MaltaMon's Son Outed!
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#276 May 16, 2013
Bob wrote:
Then come and get me yourself, sucka!
Hahahahaha!
Nah. I don't want to get arrested for hurting you, which is what I probably would do if I ever met you. Rather, I look forward to seeing you get arrested., FreaK.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#277 May 16, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Zwacko's vocabulary is minuscule. I'd be surprised if he finished secondary school.
Wishful thinking. You can't even write a decent sentence, you keep correcting your own spelling mistakes, you can't even type my name properly, and your posts are just blabbery and gibberish.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#278 May 16, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking. You can't even write a decent sentence, you keep correcting your own spelling mistakes, you can't even type my name properly, and your posts are just blabbery and gibberish.
I'm not trying at all to type your "name" correctly Zwacko. Freak.

Location hidden

#279 May 16, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Nah. I don't want to get arrested for hurting you, which is what I probably would do if I ever met you. Rather, I look forward to seeing you get arrested., FreaK.
If your claim of rape was true Bob would have long been arrested by now after 8 years. But we all know that these are just fantasies of your boy-rape fetish perversions.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#280 May 16, 2013
It's just your anonymous f***** screen-name anyway, the latest of several. Why would you care if somebody intentionally misspelled it?

Location hidden

#281 May 16, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not trying at all to type your "name" correctly Zwacko. Freak.
The Freak calling others freaks. Very amusing, but not surprising.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#282 May 16, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
The Freak calling others freaks. Very amusing, but not surprising.
Lol. Well, of course you wouldn't find it amusing. I didn't post lurid descriptions of the raping of young boys, which is what you yourself have said are "funny".
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#283 May 17, 2013
Bob wrote:
Then come and get me yourself, sucka!
Hahahahaha!
No, you travel to England. I have no interest in travelling to half of the atlantic at this moment. But you have all the time in your hands, so travel to my country. That's not a challenge, it's an order, otherwise you'll shame yourself if you disobey this command. Travel here NOW!
Bonb

Trois-rivières, Canada

#284 May 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Nah. I don't want to get arrested for hurting you, which is what I probably would do if I ever met you. Rather, I look forward to seeing you get arrested., FreaK.
You won't get arrested for hurting me, because you won't. I'll probably get arrested for murder, but in court, I'll plead justifiable homicide, and after the judge and jury read your posts, they'll agree.

Hahahahahaha!
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#285 May 19, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't get arrested for hurting me, because you won't. I'll probably get arrested for murder, but in court, I'll plead justifiable homicide, and after the judge and jury read your posts, they'll agree.
Hahahahahaha!
you are such a little brat. dumber and less mature than any of your innocent many preadolescent victims
Bob

Gatineau, Canada

#286 May 21, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> you are such a little brat. dumber and less mature than any of your innocent many preadolescent victims
Come and get me, sucka!

Hahahahaha!

Moron.
MaltaMon

Lansdale, PA

#287 May 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Come and get me, sucka!
Hahahahaha!
Moron.
There you have it, Gentlemen. What more evidence do we need?

Location hidden

#288 May 22, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> There you have it, Gentlemen. What more evidence do we need?
What evidence? Who is we? The only evidence that we have is that you are a liar, among other things.
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#289 May 22, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence? Who is we? The only evidence that we have is that you are a liar, among other things.
i
It's a quote from literature, you uneducated young-boy-lusting, ex-bare-assed face-dancing paedophile fa**ggot.
MaltaMon

Blackwood, NJ

#290 May 22, 2013
And Zwacko, was I talking about you when I mentioned evidence? Lol. But you don't read my posts, do you?
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#291 May 22, 2013
Bob wrote:

<quoted text>
Come and get me, sucka!
Hahahahaha!
Moron.

MaltaMon wrote:

There you have it, Gentlemen. What more evidence do we need?

Okay the evidence is there. I fully admit it. Yes, it was me indeed, who wrote:

"Come and get me, sucka!
Hahahahahahaha!"

But then, the name and location already indicated that it was me. Could MaltaMon be that much of a moron?

(Either that, or his comment was for LargeLout, who as we have seen, is judged incapable of reading locations by his own master!)
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#292 May 22, 2013
The evidence, assuming that your failure to comprehend is due to dyslexia or an inability to read in sequence, is in reference to our exchange the immediately precedes the "evidence" comment. Your stupid reply is evidence of your being a brat, dumber and less mature than your many innocent young victims. It's no deeper than that, Bobbie Dear.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#294 May 22, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
The evidence, assuming that your failure to comprehend is due to dyslexia or an inability to read in sequence, is in reference to our exchange the immediately precedes the "evidence" comment. Your stupid reply is evidence of your being a brat, dumber and less mature than your many innocent young victims. It's no deeper than that, Bobbie Dear.
"dumber and less mature"

True.

Location hidden

#295 May 22, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> i
It's a quote from literature, you uneducated young-boy-lusting, ex-bare-assed face-dancing paedophile fa**ggot.
What literature, you idiot?
Your projectionist name calling only makes one laugh, pedo-gay Mollyfag.

Location hidden

#296 May 22, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumber and less mature"
True.
Molly's dumb poodle barking again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Current Education System And The Major Issu... 42 min Bren 11
C_BOWI_41 Real Exam Question Answers Updated 2016 1 hr Fail 2
Aktuelle Informationen vom Examen Cisco 200-125 3 hr Philfungsfragen 2
Latest Cisco certification 400-101 CCIE actual ... 6 hr real questions 1
ExamUnion 100-105 Cisco Networking Devices Part... 6 hr 100-105 Cisco 1
E05-001 Information Storage Management exam tra... 6 hr freetestexam 2
C2090-610 DB2 10.1 Fundamentals exam questions 6 hr freetestexam 1
More from around the web