|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Only on the advice of my then-teenaged son, who told me that he'd found his rapist from several years before cruising threads about naked boys and pontificating about them.
As it turns out, MaltaMon's son wasn't raped, but he is a closet pedophile. He cruises the net, looking at nude boy sites. One day his parents caught him at his act, and to avoid getting the mother of all bare-bottom spankings from his father, he came up with a doozie of an excuse: he claimed he was raped by a pedophile and was just "tracking the pedophile on line"! Not wanting to believe their son was a blossoming pedophile, they believed his story, and MaltaMon has joined the crusade. But one day they will find out that the emperor has no clothes!
Their swishy son is a pedophile (and a scheming little liar)!
Hahahahahaha!
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

What a little sh*t, eh? Because this kid cooks up a lie to cover his own sorry backside, I have to endure the endless threats and accusations of his moronic father!
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

My son just phoned. He has emailed this thread to the police
you really are your worst enemy
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bob, you really should check out the sections of the Canadian Criminal Code the deal with hate speech and hate propaganda. You will want to rethink your strategy after you do. That is, if you even bother to check them out or after checking them out you manage to understand them. Federal statutes, my friend. Your country is more progressive than mine in this regard on a national basis. As Tinkerbell would say,"from sea to sea" And you are drowning on a turbelent sea of your own making
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Actually, your son is his own worst enemy. Him mailing this thread to the police is tantamount to a confession to slandering me. I presume that the local and federal will arrest him "any day now", or "soon".
Hahahahahaha!
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Keep it up, Bob. You don't seem to know when to stop. I am pleased to have you flout the federal laws of your country and indict yourself.
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

You have a wider audience for this thread than you intended. Enough said. Just carry on if you can't think rationally.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

The wheels of justice are turning. That little sh*t son of MaltaMon will pay for his slander and defamation of a law-abiding Canadian citizen.
Enjoy your freedom at McGill while you can, you little turd!
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
The wheels of justice are turning. That little sh*t son of MaltaMon will pay for his slander and defamation of a law-abiding Canadian citizen.
Enjoy your freedom at McGill while you can, you little turd!
You are beyond redemption. Do you even realize or care who is reading this?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I know who is reading this: you, Large-ass, Peggy, Rush, iamwhoiam, coyote, Katie, Phil, and a few others.
I doubt very much anyone at the CIA, the RCMP, the National Security Agency, or for that matter the NCAA, is reading this.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Don't be silly. The CIA doesn't concern itself with the search for online child predators.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Don't be silly. No police agency anywhere in the world is concerning itself with the search for your nonexistent son's rapist.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

If you only knew. Then carry on, Bob.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
I know who is reading this: you, Large-ass, Peggy, Rush, iamwhoiam, coyote, Katie, Phil, and a few others.
I doubt very much anyone at the CIA, the RCMP, the National Security Agency, or for that matter the NCAA, is reading this.
"Peggy"?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> "Peggy"?
Peggy, the 50 year old drunken tart who posts as tnmtndude or censoredbytopixcom. One of your fans and supporters, moron.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Peggy, the 50 year old drunken tart who posts as tnmtndude or censoredbytopixcom. One of your fans and supporters, moron.
These are the kind of supporters that he attracts, now exemplified by Largelout.
MaltaMon

Gladwyne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Now that I practically dared you to do this, you felt compelled to post on a thread that is under surveillance. I suppose one might find your entire online history worth reviewing. I know I would, Zuiko
MaltaMon

Gladwyne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

For the record, I have never encountered anyone on any Topix thread that used the screen name "Peggy" or whose screen name included "Peggy". "Peggy" doesn't exist as an account user name on these threads.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Are you blind or stupid? I never said Peggy existed as a screen name. Peggy is the real name of a drunk woman who posts under the names "tnmtndude" and "censoredbytopixcom" .
Just like your screen name is "MaltaMon", but your real name is "Moron".
MaltaMon

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

FYI: The following post will direct the reader to a thread "In Preparing Students, Not All Schools are Equal". Some twenty minutes ago, someone posted from the location Dorval, Canada, a comment on that thread which promotes child abuse in schools. It is posted under the name "MaltaMon", but inasmuch as its origin is Dorval, Canada, and given the lengthy history of similar posts from Dorval under that name, I feel certain that the individual who posted this offensive comment is the individual who posts from Dorval, Canada under the name of "Bob". The same "Bob" who originated this thread. And who clearly wants readers to believe that we have posted this advocacy of child abuse in schools. Thank you very much.

http://www.topix.com/forum/education/T8A5V95S...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••