coyote

Halifax, Canada

#175 Mar 28, 2013
Of course he could not find the Hilton in Paris ! Why would he care the location Molly ? I understand you Econo-Inn folks see "class" in Hiltons and Sheratons- not Zuik- he stays at the expensive hotels...ya' jest don't get it d'ya ? Borrow better class travel mags Molly- there is a real world outside your Gay Bar aka....--sgd Tink
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#176 Mar 29, 2013
I think you read too much substance into an obvious play on words. Lol. Not very clever, are you Sweetheart Dad?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#177 Mar 30, 2013
He can't even spell, yes, he writes, then he plays with his words, messing his writing up, lol.
MaltaMon

Allentown, PA

#178 Apr 1, 2013
Just a silly adolescent queer who hasn't graduated "from crayons to perfume". Too bad that physically he's in his 60s. That he dreams of Zuiko as his knight in shining armour is very telling. He takes this sleazebag, lying homosexual paedophile ex-leather-bar stripper and bare-assed face-dancer-for-tips, and turns him magically into a billionaire jet-setting playboy philanthropist who beds all the most beautiful young, nubile blue-blooded debutantes in every port of call. No studio would dare make that movie: too trite, too preposterous, too out of date. And speaking of dates, I suspect that none of these guys ever had one with a woman. I mean a real date. Their marriages were of convenience--to hide from their families and co-workers (well, not Zuiko, who hid absolutely NOTHING from his co-workers or his clients) their homosexuality and their preference for male children as sex partners. They may have had children, but the appearance of family life was just that: an appearance.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#179 Apr 1, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Just a silly adolescent queer who hasn't graduated "from crayons to perfume". Too bad that physically he's in his 60s. That he dreams of Zuiko as his knight in shining armour is very telling. He takes this sleazebag, lying homosexual paedophile ex-leather-bar stripper and bare-assed face-dancer-for-tips, and turns him magically into a billionaire jet-setting playboy philanthropist who beds all the most beautiful young, nubile blue-blooded debutantes in every port of call. No studio would dare make that movie: too trite, too preposterous, too out of date. And speaking of dates, I suspect that none of these guys ever had one with a woman. I mean a real date. Their marriages were of convenience--to hide from their families and co-workers (well, not Zuiko, who hid absolutely NOTHING from his co-workers or his clients) their homosexuality and their preference for male children as sex partners. They may have had children, but the appearance of family life was just that: an appearance.
Another perfect projection, Molly. You couldn't have described yourself better.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#180 Apr 1, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
You have run out of things to say. I'll bet you regret lashing out at the Phlyt.
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

#181 Apr 4, 2013
Come on, Zuikiloins, don't you think it's about f***ing time that you apologize to Phil?
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

#182 Apr 4, 2013
Without him ,after all, nobody remains in your stable other than the quite impotent and ineffectual coyote.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#183 Apr 4, 2013
neat bleat Molly- better than your usual 10-20 lines ......you are learning girl !!
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#184 Apr 5, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl. Zuiko never says anything new. He has no real personality of his own. Its more like talking to a robot.

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#185 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl. Zuiko never says anything new. He has no real personality of his own. Its more like talking to a robot.
You talk to alot of robots?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#186 Apr 5, 2013
I am Ratchet wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk to alot of robots?
His momma says it is awful taking him to a paint store...seems he will spend an hour talking to the automated mixer and she gets embarrassed (bad 'nuff taking him out in public); however, at home she can turn on the food processor and not worry about the lil critter..he will talk to it all afternoon... jest keeps sayin' "OH MOLLY!"

Location hidden

#187 Apr 5, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Come on, Zuikiloins, don't you think it's about f***ing time that you apologize to Phil?
Apologize for what? It is you and him who should apologize for making lying insinuations about other posters.

Location hidden

#188 Apr 5, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The best way to answer fools is with their foolishness, dear Large. It also saves time answering their idiotic and projectionist posts.
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#189 Apr 6, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
The best way to answer fools is with their foolishness, dear Large. It also saves time answering their idiotic and projectionist posts.
"Projectionist posts. Projectionist posts. You are whatever you say I am. Projectionist posts. Rinse and repeat."
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#190 Apr 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
He can't even spell, yes, he writes, then he plays with his words, messing his writing up, lol.
Can't even spell? LargeLanguage can't even spell the word "daughter"!
See separate forum, entitled Father bathing teenage daugher (sic).
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#191 Apr 7, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't even spell? LargeLanguage can't even spell the word "daughter"!
See separate forum, entitled Father bathing teenage daugher (sic).
Now there's a big deal! Let's make a character-defining issue out of a typographical error. And there are those who still doubt that you're a mature, intelligent man, the fools.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#192 Apr 7, 2013
I only make it an issue because LargeProstate has already criticized others' spelling and grammar.
If you live in a large glass mental hospital, you shouldn't throw stones, so to speak.
That you couldn't see that proves, once again, that you are blind or thick.
Moron.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

#193 Apr 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
I only make it an issue because LargeProstate has already criticized others' spelling and grammar.
If you live in a large glass mental hospital, you shouldn't throw stones, so to speak.
That you couldn't see that proves, once again, that you are blind or thick.
Moron.
I would say only that I hope that the institution in which you are housed has no windows at all. Only thick walls that are as impenetrable as your head. If someone shot you point-blank in the temple with a 38 Magnum it wouldn't change your lifestyle a bit.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#194 Apr 9, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
No, kiddo, its by responding in kind, not copying their foolishness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ArchiMate Certification OG0-021 dumps 13 hr passexam 1
EMC certification E20-591 dumps 13 hr passexam 1
Huawei H11-811-ENU exam practice test 14 hr passexam 1
Adobe 9A0-327 exam dumps 14 hr passexam 1
IBM test C2180-274 questions 14 hr passexam 1
Envy of Chinese kids is bad for U.S. and for China Sun SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 2
Student Sues Over SAT Error (Apr '06) Sat MaltaMon 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••