Mccomb, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

by Mark Traina (11-29-2012)

Public School Systems throughout America are coming "UNGLUED"!

Teachers are Unhappy, the Unions are Busted, Tenure is "Gone with the Wind" and the Principals are Running around like Chickens with their Heads Cut Off, knowing full-well that their days are numbered. School Boards across the United States of America are currently "SCAPE GOATING" Teachers, Principals and School System Officials.

The Southern Poverty Law Center (The Biggest School Bully In America) continues to Harass Public Schools Systems all over the United States, about developing "Special Discipline Procedures" for handling African-American Students.

Believe it or NOT, some Public School Systems in America have actually completely STOPPED Suspending Black Students! Teachers have been told by school administrators to "KEEP THE CHAOS IN CLASS"! Talk about giving one group of Students a License to Kill, Maim and Destroy! Home Schooling is the MOST viable option for "MOST" White Students who live in large urban areas. In particular, in blight urban communities like St. Louis. Chicago, New York, Detroit, Oakland, los Angeles, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Atlanta, Washington D.C. and the list goes on and on and on!

By the way, Black Students are also behaving badly in England, France, Germany and Spain! Sadly, Black Students and their Families do not and I repeat "DO NOT" seem to Value Education very much anywhere on Planet Earth!

fatuous1
MarkTraina

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

I was 100% correct in 2012 and. continue.to STAND by that COMMENT in September of 2013.
fatuous1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naked school. swimming (Apr '13) 7 min MaltaMon 132
Unanswered questions (Nov '09) 27 min MaltaMon 38
What should I do while I wait for university ? 1 hr MaltaMon 3
Paddling teacher under fire 1 hr Bob 17
ACT Scores Paint Troubling Picture For Students... 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 2
Apartments in Snellville? 16 hr Catherine 1
70-413 Exam Download Latest Questions & Answers 17 hr passokay123 1

Search the Education Forum:
•••