MaltaMon

Conestoga, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Boy-Lover Bob of Dorval and Montreal has been notably absent of late from the many naked-boy threads that attract his undivided enthusiasm and elicit his lurid postings of sordid sexual fantasies involving pubescent boys. Is Bob hiding from the mounting number of young men who as boys were his victims and who have begun to speak up, or is he perhaps on the run from his past and, now, from the authorities whose investigation is nearing completion up there in Canada?
MaltaMon

Conestoga, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Don't look to the States for support, Bob. You're not welcome here.
MaltaMon

North East, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

No longer in hiding as of yesterday, Pedo Bob, the pudgy middle-aged Boy Lover-Rapist of Dorval and Montreal has undertaken a new and more aggressive approach to his defense against charges of having raped a number of young boys aged 11-13 years. This includes the creation of new pedophile fantasies which he posts under other names, including this one, in an effort to project onto this writer and others his own depraved crimes, obsessions and lifestyle. Don't be fooled. The boy lover doth protest too much, methinks. And the sordid sexual fantasies involving pubescent boys that Bob continues to post, regardless of the name under which he posts them (just notice their origin in "Dorval, Canada" or "Montreal), should say enough about the "gentleman's" past and his disposition toward children.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Il se cache de son passe. Il se cache des flics. Il se cache des parents de ses victimes. Et surtout, il se cache de MOI! Espece de pederaste.
MaltaMon

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Pedo Bob is now hiding behind the lowlife commentary of the English Queen who hates him. Now to use that swinging parasite to get at me is truly an act of desperation. It means that my charges against The Boy Lover of Dorval are hitting their mark.
MaltaMon

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Check it out on the "Bob" thread about naked boys in swim classes, a topic that draws Bob like no other into the vortex of his own manifest sexual passion for young boys.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

And who among you IS that Swinging, Cig-Sucking Queen of Manchester? Kindly identify yourself.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

(Let's see... eight.. that's two more than yesterday, so I should check to see what MaltaMoron is up to today because I can't get him out of my mind... Oh, and I can't forget to write something that will appear sly and clever but which is really an exercise in self-incrimination)
Phil

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Strange.
According to you men keep their word and keep quiet, etc but you are obviously a liar and a pathetic apology for a man and a father who spends his empty life on here after screwing up any chance of justice for your 'son'.
If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.
Show these posts to your 'son'.
He will be so proud.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

What is your problem? You followed me here--not the other way round.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

That Raging Boy-Sucking Queen using another name? Is that who you are? You seem to admit that by your presence on a Pedo Bob naked-boy thread, and yet you ignore my request for acknowledgement. You stalk me, but you won't say why. I have to assume that you're a pederast who doesn't like to be outed as such. There is no other excuse for the stalking and the pre-pubescent tantrums.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

(Jeez, guys, I must really have hit a nerve in her)
MaltaMon

Wallingford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

FYI: Dorval Bob, the Boy Lover of the Island of Montreal in Canada is at it again: he's posting as MaltaMon, hiding behind the identity of another to distribute his boy-lover fantasy filth. If you see a post under the name of MaltaMon that originates from anywhere outside the United States (especially from Montreal or Dorval, a suburb of Montreal where the city's Trudeau Airport is located), you'll know that it's Pedo Bob.
MaltaMon Oracle

Boyertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Hey Pedo Baby, you can continue here with your ,"MaltaMon is a load of crap" thread. Go for it.
MaltaMon Oracle

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Those fans of Pedo Bob, the Boy Lover of Dorval, may now follow his Trail of Mendacious Tales, his Web of Pathological Lies, on his brand-new thread, MaltaMon Still a Load of Crap. See you there.
MaltaMon

Warrington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

I noticed today that NOBODY has checked into any of Pedo Bob's threads about MaltaMon.
MaltaMon

Warrington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

And I'll wager that nobody will. Bob is a lying pedophile who merits no such regard in this or any community. He is, as he should be, a pariah because of his history as a boy-seducing predator.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Why does bob prefer adolescence over adult men? Is it, as you say, a sort of envy he has?
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
Why does bob prefer adolescence over adult men? Is it, as you say, a sort of envy he has?
....And since when did you start speaking French?-What a w4nker you are what a fcking troll GTF.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>....And since when did you start speaking French?-What a w4nker you are what a fcking troll GTF.
Te Merde.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E20-591 Exam testing and training materials 3 hr passokay123 1
'Bless you' school suspension: Free speech deba... 7 hr MaltaMon 23
adult swim (Oct '08) 7 hr MaltaMon 17
Penis comparison. Measuring flacid and erect sm... 7 hr MaltaMon 26
Your Teen Needs More Sleep: AAP Recommends Late... 10 hr Phil 5
E20-690 Exam questions Tue passokay123 1
Trouble finding the right tutor for your children? (Oct '13) Tue Bob 15
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••