Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#22 Feb 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly. Sees it as perfectly normal for a mother to bathe her physically able teenaged son, for the teenaged boy to WANT his mother to bathe him, and, worst of all, for the mother to want her teenaged son to want her, his mom, to bathe him. I say worst of all because every mother wants her children to be able to take care of themselves. Would a teenaged girl want her mother to bathe her? And what would ANYONE say to that girl's father bathing her? Yes, yes, he is a sick bastard
Not only that, but one of the most ludicrous things was that he said is the boy and the mother would enjoy about it is being normal, healthy, and not sexual.
Katie Mellish

UK

#24 Feb 19, 2013
STFU Troll.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#25 Feb 20, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
STFU Troll.
Uncalled for.
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#26 Feb 20, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting that he knows where to find my son more than eight years after he was raped. Now, THAT can't be regarded as potentially helpful to Pedo Bob's defense.
Interesting that the only reason I know where your raped son lives is because you posted that he lives in Montreal and goes to McGill.
Condemned out of your own mouth!
What a moron! He completely forgets that he posted his alleged raped son's alleged location himself! What an effing moron!!
Hahahahaha!
Bonb

Montréal, Canada

#27 Feb 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncalled for.
STFU Troll!
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Feb 20, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that the only reason I know where your raped son lives is because you posted that he lives in Montreal and goes to McGill.
Condemned out of your own mouth!
What a moron! He completely forgets that he posted his alleged raped son's alleged location himself! What an effing moron!!
Hahahahaha!
No, Bob. You have to go back a year or more. Long before you decided to advance the notion that my son doesn't exist--to kill him off in 2012 after you let him live in 2004--you revealed, in one of your over-the-top tirades from which you always pull back after admitting far too much for your own good--that you knew he was at McGill. All I did was acknowledge that you were correct by saying pretty much what I did this time-,that you'd just admitted that you knew where he was.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#29 Feb 21, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Troll!
Oh, that really intimidates me bobby, I'm really scared...
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Troll!
Yet again, more over confidence and assertiveness only possible to have by one of your underaged victims. Did you learn from them to speak this way to us? Bobby, I suppose you felt intimidated by your underage victims lying on your chest saying that and thought it would be a good idea to use it with us. See bob, you even mimic your adolescent boys to try to come across as something you simply are incapable of being.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#31 Feb 21, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Troll!
And the way you learnt to use that from your underage victims mimics somewhat the mindset of your own victims who say and copy their friends actions in order to feel accepted.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#32 Feb 26, 2013
Hey MaltaMon! I've started a new event at McGill!
It's called MaltaMon Pride Week, but has nothing to do with gay pride. I've printed up T-shirts and banners with PROUD TO HAVE RAPED MALTAMON'S SON on them, and am selling them around campus. You see students happily wearing them, and balconies in the student ghetto are sporting the banners. What an awesome event! It's better than frosh week!

Hahahahahahaha!

(of course, mocking the rape of a child is never funny, but mocking MaltaMon and his non-existent raped son is always funny.)
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#33 Feb 26, 2013
And by the way, I'm wearing my PTHRMS T-shirt as I post.
Hahahahaha!
MaltaMon

Emmaus, PA

#34 Feb 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
It's called MaltaMon Pride Week, but has nothing to do with gay pride. I've printed up T-shirts and banners with PROUD TO HAVE RAPED MALTAMON'S SON on them, and am selling them around campus. You see students happily wearing them, and balconies in the student ghetto are sporting the banners. What an awesome event! It's better than frosh week!
Hahahahahahaha!
(of course, mocking the rape of a child is never funny, but mocking MaltaMon and his non-existent raped son is always funny.)
Yes, clearly the thinking of an innocent man.
Largelanguage

UK

#35 Feb 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
Hahahahahahaha!
Yeah, right! Hardly the sort of fun an innocent man would have! And bobby, what will your school students think after you have been locked away, considering they are your closest peers, mentally.
Katie Mellish

Leigh, UK

#36 Feb 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncalled for.
....GTF TROLL.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#38 Mar 1, 2013
hey LargeLanguage- do you really want to know ? Possibly your not naturally a troll but you have exhibited the characteristics. I would be pleased to tell you why I think you are (in good faith) and if you agree maybe you would correct the attitude and enjoy discussions from a non troll perspective... up to you but a fair question you present...methinks..
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#40 Mar 2, 2013
I am not interested in putting anyone in their place (who am I to do that !) Simply google internet troll and see if you can relate to any of the characteristics. We ALL have some of them I think...
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#42 Mar 2, 2013
Isn't it ironic how the indivuals who cruise the internet all the living day long are the ones who claim that others are "trolls". Watch out, Large. Tinkerbell has a friend who is allegedly married to the US Dept of State in Wilmimgton Massachusetts, Wilmington, Delaware, and Wilmington, North Carolina--the epicenter of DOS operations.. And you ate well aware that PM Cameron and Pres Obama, with "John K" presiding, have signed a treaty that imposes a strict comprehensive internatonal ban on internet trolling between our two great nations. Canada, evidently, refused to participate.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Mar 2, 2013
*** I mean "epicenters" Plural. Forgive the error, please. Forgot to mention that part of the fun of this process of submitting a false report is to guess WHICH Wilmington is where "John" has his headquarters.(Hint: Massachusetts is the state--a Commonwealth, officially, one of four that are US states; a fifth, Puerto Rico, is NOT a state--which "John" represented in the Senate from 1985 until four weeks ago, and as Lieutenant Governor for two years prior to that, under Gov Michael Dukakis... He is a friend of my best friend's father, another former Massachusetts LG. My hunch is that to maintain an office in Massachusetts would be obvious, but perhaps TOO obvious. Vice President Biden's hometown is Wilmington, Delaware; he represenyed that tiny state in the US Senate from 1973-2009, and was "John's" immediate predecessor as Chairman of the Senate's Committee on Foreign Relations.. Wilmington, North Carolina is the largest of three, a beautiful, historic seaport famous for its role in the Confederacy's effort during the Civil War, and for the on-location filming of Cape Fear (the Robert DiNiro remake) and a long-running teen soap opera called Dawson's Creek. Which of the three do you think it is? If you choose correctly, one charge of Illegally Posing as a Troll gets dropped. But only one) Are you going to accept the olive branch? I caution you that I did likewise just six weeks ago. These hens, and Tinkerbell in particular, will turn on you any time the hormonal changes of menopause move them. Up to you. Why not give it a shot? Unless you know already what will inevitably happen... Lol.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#45 Mar 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob taunts us that the police aren't at their door, suppose we could taunt coyote of that too!
Tinkerbell isn't worth the trouble that taunting him would entail. I am happy to continue to TAINT him, especially with the reality that belies his tortured self-characterization as some sort of sophisticate.. And as for ZuikiSomething, who should never be seriously addressed as "Sir" in any situation, regardless of his obsessive self-promotion), he clearly has no health insurance.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#47 Mar 2, 2013
With him, everything is "mental".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SAP C_HANASUP_1 exam brain dumps 11 hr Harryexam 1
ITCertTest HP HP0-J73 exam practice questions a... 11 hr Harryexam 1
Microsoft 70-246 training and testing 11 hr Harryexam 1
The latest SAP C_TFIN52_65 Exam free download 11 hr Harryexam 1
The best Cisco 700-501 exam training materials 11 hr Harryexam 1
Microsoft 70-247 exam pdf dumps 11 hr Harryexam 1
The best of Citrix certification 1Y0-200 exam t... 11 hr Harryexam 1

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE