All Katie Posts Are 1 Person

Posted in the Education Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brian Styler

Milton Keynes, UK

#1 Mar 23, 2011
I have been able to comprehensively establish that all the posts across all forums in the names of Katie and also Katie1 have eminated from a single source computer in the Wakefield area of Northern England.I can confirm this for every single post going back to New Year's Day this year, 2011 so far.

In my considered opinion this is most certainly a male individual, and in future should be considered thus.
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#2 Mar 23, 2011
Interesting- Brian tKS

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 23, 2011
Brian, can you prove this?
You also say that it is most certainly a male "in your opinion" which is no proof at all. Opinions cannot be proofs.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 25, 2011
Brian Styler wrote:
I have been able to comprehensively establish that all the posts across all forums in the names of Katie and also Katie1 have eminated from a single source computer in the Wakefield area of Northern England.I can confirm this for every single post going back to New Year's Day this year, 2011 so far.
In my considered opinion this is most certainly a male individual, and in future should be considered thus.
Brian,
I have three questions. Are you part of the the Topix organization? How was this process of tracing accomplished? What makes you think that Katie is actually a man?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 26, 2011
Brian Styler wrote:
This is 99.9% accurate. I am an established computing expert/private investigator, and social/psychological profiler. I was contacted by somebody who uses this website in confidence. I note that since at least 48 hours there is silence. But I anticipate a return, and have questions I can ask that this person will know if there is a trace of truth. Remember I have an alleged genuine full name, but it could be a stolen identity. So far, so good though. I do not answer into correspondence and Brian Styler is my job alias and not genuine name for clear reasons.
Brian,
I will repeat my question: How was this process of tracing accomplished since each poster is behind the veil of topix servers?
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#9 Mar 26, 2011
Is it not a possibility this Brian Styler is one of the original 4 who began posting as`Katie and then one fellow left leaving a trio. It could be we are now down to 2 people exhibiting skills in misleading us with their computer savvy ? Just askin'! Is "styler" a common last name in UK ?
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#12 Mar 26, 2011
Rite Bob: what I am suggesting is the possibility Brian is one of the fellows who originally zeroed in on our friend Katie and she did well to stand the heat(methinks !)
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#13 Mar 27, 2011
David: I am sure not the brightest light on the tree and so must confess to not knowing what your are saying ! sorry....
Joe90

Hitchin, UK

#14 Mar 29, 2011
Wasn't someone in communication with Katie in an attempt to try and get information from her to trace her impostor? Katie suspiciously went silent then. Was it Brian Styler then?
Katie

UK

#15 Mar 29, 2011
David wrote:
Well where's Katy gone then? This is fact I bet you! Coyote wake up, he said the name was an alias, lemon! Haha. No, why did someone in a prison role give a surname? Crazy. She/he did. Worker revenge, so many possibles that my head hurts. But that was a big error if not a taken ID. Detail is able to be got at. The UK electoral role gives detail, and even I found out 11 Mellishes, one in her area, with another named individual at the address, the road and number was blanked out on all entries, but postcode given in part. This is why that was mad as hell for whoever it now was.
While I'm at it, if those fools on the lockers forum think half the postings are from one person, me included in the list, then ask this guy above if he can do that then!
To David hello prisoners know my surname from my prison pass that i wear for going into the prison.There is no stolen ID i just use my real name and why not.David i bet you did not know that prison staff have to have security passes but we do.I hope i have answered your question.
Katie

UK

#16 Mar 29, 2011
Tom 84 wrote:
<quoted text>
How interesting that since Mr Styler announced this there has been an absence by this Katie who was deffo a fella. Maybe using new name? Watch out. Job well done Mr Styler.
Cretin i have been in hospital so you do not know much do you.
Katie

UK

#17 Mar 29, 2011
Joe90 wrote:
Wasn't someone in communication with Katie in an attempt to try and get information from her to trace her impostor? Katie suspiciously went silent then. Was it Brian Styler then?
To Joe90 hello yes they did i took Sir Arthurs advice and had nothing to do with them.I have been ill again with another facial infection so i went to hospital for treatment and i was kept in until last night.I feel tired so iam going to have a lie down for an hour or two.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 29, 2011
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>Cretin i have been in hospital so you do not know much do you.
Katie, some of us do know that these posters are fakes. I never believed them as you can see from my posts.
Katie

UK

#19 Mar 29, 2011
Sir Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, some of us do know that these posters are fakes. I never believed them as you can see from my posts.
To Sir Arthur hello i know that you and a lot of other posters know the other Katie posts are idiotic fakes like the cretin Katie 1.Sir Arthur lets have a good laugh at these posters on this thread.Takecare and all the best.
Katie

UK

#20 Mar 29, 2011
Brian Styler wrote:
And you know balls all about balls all.
Katie

UK

#22 Mar 29, 2011
Brian Styler wrote:
Good evening Katie Mellish. I have a neutral position. First, I knew you would return. Also, in confidence, a person on the education forum asked my opinion and I investigated on their behalf.
I have information about you, that if you are genuine, you will be able to answer without hesitation, none that will compromise you, anymore than you have done so in divulging a full name and general location yourself.
My questions are,
1) What are the first 4 digits of your home postcode area?
2) Do you live with anyone else over 18, and if so, what is their first name only?
I already have the answers as fact, and if you can give me the ones I have, then you've proved your authenticity.
I look forward to a swift resolution for all concerned.
Who the hell do you think you are go to hell and i will go to the police-getlost.

Location hidden

#23 Mar 29, 2011
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>And you know balls all about balls all.
hehe... that was funny.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 29, 2011
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell do you think you are go to hell and i will go to the police-getlost.
Katie, do not fall for the trap of giving personal information.
Katie

UK

#30 Apr 2, 2011
Bollocks what a CRETIN WHAT A troll.
Katie

Milton Keynes, UK

#31 Apr 12, 2011
Yes I was a fake, hello. So what did it matter cretins, your all fakes anyway. Nobody tells the truth on here, and you believe any BULLSHITTING CRAP. But liked kicking the shit out of you other fakes like me.
I'm only sorry to selina who was real when I called her newsdesk and they said she worked there and did those things, so the man said.
Maybe 1 in a hundred is true but 99% tell lies all the time and Older Jock is just a dirty perverted troll. He knows it and so do I, you lot and everyone.

I'M OUT OF HERE LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teaching isn't hard (if students have respect) (Dec '09) 10 hr Phil 4
News Columbia Academy teaches more than classroom le... 10 hr Phil 14
I want to know Is Gems B School Fake or Genuine? 13 hr nehapandey01 3
Please tell me Gems B School Complaints are rea... 13 hr nehapandey01 4
NS0-156 dumps, NetApp Certification NS0-156 pra... 14 hr H3134313mock5 1
P2090-038 dumps, IBM Information Management P20... 14 hr H3134313mock5 1
PW0-250 dumps, CWAP Certification PW0-250 pract... 14 hr H3134313mock5 1
More from around the web