MaltaMon's Son Outed!
MaltataMon I

Wilmington, DE

#215 May 6, 2013
Bob wrote:
It's time to return to the original topic of this thread: MaltaMon's son outed.
MaltaMon's son has indeed been outed. His "son" as it turns out, is just a male inflatable doll from the local sex shop. MaltaMon takes him out to bars, out swimming, and out in the local gay village, etc.
But MaltaMon has been careless: several times his poor "son" has been punctured. And MaltaMoron goes around accusing others of having "raped" his "son", when what they have done is actually "rip" his "son".
Go to the camping department in WalMart, moron, or Canadian Tire if you're up here in Montreal trying to pick up college boys, and buy a camp-bed repair kit. It has everything you need to repair punctured inflatable air mattresses, rafts, beach toys, and inflatable "sons".
While you're at it, you might want to use one of the larger repair patches for your mouth...
Hahahahahaha!
Very nice, Bob. Very sensitive and moving. But your protestations will not shed any new light on the dozens of depraved, graphic tales of boy rape and admissions of abusing and stalking my son that you have posted.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#216 May 7, 2013
It seems that Molly's original son Large has grown out of his britches, if he ever wore any, and run away from under Molly's wings. But at least she now has a consolation that he has been replaced by her new adopted son Philli.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#217 May 7, 2013
Molly's snitch says Phili sent lL a copy of a "Playboy "(1993 from trash bin) and when the little guy saw women do not all look like the nudies molly was sending he vamoosed for the park and applied for lifeguard job this summer. At paint shop he now simply stammers "no more molly !".
Phili

Dunfermline, UK

#218 May 7, 2013
coyote wrote:
Molly's snitch says Phili sent lL a copy of a "Playboy "(1993 from trash bin) and when the little guy saw women do not all look like the nudies molly was sending he vamoosed for the park and applied for lifeguard job this summer. At paint shop he now simply stammers "no more molly !".
What is the point of Coyote?
MaltataMon I

New Castle, DE

#219 May 7, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced that he laughs out loud--and only to himself, obviously--as he writes this infantile crap. I can't believe that anyone would find it intrinsically funny. What IS funny about it is that it is the product of a 66 year-old's thoughts and creativity, the latest in the endless extrusion from his very undeveloped mind, and tantamount to the virtual waterboarding of any who would read beyond the first few words.

Location hidden

#220 May 7, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as everyone else's point of view about you and Molly.

Location hidden

#221 May 7, 2013
MaltataMon I wrote:
<quoted text> I'm convinced that he laughs out loud--and only to himself, obviously--as he writes this infantile crap. I can't believe that anyone would find it intrinsically funny. What IS funny about it is that it is the product of a 66 year-old's thoughts and creativity, the latest in the endless extrusion from his very undeveloped mind, and tantamount to the virtual waterboarding of any who would read beyond the first few words.
More blabbery and crap from Molly.
MaltataMon I

Emmaus, PA

#222 May 7, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
More blabbery and crap from Molly.
Yes, more. Much more.
Phili

Dunfermline, UK

#223 May 7, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as everyone else's point of view about you and Molly.
How original.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#224 May 8, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
never mind phili- am unable to teach my pet rock how to talk so would not try and explain anything logical to you !
Phili

UK

#225 May 8, 2013
coyote wrote:
<quoted text> never mind phili- am unable to teach my pet rock how to talk so would not try and explain anything logical to you !
Since when has anything you posted been remotely logical?
They do say pets and their owners become alike over time and rocks are rather thick.
Bob

Trois-rivières, Canada

#226 May 8, 2013
PhiliDum's university degree (PhD.) is similar to MaltaMon's doctorate (Md., although in Molly's case Md. stands for MegaDum.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#227 May 8, 2013
PhiliDum has a Ph.d.??? U R kidding, rite ??? The king is getting awfully generous with those things !
MaltataMon I

Medford, NJ

#229 May 8, 2013
And "PhiliDum"? Very Carrollesque, oh yeah.

Location hidden

#230 May 8, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when has anything you posted been remotely logical?
They do say pets and their owners become alike over time and rocks are rather thick.
Very well said about you being Molly's pet, you have become an idiot like him, imitating him in every way, even in your projections.

Location hidden

#231 May 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
PhiliDum's university degree (PhD.) is similar to MaltaMon's doctorate (Md., although in Molly's case Md. stands for MegaDum.
Philli and Molly also have an MA, A MollyAss degree from the Gay Leather Bar.
Bob

Trois-rivières, Canada

#232 May 8, 2013
Go to chocolatefantasies dot com slash bachelorettedolls dot htm and scroll down to Butch the Inflatable Boy Toy.

"He's not as cute as the guy on the cover, but he's affordable and has a penis and two openings. He's no trouble at all, does what ever you want and has his own repair kit. No party should be without Butch!"

Now you too can own MaltaMon's son, and for only $29.99!

And if you go to orientaltrading dot com slash inflatable-pink-poodles-a2-49_ 367fltr you can buy an inflatable pink poodle.

"Inflatable Pink Poodles. Prim and proper, these inflatable pooches are pink, pink, pink! A fun way to decorate for a birthday or slumber party, these pink poodles make great party favors too! Add a sophisticated puppy touch to a party table, deck, patio, balloon centerpieces and more."

For only $8.99 you can name it Phili and have your own lap dog!
MaltaMon

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#233 May 8, 2013
Pedo Bob and Zuikunt, You two are so freaking queer that it's beyond comprehension how you convince yourselves that nobody can tell.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#234 May 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
Go to chocolatefantasies dot com slash bachelorettedolls dot htm and scroll down to Butch the Inflatable Boy Toy.
"He's not as cute as the guy on the cover, but he's affordable and has a penis and two openings. He's no trouble at all, does what ever you want and has his own repair kit. No party should be without Butch!"
Now you too can own MaltaMon's son, and for only $29.99!
And if you go to orientaltrading dot com slash inflatable-pink-poodles-a2-49_ 367fltr you can buy an inflatable pink poodle.
"Inflatable Pink Poodles. Prim and proper, these inflatable pooches are pink, pink, pink! A fun way to decorate for a birthday or slumber party, these pink poodles make great party favors too! Add a sophisticated puppy touch to a party table, deck, patio, balloon centerpieces and more."
For only $8.99 you can name it Phili and have your own lap dog!
Hard to believe a grown man posts this immature crap but Bob is quite clearly not a grown man.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#235 May 8, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Philli and Molly also have an MA, A MollyAss degree from the Gay Leather Bar.
Did you think that one up on your own.
Whose a big, clever boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VCS-310 Latest Exam Question Answers Updated 2016 3 hr examfartsbumdumps 2
The "Real Nude Swimming in School People" (Jun '13) 3 hr Wipe New Come 38
PE kit shirtless (Apr '14) 8 hr Phil 131
7 Ways To Use Curation For Education - How do... 9 hr MichaelNottingham 2
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 13 hr Phil 187
'Moonies' hold msss wedding in South Korea 13 hr Wear No Clothing 6
Punishment (Nov '14) 18 hr SWAT 55
More from around the web