The changing classroom

There are 13 comments on the Orange Co. Register story from Sep 30, 2007, titled The changing classroom. In it, Orange Co. Register reports that:

“There is really no time to waste.”

IN CONTROL: Gabe Rodriguez gets control of some of his 5th graders before heading off to the classroom on a recent morning at Fryberger Elementary School in Westminster. via Orange Co. Register

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orange Co. Register.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Phil

Manchester, UK

#25 Jun 28, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, we have all saw MaltaSon post on here now, we all know that, so you have no excuse! We have evidence that he exists(And your 4 victims)!
So the fact someone caling himself Maltason posted on here is proof that such a person actually exists?
Are you really that stupid?
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#26 Jun 28, 2013
heck fizzy--- "maltamon" blow up dolls "made in china" are available at WM stores in Yukon at $5.99 each and come complete with assorted uniforms you can adorn them in. I suppose that is where molly got the name maltamon- from a WM flyer which was current vs. the old children underwear ads she collected from sears and zayers mags dropped off at food bands.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#27 Jun 28, 2013
ya know fizz- seems you cannot mail order those dolls from UK as the mexican government (due to their cuban overseers)is not permitted to export to UK. However- z air service can drop an order off in siberia if you have a passport and transportation to accept the order....go for it fizz !!! OR...rumour is Yukon is going to be taken over by some revolutionnary inuit and likely trade would be made much easier....your choice old pal !
MaltaMon

Thorofare, NJ

#28 Jun 28, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So the fact someone caling himself Maltason posted on here is proof that such a person actually exists?
Are you really that stupid?
In fact, that post was my son's. So what? He said something to Zwacko that was far more respectful than anything I'd have said to him. You're going to argue that that was fraudulent? He follows these Bob threads. But that was the only time he posted, as far as I know. I wish he hadn't.
MaltaMon

Thorofare, NJ

#29 Jun 28, 2013
And please, just don't drag him into it on the basis of what he says. He didn't insult any of you. Leave that instead, please, to Bob and the Grey Gay Tenors, who cannot help themselves, even though he's now much too old for their tastes. He shaves.
MaltaMon

Thorofare, NJ

#30 Jun 28, 2013
coyote wrote:
ya know fizz- seems you cannot mail order those dolls from UK as the mexican government (due to their cuban overseers)is not permitted to export to UK. However- z air service can drop an order off in siberia if you have a passport and transportation to accept the order....go for it fizz !!! OR...rumour is Yukon is going to be taken over by some revolutionnary inuit and likely trade would be made much easier....your choice old pal !
Mote infantile patter from the oldest and greyist child on the face of the earth.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#31 Jun 28, 2013
Indeed molly- always trying- it fit well with your most recent blabberings on this topix- happy to respond in kind.....now, be happy and go intimidate a moose- oh, send pictures !! phoney !!
LineDazzle

Saint Asaph, UK

#33 Jun 29, 2013
Coyfag suits his name better.
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#34 Jun 29, 2013
coyote wrote:
Indeed molly- always trying- it fit well with your most recent blabberings on this topix- happy to respond in kind.....now, be happy and go intimidate a moose- oh, send pictures !! phoney !!
"Phoney"? What is that? An adjective applied to someone who uses the telephone? Or perhaps to a message conveyed by telephone? Anyway, your campaign to insist that I didn't attend my 35th reunion at Dartmouth College, then spend the following two nights at Dartmouth's Second College Grant matters little to anyone, least of all to me. It was our best reunion since 1997, when the College grouped three classes together for our 20th; our 40th will be likewise a joint endeavor four years from now, in fact 39 years after our graduation on June 11, 1978, with the Classes of 1976 & 1977. I'm the reunion co-chair for 2017. My class has more sitting members of Congress than any other since Daniel Webster's, including one Senator who is going to run for President in 2016. Not of my party, but he can win. If he does, that will complicate matters should he, as the new US President, decide to join us in Hanover in June 2017. Secret Service, the media all over campus. Pain in the ass. But even though I probably won't vote for the GOP candidate, even if it is this Senator, I have to admit that it would be cool to have an old friend in the White House. Meanwhile, the seven of us who went to the Grant last week to honor our late fraternity brother will be returning annually in June. "Phoney"? Nah. There's no land phone or any cellular service anywhere on the Grant's 41 square miles.
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#35 Jun 29, 2013
Now I've given you a lot of information there. If you had half a brain, you could use it to get fairly close to learning my identity. I'm counting on your not bothering to do that. Indeed, I prefer that you remain in a state of childishly petulant, blindly obstinate denial, CoyFa**ggot. I told you long ago that I'm a published author (since I left Gov't service in 2003). Taking into account deaths of classmates since we matriculated at Dartmouth on September 16, 1974, when we were 1059 in number (only 28 percent female, only the third coeducational class in the College's then-205 year history), we are about 1000 strong today, 39 years later. So with a little work, you could narrow me down to one of a group of about 50. With more work, you could come a lot closer.
LineDazzle

Saint Asaph, UK

#36 Jun 29, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> "Phoney"? What is that? An adjective applied to someone who uses the telephone? Or perhaps to a message conveyed by telephone? Anyway, your campaign to insist that I didn't attend my 35th reunion at Dartmouth College, then spend the following two nights at Dartmouth's Second College Grant matters little to anyone, least of all to me. It was our best reunion since 1997, when the College grouped three classes together for our 20th; our 40th will be likewise a joint endeavor four years from now, in fact 39 years after our graduation on June 11, 1978, with the Classes of 1976 & 1977. I'm the reunion co-chair for 2017. My class has more sitting members of Congress than any other since Daniel Webster's, including one Senator who is going to run for President in 2016. Not of my party, but he can win. If he does, that will complicate matters should he, as the new US President, decide to join us in Hanover in June 2017. Secret Service, the media all over campus. Pain in the ass. But even though I probably won't vote for the GOP candidate, even if it is this Senator, I have to admit that it would be cool to have an old friend in the White House. Meanwhile, the seven of us who went to the Grant last week to honor our late fraternity brother will be returning annually in June. "Phoney"? Nah. There's no land phone or any cellular service anywhere on the Grant's 41 square miles.
What is wrong with the GOP?
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#37 Aug 11, 2013
MaltoMon wrote:
Never mind "the changing classroom", I prefer "changing in the classroom". In other words, boys changing out of their clothes into just a towel around the waist to walk down the hall to the swimming baths, where a female instructor awaits to supervise them nude swimming.
Hygiene is important, so the boys will have group showers after swimming, with the same female instructor observing to see that horseplay doesn't get out of hand.
Any boy that misbehaves will be marched back to the classroom, where the towel will be confiscated, and a bare-bottom spanking will be administered in front of the girls of the class.
I suspect that many boys will "act up" intentionally, just for the thrill of the spank. You never know, a little tingling in the buttocks often leads to a little tingling in the front.
Old abandoned thread hijacked, like so many dozens of other old abandoned threads, and revived by Pedo Bob, who transformed it into his own Bob thread.
doing jury work

UK

#38 Aug 12, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with the GOP?
Guys
Only
Please

Fryberger Elementary School well molly is in his element when people strip to their underwear in the classroom or are forced to strip to the bare chest to wait for their TB injections or even strip naked in the gym to walk past the girls with just a towel around their waste because there is not enough room in the shower room after cross country. Molly speak out you PA perv! 1980's crime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 apps to help your child learn outside of the... 5 hr MaltaMon 2
News Gov. Larry Hogan, in Baltimore, vows to bring r... Mon Ecossais 5
News Robert Smith out as MTA administrator for secon... Mon Jimll fix it 12
Consumers? Mon Jimll fix it 13
what education should a teenager get (Nov '06) Mon Jimll fix it 15
PE kit (Feb '13) Mon Malta Mon 62
PE kit shirtless (Apr '14) Mon Malta Mon 64
More from around the web