Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?

Jul 21, 2013 Full story: Free Republic 253

The human sex drive is the third most powerful force that exists in human beings, after thirst and hunger.

Full Story
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#82 Jul 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop the majority from jailing women who want to learn, stoning them, and forcing them to "cover up" just because you can't control your own urges. That would demonstrate that there are some good muslims. Same goes for christians, ironically.
The majority jail and stone women? Prove it. Also, as a person of the West, stop supporting politicians which support Saudi Arabia, which is the main reason why Wahabbi Islam is so widespread. Stop supporting politicians which are okay with sending drones over the Middle East, that indiscriminately kill men, women, and children.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#83 Jul 23, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority jail and stone women? Prove it. Also, as a person of the West, stop supporting politicians which support Saudi Arabia, which is the main reason why Wahabbi Islam is so widespread. Stop supporting politicians which are okay with sending drones over the Middle East, that indiscriminately kill men, women, and children.
Stop hating women first.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#84 Jul 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop hating women first.
I don't, nor do most Muslim men.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#85 Jul 23, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't, nor do most Muslim men.
Who do you think should make the rules for everyone to live by?
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#86 Jul 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think should make the rules for everyone to live by?
It should be a collective choice, worked through the mechanics of a democratic republic.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#87 Jul 23, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be a collective choice, worked through the mechanics of a democratic republic.
Ya mean like when people voted democratically, thru majority rule, for slavery ?
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#88 Jul 23, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mean like when people voted democratically, thru majority rule, for slavery ?
Democratic REPUBLIC.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#89 Jul 23, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused. How can you claim people voted democratically yet insist there is no Constitutional right to vote?

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#90 Jul 23, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused. How can you claim people voted democratically yet insist there is no Constitutional right to vote?
Because there isn't. email the ACLU and ask them since you disbelieve me.

I posted a link to an article recently about this which was about a present-day Democratic congressman introducing a U.S. Constitutional Amendment to finally rectify this. WHY would a present-day Democratic congressman do this IF that constitutional right already existed ?

Why don't you just look it up ? It's easy to do. Or why don't you contact someone like the ACLU, or some other authoritative person or organization and ask them ?

I've posted numerous links to show what I say is true, but for some weird reason, you refuse to face reality.

poor little maroon....

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#91 Jul 23, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there isn't. email the ACLU and ask them since you disbelieve me.
I posted a link to an article recently about this which was about a present-day Democratic congressman introducing a U.S. Constitutional Amendment to finally rectify this. WHY would a present-day Democratic congressman do this IF that constitutional right already existed ?
Why don't you just look it up ? It's easy to do. Or why don't you contact someone like the ACLU, or some other authoritative person or organization and ask them ?
I've posted numerous links to show what I say is true, but for some weird reason, you refuse to face reality.
poor little maroon....
mea culpa. been busy helping someone who almost died and probably missed the posts.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#92 Jul 23, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
So then women should have an equal say, right? That also means women should also get to choose what to wear. Do you agree?
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#93 Jul 24, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So then women should have an equal say, right? That also means women should also get to choose what to wear. Do you agree?
Yeah.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#94 Jul 24, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
Then you disagree with Sharia law.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#95 Jul 24, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>mea culpa. been busy helping someone who almost died and probably missed the posts.
I hope your friend is OK.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#96 Jul 24, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your friend is OK.
Thanks. But I already knew that from you.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#97 Jul 24, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
So? Not all Muslims are proponents of Shariah Law.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#99 Jul 25, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Not all Muslims are proponents of Shariah Law.
WHERE ARE THEY?
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#100 Jul 25, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
<quoted text>WHERE ARE THEY?
Across the globe, dude. Fox News just won't cover them.

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#102 Jul 29, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Across the globe, dude. Fox News just won't cover them.
I think the Sharia is a system of written law and non applied permanently,and people belongs to that so many who are unaware of it.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#103 Jul 29, 2013
sarahomo wrote:
<quoted text>WHERE ARE THEY?
They are everywhere, but no one seems to be listening to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
170-010 Exam answers to the test 7 hr passokay123 1
646-411 practice exam & 646-411 question and an... Wed Aimeecatcal 1
646-580 practice exam & 646-580 question and an... Wed Aimeecatcal 1
646-656 practice exam & 646-656 question and an... Wed Aimeecatcal 1
TestHorse CCIE 350-029 practice exam dumps Wed Aimeecatcal 1
646-671 practice exam & 646-671 question and an... Wed a70332exam 1
646-985 practice exam & 646-985 question and an... Wed a70332exam 1
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE