MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#256 May 15, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"the bullshit bravado"?
It's not arrogance or bravado if you're right, moron.
You have been threatening me for over a year now. You have offered NO proof of any of your accusations, and not made good on ANY of your threats. So I have earned the right to strut.
And I will strut:(cue Bee Gee's "Staying Alive" music) here I go, I'm a struttin', I'm a walkin' tall,(picture that extended stride you used to see in the old R. Crumb "Keep on Truckin' " comic) and as I do, I put my left palm in the crook of my right elbow, and raise my right forearm extending the middle finger right in your face.
Hahahahahaha!
Very entertaining.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#257 May 15, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-writing history again, moron? I suggested that you would simply watch from a distance, and then follow me home and then post my address on line as a form of stalking. I would be a fool to give a troll such an opportunity. Not for one second was I ever afraid to meet you face to face. But since you never issued your invite from Montreal, I didn't accept.
Moron.
You had turned me down TWICE already. The record of your refusals to meet me in Montreal is there. Why should I have assumed that you were merely playing a game--playing hard to get-- and needed to be asked a THIRD time before you'd accept? This is one of the worst contortions of logic and reason that you have ever proposed as fact.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#258 May 15, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> No, because you had already turned me down twice, saying that if you met me at a brasserie on St Denis, as I'd proposed, I would follow you home and attack you. So why should I have tried a third time?
Meet you at a brasserie?..hahaha...where else would you find the effeminate, perverted, female impersonator Molly other than a brasserie?
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#259 May 15, 2013
They are the sort of places which Bob, by his own admission, likes to frequent in Montreal. The term has absolutely nothing to do with sex or sexual orientation. And French is the language of Montreal. Do you even know what you are talking about? Or are you so eager to demonstrate yet again how stupid and childish and effeminate a fag*got you are?
LineDazzle

Holywell, UK

#260 May 15, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read my post, moron. If you were in Montreal, you would have posted your offer to meet me from Montreal. You didn't, ipso "fatso", you were never there.
(and you have no reason to be there: why would you go to Montreal to pick up a son who doesn't exist?)
MaltaMon's son returned to MaltaMon when he posted, that is why MaltaSon's post was not located as Dorval, Canada. Of course he exists, toots.
LineDazzle

Holywell, UK

#261 May 15, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"bring your other MaltaMEN with you. I'll beat EVERY ONE OF YOU to a pulp."
A coward like you couldn't even take a 15 year old in a fight.
LineDazzle

Holywell, UK

#262 May 15, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-writing history again, moron? I suggested that you would simply watch from a distance, and then follow me home and then post my address on line as a form of stalking. I would be a fool to give a troll such an opportunity. Not for one second was I ever afraid to meet you face to face. But since you never issued your invite from Montreal, I didn't accept.
Moron.
I bet if some random individual just punched you in the face once, you would probably run away frightened, wimp.
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#263 May 15, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if some random individual just punched you in the face once, you would probably run away frightened, wimp.
"I bet"...?

Then put your money where your mouth is. Come and punch me in the face once, and see what happens.
If you want my address, just ask MaltaGon-orreah, he has it.

(or should I say, he CLAIMS to have it. But he wouldn't lie about anything would he? or make empty threats that he can't follow through on, would he? He would never do that, would he?)

And I realize that Wrexham is a long way from Montreal, but we'll bet the price of an airline ticket. That way, when I run away frightened, you'll collect the money, and it won't cost you anything.

The only problem, is of course, when I don't run away frightened...... whatcha gonna do then, huh?

(I noticed you said I would PROBABLY run away. That means you're not quite sure, are you? There's just a teeny little bit of doubt in that teeny brain of yours that you have bitten off a teeny bit more than you can chew...)

Tell you what, to save you money (and embarrassment, as well as a savage beating) why don't you ask your master, MaltaMoron to come and give me that punch in the face? He's a lot closer to Montreal, and claims to know the city, as well as to know who I am.
And off course, being an "ex-intelligence operative", he's been to spy-school, where they teach you all those nifty hand-to-hand combat techniques you see in the James Bond movies. So MaltaMonkey will be only too glad to come and give me that punch in the face.

The only problem is, of course, that MaltaMope won't win any travel allowance from me, either. Just the embarrassment of "une bonne raclee", as we say in Montreal.

Hahahahahaha!

Wimp.
LineDazzle

Holywell, UK

#264 May 15, 2013
Bonb wrote:
<quoted text>
"I bet"...?
Then put your money where your mouth is. Come and punch me in the face once, and see what happens.
If you want my address, just ask MaltaGon-orreah, he has it.
(or should I say, he CLAIMS to have it. But he wouldn't lie about anything would he? or make empty threats that he can't follow through on, would he? He would never do that, would he?)
And I realize that Wrexham is a long way from Montreal, but we'll bet the price of an airline ticket. That way, when I run away frightened, you'll collect the money, and it won't cost you anything.
The only problem, is of course, when I don't run away frightened...... whatcha gonna do then, huh?
(I noticed you said I would PROBABLY run away. That means you're not quite sure, are you? There's just a teeny little bit of doubt in that teeny brain of yours that you have bitten off a teeny bit more than you can chew...)
Tell you what, to save you money (and embarrassment, as well as a savage beating) why don't you ask your master, MaltaMoron to come and give me that punch in the face? He's a lot closer to Montreal, and claims to know the city, as well as to know who I am.
And off course, being an "ex-intelligence operative", he's been to spy-school, where they teach you all those nifty hand-to-hand combat techniques you see in the James Bond movies. So MaltaMonkey will be only too glad to come and give me that punch in the face.
The only problem is, of course, that MaltaMope won't win any travel allowance from me, either. Just the embarrassment of "une bonne raclee", as we say in Montreal.
Hahahahahaha!
Wimp.
Bob, if you didn't run away when punched, then you would at least back off a bit. If you hit me, I would hit you back anyway.

And sure Bob, I would probably kill you considering the monsterous child bully you are! After winning I would probably beat you to death afterwards.
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#265 May 15, 2013
And SlimeTizzle beats a hasty retreat!

Bit off more than you could chew!

Hahahahaha!

Wimp.
LineDazzle

Holywell, UK

#266 May 15, 2013
Bonb wrote:
And SlimeTizzle beats a hasty retreat!
Bit off more than you could chew!
Hahahahaha!
Wimp.
Lol. You are the one who always backs down.
Bonb

Dorval, Canada

#267 May 15, 2013
Then take my bet and get your fat ass over to #_________avenue, Dorval, Qc, H-----, and give me that punch in the face.

(MaltaMoron can fill in the blanks.)

Wimp.

Location hidden

#268 May 15, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
MaltaMon's son returned to MaltaMon when he posted, that is why MaltaSon's post was not located as Dorval, Canada. Of course he exists, toots.
How do you know that he exists? To be so certain you must either know him or seen him. Or is it just "because Molly says so?"
We are expecting Philli, her new lapdog, to come to Molly's aid as usual and also say that his son exists.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#269 May 15, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that he exists? To be so certain you must either know him or seen him. Or is it just "because Molly says so?"
We are expecting Philli, her new lapdog, to come to Molly's aid as usual and also say that his son exists.
Lapdog.
How original.
Wonder how many times that has appeared in your posts.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#270 May 15, 2013
Zwacko's vocabulary is minuscule. I'd be surprised if he finished secondary school.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#271 May 16, 2013
Bonb wrote:
Then take my bet and get your fat ass over to #_________avenue, Dorval, Qc, H-----, and give me that punch in the face.
(MaltaMoron can fill in the blanks.)
Wimp.
I'm not travelling to the other side of the atlantic, but you have all the spare time, perhaps you can, so I can give you that punch in your thin head.
Bonb

Montréal, Canada

#272 May 16, 2013
And WinePiffle beats another hasty retreat!

Hahahahaha!

Then send your master after me, LargeLapDog!
He claims to know who I am, he's been making threat after threat! Let's see him put his money where his mouth is by putting his fist where my face is!

Hahahahaha!
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#273 May 16, 2013
Bonb wrote:
And WinePiffle beats another hasty retreat!
Hahahahaha!
Then send your master after me, LargeLapDog!
He claims to know who I am, he's been making threat after threat! Let's see him put his money where his mouth is by putting his fist where my face is!
Hahahahaha!
Why would he ever bother to make the trip just to meet you, Pedo Bob of Dorval? You would never show up. You're a candy-ass chicken shi* cowardly blowhard who preys upon innocent children, lies for a vocation, and issues idle threats to people who have no desire whatsoever to meet him in person. Yes, it is awfully brave of you to threaten a man who lives on the other side of the ocean from you
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#274 May 16, 2013
Then come and get me yourself, sucka!

Hahahahaha!

Location hidden

#275 May 16, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Lapdog.
How original.
Wonder how many times that has appeared in your posts.
I only use that word when referring to you, and sometimes to Large. Nothing to do with originality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School systems cancel Baltimore City field trip... 11 hr Berry Lewis Obumma 3
News A Republican Slap In The Face To Latinos and Hi... Sun Who Guessed it 6
News Robert Smith out as MTA administrator for secon... Sun FursMon 8
News St. Ben's tops Fraser Institute's ranking of lo... Apr 25 another view 1
what education should a teenager get (Nov '06) Apr 25 Phil 13
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) Apr 25 Phil 1,439
News Former educators found guilty in Atlanta school... Apr 25 Phil 13
More from around the web