Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims...

Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?

There are 253 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Have You Noticed That Radical Muslims and Gays Are Both Controlled By Their Sex Drives?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The human sex drive is the third most powerful force that exists in human beings, after thirst and hunger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#246 Aug 4, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
You read the articles, ignored the study, and spun the conclusions. It's not really your fault. You're senile, after all. And really? You guys are really alike. I feel you two would really hit it off.
Lets see.

You claimed I was making things up.

Every time I've posted validation.

The last time it was epi-genetics.

I simply posted an article from 'The Scientist', that stated 'epi-markers were not erased correctly'.

I said nothing else. Kind of hard to spin.

You are dizzy from all that twirling...

You are in serious denial and a sad liar.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#247 Aug 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see.
I simply posted an article from 'The Scientist', that stated 'epi-markers were not erased correctly'.
And all of your anti-gay "twirl" still fails to provide any legitimate governmental interest sufficient for refusing to treat same sex marriages equally under the same laws that apply to opposite sex marriages.

Are you proposing we change the laws, and start to deny equal rights based on genetic differences?

So what is the point? How does this have anything to do with marriage?
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#248 Aug 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see.
Nah. You tried to assert proof for your view, but not only is the research paper you cited not solid proof for anything, but it didn't even say what you wanted it to say. Poor wording from the article is the only thing you're really standing on. Lowered fitness =/= genetic disorder. It's cool, though. Your bitterness over your wasted youth, and your fear of women, tell me all I need to know about why you ignore my rebuttals.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#249 Aug 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the fact that marriage was not even possible until we had a stable social structure for our species. For thousands of years humans didn't even know who was who's father .... or mother.
Your claims get even weirder by the day.

I'm pretty sure even cave women know when they had a child and could tell their child from others.

I'm glad you are trying to support our cause but there are times that (IMO) things you post do more harm than good.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#250 Aug 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think homosexuality is defendable.
It is one of the few behaviors that violates BOTH mainstream religion and nature's function of our genitals for the purpose of human reproduction.
Homosexuality IS found in nature. But this doesn't challenge the behavior as justifiable as animals have been found to do many abnormal & destructive behaviors. Just as many animals have inherited genetic defects, so too has the reflex of these defects been observable within their behaviors. Homosexuality is certainly one such behavior.
From an evolutionary perspective, as Richard Dawkins puts it, genes are 'selfish'. Genes in a sense are desperate to survive, and so healthy animal psychology will be permeated with thoughts of heterosexuality in order to promote continuance of the species.
In fact, males and females have inherited (in general) antipodal characteristics to MINIMIZE homosexual attraction. In addition to enhancing the proverbial hunting and gathering, everything from the added bass in male voice, masculine body chemistry producing male scents, larger more powerful body, to substantially thicker body and facial hair, all serve as 'ornamentation' to create gender differentiation and consequentially it's reciprocal attractions.
Thus in example, many women will be irrationally turned on by facial hair on a guy, but men will generally be disgusted by facial hair on a woman.
Homosexuality is a disgrace to the will of natural selection. It's a 'bottle cap' preventing otherwise potentially intelligent productive people from passing the legacy of their genes to the next generation.
If religious, mainstream religion amplifies this message branding it an ABOMINATION.
You yourself have stated you believe it is a genetic defect just as your sexual chimera is. Therefore you are as much an abomination as I am.

As for potentially intelligent people, you're no shining example sweetheart.

You tout the Regnerus study as accurate but when pushed you admit he simply reviewed previous studies that you claim are flawed.

A study based on flawed studies is flawed.

Homosexuality may very well be natures way of controlling the population. Prove me wrong.

Simple logic tells us that.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#251 Aug 7, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. You tried to assert proof for your view, but not only is the research paper you cited not solid proof for anything, but it didn't even say what you wanted it to say. Poor wording from the article is the only thing you're really standing on. Lowered fitness =/= genetic disorder. It's cool, though. Your bitterness over your wasted youth, and your fear of women, tell me all I need to know about why you ignore my rebuttals.
I can't wait for him to logically show that a study based on studies he claims are flawed isn't flawed!

I think when God was giving out brains he thought He said trains and asked for a toy one!

Location hidden

#252 Aug 7, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You yourself have stated you believe it is a genetic defect just as your sexual chimera is. Therefore you are as much an abomination as I am.
As for potentially intelligent people, you're no shining example sweetheart.
You tout the Regnerus study as accurate but when pushed you admit he simply reviewed previous studies that you claim are flawed.
A study based on flawed studies is flawed.
Homosexuality may very well be natures way of controlling the population. Prove me wrong.
Simple logic tells us that.
Dr Regnerus and Dr Marks did two different studies.

You are confused, but you were a idiot before you were confused.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#253 Aug 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"you were ""A"" idiot"? Practicing your Ebonics, Cletus?

REALLY, you make a HORRIBLE error like that, which would shock a smart 2nd grader, and can sit there and call someone else dumb?

"...take the plank from your own eye then you can see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." KJ Bible, Matthew 7:5
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#254 Aug 7, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait for him to logically show that a study based on studies he claims are flawed isn't flawed!
I think when God was giving out brains he thought He said trains and asked for a toy one!
I don't think she's dumb. She's just really messed up. I mean, her rebuttal to me pointing out how she's trans, and thus technically in a gay marriage, was her telling me, "I'm not in a gay marriage, but my inner lesbian is." How can you expect a decent discourse when it goes like:

You:*great points *

Her: http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/upload...

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Location hidden

#255 Aug 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>"you were ""A"" idiot"? Practicing your Ebonics, Cletus?
REALLY, you make a HORRIBLE error like that, which would shock a smart 2nd grader, and can sit there and call someone else dumb?
"...take the plank from your own eye then you can see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." KJ Bible, Matthew 7:5
Poor English is an sin???

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#256 Aug 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor English is an sin???
Finally, for the first time I was actually amused by one of your posts and see you aren't a hopeless humorless drudge after all. I guess the planets are lined up properly.

Location hidden

#257 Aug 7, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Finally, for the first time I was actually amused by one of your posts and see you aren't a hopeless humorless drudge after all. I guess the planets are lined up properly.
:-D

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#258 Aug 8, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself we want special rights while you support special rights for your religious beliefs, genetic defect and your sexual orientation. That's the part of this debate you can never wiggle out of.

Hey remember how guys kept claiming that if SSM passes ministers would face fines and imprisonment for practicing their beliefs?

Well hold onto your hat.

In Indiana if a minister performs a same sex blessing he faces fines and imprisonment!

Shall we discuss your liberal media theory? How about the fact this story has been kept quiet since 1997!

Clean up Aisle TWO!!..
and thanks for shopping kMart

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Up To Date E22-192 Dumps Exam Demo 3 hr Abc 2
Delta-Foundations of HPE Storage Solutions HPE0... 4 hr Vern 1
Updated Cisco certification 400-051 exam 10 hr pdf questions 1
Microsoft Dynamics CRM MB2-713 questions and an... 11 hr Bucciero 1
Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Les... (Sep '12) 14 hr Sonya Woo 2,283
CISCO Real Exam a fraudulent site! 20 hr Sonya Woo 2
Luz Becker a convicted internet scammer 20 hr WNC 1
More from around the web