstorrent full of viruses! 40 min dumpstorrent 1
dumpstorrent a scam! 44 min dumpstorrent 1
C9020-461 Exam Questions Detail: C9020-461 Real... 6 hr dumpstorrent 1
CAMS Real Dumps Detail: CAMS Exam PDF 6 hr dumpstorrent 1
More from around the web