MaltaMon

Sewell, NJ

#195 Apr 10, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, kiddo, its by responding in kind, not copying their foolishness.
That was Zuiko's best attempt to recast his wholesale theft of our words.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#196 Apr 11, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> That was Zuiko's best attempt to recast his wholesale theft of our words.
He got that lesson off Bob, when he said he had to make off the wall claims because nothing else will allegedly work with you.

Basically, that is what Zuiko means by responding with others foolishness.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#197 Apr 12, 2013
He can't think for himself. He's really the dumbest of the three homosexual paedophiles here.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#198 Apr 12, 2013
And when you think hard on that comparison, we're talking about the dumbest bastard on Topix.
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#199 Apr 12, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> I would say only that I hope that the institution in which you are housed has no windows at all. Only thick walls that are as impenetrable as your head. If someone shot you point-blank in the temple with a 38 Magnum it wouldn't change your lifestyle a bit.
Notice how Molly doesn't respond to my post, just retorts with an insult. What a moron...
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#200 Apr 12, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
And when you think hard on that comparison, we're talking about the dumbest bastard on Topix.
Out of all the 6 months I've posted here, I couldn't agree anymore, Zuiko certainly is the dumbest idiot on topix.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#201 Apr 12, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
He can't think for himself. He's really the dumbest of the three homosexual paedophiles here.
And who are these three homosexual pedophiles if not you, Large and Phil?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#202 Apr 12, 2013
The three paedophiles are you, who is zuiko, coyote, and Bob. Idiot!

Location hidden

#203 Apr 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all the 6 months I've posted here, I couldn't agree anymore, Zuiko certainly is the dumbest idiot on topix.
This is your best projection yet, boy. Everyone knows you are the dumbest idiot on topix. Can't you say anything except repeating dumbass Molly's projection posts?
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#204 Apr 12, 2013
So according to you Zuiko, everything we say is a deflection, but yet your words are strong evidence based on your observation on us. Really, its the other way round, but you may like to thing it isn't, BOY!

(BOY?)
Rofl.

Evident you love naked boys.

Despite the fact that you are at least 60, you have the intellect of a 9 year old.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#205 Apr 12, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your best projection yet, boy. Everyone knows you are the dumbest idiot on topix. Can't you say anything except repeating dumbass Molly's projection posts?
Always a "projection". That's all he's got,,Large. And he stole it from me. Very unoriginal, very limited, very repetitive. Everything that is critical of him is a projection. You're quite right about the nine year-old mentality in which heobviously is trapped. Remember this from when you were 8 or 9 years old: "I'm rubber and you're glue. Everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you"
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#206 Apr 12, 2013
And yes, he's at least 60. Physically. Imagine how horrifying it must be for an 11 y/o boy to be approach by this old infected fa***t paedophile.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#207 Apr 12, 2013
*approached
MaltaMon

Thorofare, NJ

#208 Apr 14, 2013
Zuiko is on a break, I suppose. Or he's working Ethel Merman into his female-impersonation act at the leather bar.

Location hidden

#209 Apr 14, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Zuiko is on a break, I suppose. Or he's working Ethel Merman into his female-impersonation act at the leather bar.
These two idiot trolls think they are amusing anyone.
Take your own advice, Molly, and go back entertaining your fellow perverts at the Gay leather bar, which you are so fond of.
MaltaMon

Thorofare, NJ

#210 Apr 14, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice, Molly, and go back entertaining your fellow perverts at the Gay leather bar, which you are so fond of.
That's a girl! Like any 4th grader, you've got nothing but "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#211 Apr 17, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that really amuses you is child rape.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#212 Apr 18, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that really amuses you is child rape.
Yes, ZuikiPussy has said many times that Pedo Bob's boy-rape descriptions are "funny".,
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#213 Apr 19, 2013
And coyote probably does too. He has just the right type of humour to appreciate it!
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#214 May 6, 2013
It's time to return to the original topic of this thread: MaltaMon's son outed.

MaltaMon's son has indeed been outed. His "son" as it turns out, is just a male inflatable doll from the local sex shop. MaltaMon takes him out to bars, out swimming, and out in the local gay village, etc.
But MaltaMon has been careless: several times his poor "son" has been punctured. And MaltaMoron goes around accusing others of having "raped" his "son", when what they have done is actually "rip" his "son".

Go to the camping department in WalMart, moron, or Canadian Tire if you're up here in Montreal trying to pick up college boys, and buy a camp-bed repair kit. It has everything you need to repair punctured inflatable air mattresses, rafts, beach toys, and inflatable "sons".

While you're at it, you might want to use one of the larger repair patches for your mouth...

Hahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Re-Branded 1 hr MaltaMon 16