Comments
301 - 320 of 343 Comments Last updated Aug 25, 2013
MaltaMon

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#342
Jun 21, 2013
 
"MalturdMon". Lol. From a guy in his fifties! Lol. Reminds me of the seven year-old son of French friends who got in trouble in school for saying "MERDEcredi" instead of "mercredi" (Wednesday). At least it was age-appropriate.
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#344
Jun 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LineDazzle wrote:
MaltaMon thought I was confused by his comment, because I said "What", idiot!
No, MaltaMon thought you were confused because you usually are.
That's why he often feels he has to explain what and where the location is, because he thinks you're an idiot.

And I never said I was 60. That description would apply to you two ageing, frustrated pedophiles.

Moron.
MaltaMon

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
Jun 22, 2013
 
You're over 50, Bobbie Dear.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Jun 24, 2013
 
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I an idiot? And why does he think I am an idiot?
"because you are !!" goodness sakes fizzy !....
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Jun 24, 2013
 
Is there any point in explaining to an idiot why he is an idiot?

Jeez!
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Whereas LineDazzle is not a wannabe retarded moron, he's a certified 100% genuine retarded moron.

Hahahahahaha!
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Jun 28, 2013
 
Only you care about what you write, Boynb.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Jun 28, 2013
 
Boynb? Sounds a bit like Boing, lol! Like Bob's brain being flat enough to be made into springs, that go boing!
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Jun 29, 2013
 
LineDazzle wrote:
Coyote is probably not actually a pedophile, he is probably just a wannabe pedophile.
What's the difference? If he lusts after young boys, he's a pedophile.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Jun 30, 2013
 
You wish...you sick old cow... jealousy of normal people will not help you---try to be normal--otherwise the dorval destroyer will continue to pulverize MaltaMon...
MaltaMon

Toughkenamon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#360
Jun 30, 2013
 
coyote wrote:
You wish...you sick old cow... jealousy of normal people will not help you---try to be normal--otherwise the dorval destroyer will continue to pulverize MaltaMon...
"The Dorval Destroyer will continue to pulverize MaltaMon." Lol. Now who out there regards that statement as normal for a man in his sixties (as coyote is) to make? Or a man in his forties? His twenties? It would be normal coming only from the lips of a young boy, which are the only lips that coyote covets for kissing. He relates only to the age group that turns him on sexually, the young boys with whom he has fallen in love. While they have grown up and have moved on, the CoyFag is still telling MaltaMon that Pedo Bob will PULVERIZE him. Exclamation point.(Translation: "Stop making fun of me or my big brother will beat you up, you bully!")
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#362
Jul 1, 2013
 
So come and get me sucka!
You claim to know who I am. You claim to know where I live. And you claim that I can't take you or your lap dog LineDazzle.
So put your money where your mouth is: come and give me that long-awaited for punch in the face. We'll see who goes home in a body cast.
And I'll do it with one hand, too. The left will hold a mug of Boreale Dark Ale, or maybe Tremblay, while the right will pulverize your head. And not one drop of beer will be spilled!
(Some blood will be spilled, I can guarantee you that! Hahahahahaha!)
MaltaMon

Collegeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#363
Jul 2, 2013
 
Come and get you? Lol. It's not my job or my responsibility. That's up to the authorities in Quebec and Canada, and, of course, to your future fellow prisoners, who no doubt place child sexual predators on the lowest stratum of inmates, and who will extend to you a "welcome" and the ongoing hospitality that a sex criminal of your caliber merits. It would be a waste of my time to "come and get you". Now, Bobbie, isn't it time again for you to post under someone else's name another episode of child sexual abuse by a middle aged man ?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#365
Jul 4, 2013
 
I asked at the local police counter in Dorval what would someone do in Pennsylvania if they wished to report a child rape by a resident of Montreal. Would they have to report it in Montreal? Does it matter where the rape occurred?
The answer: for such a criminal offense, they would have to do no more than go to their local police station in Pennsylvania and report it. The local police would direct it through proper channels and the suspect would be arrested by local police in Montreal. Authorities on both sides of the border would coordinate any extradition proceedings.
So don't give me any more nonsense of jurisdiction. If you had a son, moron, and he had been raped, you would have gone down to the local precinct and filed a complaint. The fact that I am still here proves that you have not done this, and by extension, that I did not rape your, or anyone else's son (or daughter).
So mange la marde.
MaltaMon

Toughkenamon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#366
Jul 4, 2013
 
Did you really do that, Bob? Lol. You went over to tge local precinct to ask a rather detailed hypothetical question? You showed your face to them under the circumstances? Lol. I doubt it, Pedo Baby. It is far more likely that this answer comes from your own imagination or from that of an acquaintance. Meanwhile, you forgot one or two minor details:(1) The rape was reported from Toronto, where you were living at the time it was reported, and (2) The October 2004 rape was reported in February 2012.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#367
Jul 4, 2013
 
Lol. Tell me, Bob: Why in the world would you decide this week to present yourself in person to the local police so many months into our exchanges about your rape nine years ago of my son--so many months after you'd stated unequivocally that you "never raped anybody"? Could it be that you're worried that since those initial denials, you've admitted here, in print, on quite a number of occasions, that you, in fact DID rape my son in 2004? That you'd stalked him throughout his most recent academic year at McGill University (the one that ended in the spring of this year)? I'd be worried, too. Your detailed accounts of the rape of a young boy at the hands of a depraved middle-aged man, which on a few occasions you identified as yourself, will surely not have helped matters for you. Your repeated, almost obsessive postings under my screen name (or a close facsimile thereof) and other aliases, of your enthusiastic endorsements of sexually abusive behavior toward schoolboys, will not have been helpful, either. I conclude, therefore, that your acquaintance who gave you the procedural narrative from the "police" which you post above is likely the source of your sudden apprehension--of your fear that perhaps you've said--ie, published--too much self-incriminating shit on these threads. If that's the case, he or she is a good friend, perhaps the only one you have. Still, inasmuch as you'd fed him the wrong information about how, when and where the rape was reported and when the rape itself took place, his advice to you about police procedures doesn't apply at all. Happy Fourth of July. I say that because if you were posting from my side of the border, you'd have long since been in jail, as opposed to free to walk over to the precinct in person... which you didn't do, anyway.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#368
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hahahahaha! What a bunch of blabbery!

Sorry, you're way off: I asked the police what the procedure was because you keep maintaining that I raped your son, and it's just procedural complications which prevent the police from arresting me. I have just shown that whether the rape was committed by an American or Canadian, in Canada or the US, regardless where the victim currently lives, the complainant only has to file with the local police, and the police will do the rest.
So no more of your blabbery that some silly procedural nonsense vis-a-vis jurisdiction is preventing the police from making an arrest.

The reason the police have not made arrest is simple:

-you don't have a son
-since you have no son, no rape
-no rape, no complaint
-no victim, no rapist

More proof that your blabbery is just that. Blabbery.

Hahahahahahaha!

Encore une fois, mange la marde.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#369
Jul 4, 2013
 
Lol. Bob, if you were truly innocent of all that I've insisted you've done, you wouldn't still be arguing with me about any of it, endeavoring desperately to establish your innocence over seventeen months on an anonymous online forum. Your preoccupation with this matter (which is a genuine preoccupation, as opposed to, say, coyote's "preoccupation with women and sports", chuckle chuckle) bespeaks fear. If you had nothing to fear, you'd have ceased long ago to pay attention to me and to my accusations. Those who are certain of your innocence, or say they are, are those who see in you a like-minded, similarly fu**cked up soul who has a compulsion to seduce young boys. Or, in the case of Phil, an Englishman who seems to believe not a thing that anyone here says, including me, even though when it comes to the postings by you and your fellow Queer Tenors, I hasten to emphasize that I agree with him. But they are the only readers who have expressed certainty in your innocence. And I say good for them. Their opinions won't help you to remain free.
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#370
Jul 4, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
Hahahahaha! What a bunch of blabbery!
Sorry, you're way off: I asked the police what the procedure was because you keep maintaining that I raped your son, and it's just procedural complications which prevent the police from arresting me. I have just shown that whether the rape was committed by an American or Canadian, in Canada or the US, regardless where the victim currently lives, the complainant only has to file with the local police, and the police will do the rest.
So no more of your blabbery that some silly procedural nonsense vis-a-vis jurisdiction is preventing the police from making an arrest.
The reason the police have not made arrest is simple:
-you don't have a son
-since you have no son, no rape
-no rape, no complaint
-no victim, no rapist
More proof that your blabbery is just that. Blabbery.
Hahahahahahaha!
Encore une fois, mange la marde.
I didn't report the rape, douche bag. My son did. He is Canadian. You have very little ability to retain information. Jurisdiction is not the issue. You insist that the case is mine, when it is my son's. I'm not the victim. I have no legal standing since my son was an adult when he reported it. I am the victim's father--that's all. But as his dad, I hate you with a passion that I've never felt toward anyone else in my life. I want you locked up. That is my role: to want to see you punished, to assist in any way that I can. But my boy is 21 years old. I am not responsible for him, am legally not entitled to speak for him. You would know as much if you'd ever cared much for children, much less ever attempted to have children.(And by "have", I mean create them in the usual way and raise them. Not fu**ck them)
MaltaMon

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#371
Jul 4, 2013
 
Bob, You really are stupid. You keep posting about my son, you keep denying his very existence, you are obsessive about mocking the innocent child victims of rape, you keep posting detailed accounts that emanate from a depraved mind that knows from experience what it's like to rape a child. You've admitted on numerous occasions that you'd raped my son in 2004, that you'd stalked him throughout the past year in Montreal. And you think that this is the behavior of an innocent man? Keep in mind that when you post anything here, you publish it for posterity. You're neither innocent nor terribly intelligent. And you're obsessed with my son. To deny his existence, when the authorities in Canada, including those in the precinct you claim to have visited in person (chuckle) to inquire about a hypothetical situation (without, ostensibly, eliciting the slightest interest from them in why you seek the information you'd allegedly asked of them)isn't much of a case. He exists. He was raped. If you really didn't do it, why don't you let it go? After all, you claim that the police have never questioned you about it. Why give them reason to suspect you at all? Why provide evidence in the form of hundreds of published statements that can be used against you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
_______Are you afraid to show off what you have... (Mar '11) 11 hr MaltaMon 161
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 12 hr Phil 1,219
Classroom security: What you should (not) do 13 hr Deathly Jericho Walls 4
Poor teens' health may benefit from top schools 13 hr Deathly Jericho Walls 6
Collab Written Exam 400-051 practice exam 23 hr testorches 1
Cisco TX9KMAN 500-005 exam questions 23 hr testorches 1
Mobile Backhaul Solutions 500-201 practice exam 23 hr testorches 1
•••
•••