Bridgewater, Canada

#32 Apr 13, 2011
Ya ! Selina is/was awesome !
MaltaMon

Gladwyne, PA

#34 Mar 10, 2013
Sir Arthur wrote:
Brian, can you prove this?
You also say that it is most certainly a male "in your opinion" which is no proof at all. Opinions cannot be proofs.
An interesting ironic statement from the man who now posts as "Zuiko".(Zuiko and his entourage onsist that he was "Sir Arthur" of 2011 and 2012) We shall hold you to this very clear and unequivocal standard of yours as you offer the "evidence" you claim to possess..
MaltaMon

Gladwyne, PA

#36 Mar 10, 2013
** INSIST.
MaltaMon

Gladwyne, PA

#38 Mar 10, 2013
"...which is no proof at all" -- Zuiko, March 2011
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#40 May 31, 2013
Katie uses male talk, obviously a male.
Katie is more aggressive and "assertive"(although not very assertive, that's why I gave the word assertive quotation marks), which are characterists of a male.
Katie is the same Katie that he claims he isn't.
His location changes, because people in the UK who post here have locations that change often, like mine.
So there aren't 2 katies from different counties.
The same Katie that acted like a fool apologized at times, and acted like the other Katie.
Obviously, he is trying to look like there are 2 katies with different personalities.
And Katie has come under numerous locations(Albeit the same person), not just 2, but he claims there are supposedly 2 katies. If what he was saying was correct, going by the evidence that he uses to defend himself, there would be at least 6 katies, under different locations!
And how come the other Katie persona arrives at the same time, or leaving, of the other katies? Obviously its the same Katie trying to act like separate different katies at different times.
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#41 Jun 1, 2013
Proof that LineDazzle is a moron:

LineDazzle uses moronic talk, obviously a moron.
LineDazzle is more stupid and "idiotic"(although not completely idiotic, that's why I gave the word idiotic quotation marks), which are characteristics of a moron.
LineDazzle is the same LargeLanguage that he claims he isn't.
His location changes, because people in the UK who post here have locations that change often, like mine.
So there aren't 2 idiots from different counties.
The same LineDazzle that wrote like a fool apologized at times, and acted like LargeLanguage.
Obviously, he is trying to look like there are 2 idiots with different psychoses.
And LineDazzle has come under numerous locations(Albeit the same person), not just 2, but he claims there are supposedly 2 idiots. If what he was saying was correct, going by the evidence that he uses to defend himself, there would be at least 6 morons, under different locations!
And how come the other twit persona arrives at the same time, or leaving, of the other twits? Obviously it's the same pinhead trying to act like separate different cretins at different times.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#42 Jun 2, 2013
How funny, Bob. Such pathetic sense of wit and irony you have, and so easy to think up.

You are of the simple of minds.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#43 Jun 2, 2013
And Bob, I actually stated I WAS Largelanguage when I returned as LineDazzle, not the other way round.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#44 Jun 2, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
** INSIST.
Looks like MalturdMon just corrected another typo!

Hahahahaha!
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#45 Jun 2, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
And Bob, I actually stated I WAS Largelanguage when I returned as LineDazzle, not the other way round.
Looks I got you two A-holes mixed up. Sorry.

Hahahahahahaha!
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

#46 Jun 3, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks I got you two A-holes mixed up. Sorry.
Hahahahahahaha!
Take a good look! That post was a bit , nmore comprehensible, but by very little.

It was MaltaMon who made the typo, not me. Nothing is unique about making typos and mistakes that constantly. We all make mistakes.
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#47 Jun 3, 2013
ALL your posts are "...a bit, nmore comprehensible, but by very little."

Hahahahahahaha!
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

#48 Jun 3, 2013
We all make typos, Bob. How do you know that my typos are not to do with me possibly being mildly dyslexic?
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#49 Jun 3, 2013
Because you're mildly retarded, not mildly dyslexic.
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

#50 Jun 3, 2013
How do you know that it is because of my supposed mild retardion, rather than dyslexia that I make typos?
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#51 Jun 3, 2013
Because even when you don't make typos, you talk like a retard.
I rest my case.

Retard.
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

#52 Jun 3, 2013
Calling me names like retard and wimp are the sort of things a kid would do.

I have no trouble dealing with a rowdy little boy like you, you are no challenge.
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#53 Jun 3, 2013
Then come and deal with me, retard.
LineDazzle

Mold, UK

#54 Jun 3, 2013
Come on and travel to wales, then, and take the first step.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#55 Jun 3, 2013
no sweat bob- fizzy knows our navy's canoes cannot get to wales and our fav means of transport-the reliable iceberg-only goes N to S ! Is fizzy stupid or is he a cocky coward ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IMSU D/E FORM & ADMISSION PROCESSING,Call:_O8O6... 9 hr Dr Donald 1
UNIABUJA D/E FORM & ADMISSION PROCESSING,Call:_... 9 hr Dr Donald 1
UNIPORT D/E FORM & ADMISSION PROCESSING,Call:_O... 9 hr Dr Donald 1
UNIZIK D/E FORM & ADMISSION PROCESSING,Call:_O8... 9 hr Dr Donald 1
ANSU D/E FORM & ADMISSION PROCESSING,Call:_O8O6... 9 hr Dr Donald 1
ABU ZARIA D/E FORM & ADMISSION PROCESSING,Call:... 9 hr Dr Donald 1
SOKOTO STATE UNI D/E FORM & ADMISSION PROCESSIN... 9 hr Dr Donald 1
More from around the web