Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims...

Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?

There are 253 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The human sex drive is the third most powerful force that exists in human beings, after thirst and hunger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#104 Jul 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
They are everywhere, but no one seems to be listening to them.
for that purpose they are globally calamities to hear their voices through the terrorist acts that allow themselves to do it.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#105 Jul 29, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Sharia is a system of written law and non applied permanently,and people belongs to that so many who are unaware of it.
Muslims aren't automatically a part of Sharia Law.
Freedom

Cary, IL

#106 Jul 29, 2013
I can't believe most idiots on topix!
People are very uneducated!

Under Jewish Law , A Jew is forbidden to marry a Gentile ( Non Jew )
Today , Israel will simply not issue a marriage license to a Jew who is trying to marry a Gentile!

Get this , a few years back ... A Jewish man wanted to marry his long time girlfriend. They both lived in Israel.
Israel would not allow them to get married and refused to give them a marriage license because the woman had a Jewish Father , and a Gentile mother! Israel's Jewish Law concluded that the woman was not " pure enough " of a Jew to marry a Jew.
They said that she had to be born of Jewish Parents of Both Sides!

Under Jewish Law , last year ... Israel forced Ethiopian Jewish woman to take contraceptive shots so that they could not have children. Israel was worried about the Jewish Ethiopians population growth and felt threatened by it!

Under Jewish law , a Gentile is not allowed to move to Israel and become a citizen and live there! You must be a pure Jew before you can become a citizen!( There are some Arabs that live in Israel but this is because they lived on the land before it was stolen by Jews and Renamed from Palestine to Israel )
These people who live in Israel can not be kicked out by International Law!
They were there before Jews flocked to Palestine

AIPAC , the Israeli lobby in the United States ..... They lobby for Gay Marriage and Immigration to America and they support these ideas. But , in AIPAC's own country Israel , You must be a Jew to immigrate to Israel and Jews are forbidden to marry a Gentile!

What hypocrisy! You want to talk about Islamic Law! You hypocrites! Talk about Jewish law! I can keep going all night long!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#107 Jul 29, 2013
Freedom wrote:
I can't believe most idiots on topix!
People are very uneducated!
Under Jewish Law , A Jew is forbidden to marry a Gentile ( Non Jew )
Today , Israel will simply not issue a marriage license to a Jew who is trying to marry a Gentile!
Get this , a few years back ... A Jewish man wanted to marry his long time girlfriend. They both lived in Israel.
Israel would not allow them to get married and refused to give them a marriage license because the woman had a Jewish Father , and a Gentile mother! Israel's Jewish Law concluded that the woman was not " pure enough " of a Jew to marry a Jew.
They said that she had to be born of Jewish Parents of Both Sides!
Under Jewish Law , last year ... Israel forced Ethiopian Jewish woman to take contraceptive shots so that they could not have children. Israel was worried about the Jewish Ethiopians population growth and felt threatened by it!
Under Jewish law , a Gentile is not allowed to move to Israel and become a citizen and live there! You must be a pure Jew before you can become a citizen!( There are some Arabs that live in Israel but this is because they lived on the land before it was stolen by Jews and Renamed from Palestine to Israel )
These people who live in Israel can not be kicked out by International Law!
They were there before Jews flocked to Palestine
AIPAC , the Israeli lobby in the United States ..... They lobby for Gay Marriage and Immigration to America and they support these ideas. But , in AIPAC's own country Israel , You must be a Jew to immigrate to Israel and Jews are forbidden to marry a Gentile!
What hypocrisy! You want to talk about Islamic Law! You hypocrites! Talk about Jewish law! I can keep going all night long!
The Catholic Church will also refuse to marry anyone who does not agree to raise the child Catholic.
Catholic priests have to be celibate EXCEPT they will allow a minister from other faiths ed he is expected to continue to having sex with his wife so more Catholics are born.
From what I know of the laws in Israel, a convert can marry a Jew.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#108 Jul 29, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>The Catholic Church will also refuse to marry anyone who does not agree to raise the child Catholic.
Catholic priests have to be celibate EXCEPT they will allow a minister from other faiths ed he is expected to continue to having sex with his wife so more Catholics are born.
From what I have heard and red over the years, some Catholic priests, born and raised, have been given "special dispensation" from the pope, and are married. But I have also read, that they are FORBIDDEN by the church from having sex with ANYONE, INCLUDING THEIR WIVES.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#109 Jul 29, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have heard and red over the years, some Catholic priests, born and raised, have been given "special dispensation" from the pope, and are married. But I have also read, that they are FORBIDDEN by the church from having sex with ANYONE, INCLUDING THEIR WIVES.
Well I do know that when an ordained minister converts he can also become a priest. And as far as I know they are not expected to obey the celibacy rule.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#110 Jul 29, 2013
In any case this discussion of various faiths shows that they are just as obsessed with sex as they claim we gays and lesbians are.

Bahrain

#111 Jul 30, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims aren't automatically a part of Sharia Law.
thy not part of sharia nor part of others ...leave us to be part of freedom then..

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#112 Jul 30, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Well I do know that when an ordained minister converts he can also become a priest. And as far as I know they are not expected to obey the celibacy rule.
Ratzy had issued a special invitation to Anglican ministers to join the Roman Catholic priesthood. I believe the invitation included their wives. The Pope would certainly not be encouraging divorce!
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#113 Jul 30, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
<quoted text>thy not part of sharia nor part of others ...leave us to be part of freedom then..
If you're a Muslim, and you respect the laws of your host country, then I don't have a problem with you.
Freedom

Saint Louis, MO

#114 Jul 30, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>The Catholic Church will also refuse to marry anyone who does not agree to raise the child Catholic.
A convert can not marry a Jew

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#115 Jul 30, 2013
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
A convert can not marry a Jew
Great. May as well become an Seventh Day Adventist and just forget the whole mating thing.

Bahrain

#116 Jul 31, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a Muslim, and you respect the laws of your host country, then I don't have a problem with you.
I mean , that most countries whom embrace the religion of Islam, and take the Constitution ruling and their main, are not applied Sharia as it came in the heavenly books, but make the Sharia consistent with their wishes, and adaptation of Terms of the descent to empower slavery in the name of Sharia ... kindly nominate one country or even one city applied the Sharia?

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#117 Jul 31, 2013
Do civil unions really do what the anti gays said they would do?

Well well well. Looks like the claims by the bigots that civil unions will do the same thing as marriage is unraveling in KY.

Exclusive: Will a lesbian couple be forced to testify against each other?

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/Exclu...

I hope we get this to be a big buzz on the internet. It will be interesting to hear the usual suspects respond,(Hannity, Limbaugh, Nom, AFA, Robertson, O'Reilly, etc.).

I Love it! PLEASE promote this story everywhere: Facebook; Twitter; etc.

Oh and all you anti gays who backed civil unions.....

1. Abiding Truth Ministries (Scott Lively)
2. American Family Association (Tim Wildmon; Bryan Fischer)
3. Americans for Truth About Homosexuality (Peter LaBarbera)
4. American Vision (Gary DeMar)
5. Chalcedon Foundation (R. J. Rushdoony)
6. Christian Anti-Defamation Commission (Gary Cass)
7. Concerned Women for America (Beverly LaHaye)
8. Coral Ridge Ministries (Robert Knight)
9. Dove World Outreach Center (Terry Jones)
10. Faithful Word Baptist Church (Steven Anderson)
11. Family Research Council (Tony Perkins)
12. Family research Institute (Paul Cameron)
13. Heterosexuals Organized for a Moral Environment (Wayne Lela)
14. Illinois Family Institute (Laurie Higgins)
15. Liberty Council (Matt Barber; Peter LaBarbera)
16. Mass Resistance (Brian Camenker)
17. National Organization for Marriage (Maggie Gallagher; Robert George; Brian Brown)
18. Traditional Values Coalition (Lou Sheldon; Andrea Lafferty)

I wonder what CROW tastes like.

LMAO

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#118 Jul 31, 2013
DNF wrote:
Do civil unions really do what the anti gays said they would do?
Well well well. Looks like the claims by the bigots that civil unions will do the same thing as marriage is unraveling in KY.
Exclusive: Will a lesbian couple be forced to testify against each other?
http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/Exclu...
I hope we get this to be a big buzz on the internet. It will be interesting to hear the usual suspects respond,(Hannity, Limbaugh, Nom, AFA, Robertson, O'Reilly, etc.).
I Love it! PLEASE promote this story everywhere: Facebook; Twitter; etc.
Oh and all you anti gays who backed civil unions.....
1. Abiding Truth Ministries (Scott Lively)
2. American Family Association (Tim Wildmon; Bryan Fischer)
3. Americans for Truth About Homosexuality (Peter LaBarbera)
4. American Vision (Gary DeMar)
5. Chalcedon Foundation (R. J. Rushdoony)
6. Christian Anti-Defamation Commission (Gary Cass)
7. Concerned Women for America (Beverly LaHaye)
8. Coral Ridge Ministries (Robert Knight)
9. Dove World Outreach Center (Terry Jones)
10. Faithful Word Baptist Church (Steven Anderson)
11. Family Research Council (Tony Perkins)
12. Family research Institute (Paul Cameron)
13. Heterosexuals Organized for a Moral Environment (Wayne Lela)
14. Illinois Family Institute (Laurie Higgins)
15. Liberty Council (Matt Barber; Peter LaBarbera)
16. Mass Resistance (Brian Camenker)
17. National Organization for Marriage (Maggie Gallagher; Robert George; Brian Brown)
18. Traditional Values Coalition (Lou Sheldon; Andrea Lafferty)
I wonder what CROW tastes like.
LMAO

I tell people I am a gay Christian. I also don't like to lie. I made a mistake about information in the KY lesbian story. KY does NOT have a civil unions law.

I am embarrassed that I failed to do the research I so often criticizes others for not doing.

I sinned and now repent that sin.

I was wrong. I sinned. I now repent that sin.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#119 Jul 31, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
<quoted text>I mean , that most countries whom embrace the religion of Islam, and take the Constitution ruling and their main, are not applied Sharia as it came in the heavenly books, but make the Sharia consistent with their wishes, and adaptation of Terms of the descent to empower slavery in the name of Sharia ... kindly nominate one country or even one city applied the Sharia?
I don't believe Muslims apply Sharia wherever they go.

Bahrain

#120 Aug 1, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe Muslims apply Sharia wherever they go.
that's what i am try to enplane my dear ..
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#121 Aug 1, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
<quoted text> that's what i am try to enplane my dear ..
You don't need to explain it. I agree with you.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#122 Aug 1, 2013
You are debating mating behavior and it's defective expressions.

The very issues you are focused on, and the fact that it cross cultural and religious lines simply confirm the primary role it plays in humanity.

Homosexuals want to condemn a particular religion, when the restraints and abuses occur across every aspect of humanity.

Homosexuals want to claim normalcy, when science has yet to establish a cause and purpose.

Moreover, homosexuals want to condemn specific groups because they join human history in viewing homosexuality as abnormal.

All this while portraying serious dysfunction.

To top it off, instead of establishing your own credibility, the power of example, you seek to falsely impose identity on the most distinct and important relationship in society.

Do you really think manipulating law will make that work on such a powerful reality?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#123 Aug 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You are debating mating behavior and it's defective expressions.
Wrong, we are pointing out that expressions of love which do not harm anyone should be recognized, and your denying their expression only makes you look like a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daniel Radcliffe calls Hollywood racism 'undeni... 10 hr TrapMusic 7
Does Your School Still Have A Mandated Shower R... (Apr '14) 12 hr Stretch Your Willy 171
PE kit shirtless (Apr '14) 14 hr Spank Your Willy 162
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) 15 hr Spank Your Willy 44
PE lessons (Feb '13) 15 hr Spank Your Willy 114
C2150-508 Questions For Best Results 19 hr Bob 2
braindump2go.com is a scam site! 19 hr MaltaMonosis 3
More from around the web