The changing classroom

Sep 30, 2007 Full story: Orange Co. Register 33

“There is really no time to waste.”

IN CONTROL: Gabe Rodriguez gets control of some of his 5th graders before heading off to the classroom on a recent morning at Fryberger Elementary School in Westminster. via Orange Co. Register

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brandon Walsh

Long Beach, CA

#1 Oct 18, 2007
Public schools are the foundation of a fair & equitable society. NCLB is designed, through impossible to meet standards, to prove that the public school system is "damaged" and needs to be overhauled (opening the door for school vouchers, etc.) The time has passed for NCLB to be stricken from the books for the terrible legislation it is.
MaltoMon

Dorval, Canada

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Never mind "the changing classroom", I prefer "changing in the classroom". In other words, boys changing out of their clothes into just a towel around the waist to walk down the hall to the swimming baths, where a female instructor awaits to supervise them nude swimming.
Hygiene is important, so the boys will have group showers after swimming, with the same female instructor observing to see that horseplay doesn't get out of hand.
Any boy that misbehaves will be marched back to the classroom, where the towel will be confiscated, and a bare-bottom spanking will be administered in front of the girls of the class.
I suspect that many boys will "act up" intentionally, just for the thrill of the spank. You never know, a little tingling in the buttocks often leads to a little tingling in the front.
LaneDizzle

Dorval, Canada

#3 Jun 15, 2013
i agree and bleieve with everthing that MALTOMON SAYS . AND IF i DO CUAUSE BE CAUSE HES ASAYIGN THE TRUTH I THINK
Phil

Manchester, UK

#4 Jun 15, 2013
MaltoMon wrote:
Never mind "the changing classroom", I prefer "changing in the classroom". In other words, boys changing out of their clothes into just a towel around the waist to walk down the hall to the swimming baths, where a female instructor awaits to supervise them nude swimming.
Hygiene is important, so the boys will have group showers after swimming, with the same female instructor observing to see that horseplay doesn't get out of hand.
Any boy that misbehaves will be marched back to the classroom, where the towel will be confiscated, and a bare-bottom spanking will be administered in front of the girls of the class.
I suspect that many boys will "act up" intentionally, just for the thrill of the spank. You never know, a little tingling in the buttocks often leads to a little tingling in the front.
You post this sort of thing far too often for there not to be an element of fantasy, of wishful thinking on your part.
If it is supposed to be a joke it doesn't get funnier the more you post it.
You must be such a bore at work or at parties, cracking the same joke over and over again.
djw

New Milton, UK

#5 Jun 16, 2013
MaltoMon wrote:
Phil wants to bring back skinny dipping at the W0-Man-chest-er Grammar School with CCTV camera's installed for Molly's pleasure!
Phil

Manchester, UK

#6 Jun 16, 2013
djw wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil wants to bring back skinny dipping at the W0-Man-chest-er Grammar School with CCTV camera's installed for Molly's pleasure!
Grow up, you pathetic little boy
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You post this sort of thing far too often for there not to be an element of fantasy, of wishful thinking on your part.
If it is supposed to be a joke it doesn't get funnier the more you post it.
You must be such a bore at work or at parties, cracking the same joke over and over again.
You read this sort of thing far too often for there not to be an element of fantasy, of wishful thinking on your part.
If it's not getting any funnier, why do you keep reading (and responding)?
You must be such a loser at parties: you probably corner the most boring person in the room, listen to their stuff all night, and then go home complaining what a bore they were. And the next party, you gravitate to the same individual and repeat the same scenario.
Just like the little pill that you are, Phil.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You read this sort of thing far too often for there not to be an element of fantasy, of wishful thinking on your part.
If it's not getting any funnier, why do you keep reading (and responding)?
You must be such a loser at parties: you probably corner the most boring person in the room, listen to their stuff all night, and then go home complaining what a bore they were. And the next party, you gravitate to the same individual and repeat the same scenario.
Just like the little pill that you are, Phil.
Have you ever had an original thought of your own?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#9 Jun 18, 2013
MaltoMon wrote:
Such desires you have. You are perverted.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#10 Jun 18, 2013
LaneDizzle wrote:
i agree and bleieve with everthing that MALTOMON SAYS . AND IF i DO CUAUSE BE CAUSE HES ASAYIGN THE TRUTH I THINK
We know it's you, bobbie.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#11 Jun 18, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had an original thought of your own?
Did your mother have any children who lived?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your mother have any children who lived?
So posting 'jokes' about child abuse in various forms is living, in your world?
You desperately need to get out more.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#15 Jun 23, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So posting 'jokes' about child abuse in various forms is living, in your world?
You desperately need to get out more.
So visiting threads that you consider nothing but garbage and jokes about child-abuse is living, in your world?
I think you're the one who needs to get out more.

You're in the UK: why don't you call up LineDazzle and ask him out? I suspect he is just as lonely and desperate as you are, my little pill.
Phil

Manchester, UK

#16 Jun 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So visiting threads that you consider nothing but garbage and jokes about child-abuse is living, in your world?
I think you're the one who needs to get out more.
You're in the UK: why don't you call up LineDazzle and ask him out? I suspect he is just as lonely and desperate as you are, my little pill.
Try and be original.
I know it's a big ask.
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#17 Jun 24, 2013
MaltoMon wrote:
More sick pedophile fantasies from pedo Bob of Dorval Canada. This demented nonsense only confirms for readers what I have been saying about you all along. Nothing will stop you, Bob, as long as you have access to the Internet.
MaltaMon

Oaklyn, NJ

#18 Jun 24, 2013
Bob, the police in Canada move much too slowly. I'm getting tired of waiting for you to be indicted. You fellows and ladies in Canada and Quebec have quite enough evidence against this guy. Aren't four victims who have agreed to testify enough for you people? Just read all the sick perverted nonsense he's put out there, that he continues to put out there. Get out there and arrest him at long last
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jun 24, 2013
Yes. All now grown. The problem is the passage of time, statutes of limitations, hazy recollections on the part of one, a recent suicide attempt on the part of another. Two have suffered from PTSD. It's a mess up there. I'm losing my patience with police and prosecutors. Charge him or end the investigation with no arrest. If it's the latter, the victims, their parents, my son and I will seek justice for Bob on our own. There is the civil-case route, for starters. And then there is our own desire to get him the hell off the street--to prevent him from hurting another child. By the time we're through, whether they charge him or not, I promise you that we'll all have witnessed up close just how tough this tough-talking child predator really is.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#22 Jun 24, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Yes. All now grown. The problem is the passage of time, statutes of limitations, hazy recollections on the part of one, a recent suicide attempt on the part of another. Two have suffered from PTSD. It's a mess up there. I'm losing my patience with police and prosecutors. Charge him or end the investigation with no arrest. If it's the latter, the victims, their parents, my son and I will seek justice for Bob on our own. There is the civil-case route, for starters. And then there is our own desire to get him the hell off the street--to prevent him from hurting another child. By the time we're through, whether they charge him or not, I promise you that we'll all have witnessed up close just how tough this tough-talking child predator really is.
No, the real problem is that these four victims never existed. MlataMon's graped son never existed. No rape was ever committed by Bob (of boys, girls, or anybody). That is why the Canadian police have acted so agonizingly slow on this case: because it doesn't exist.
And as to taking matters into your own hands, MaltaMon: despite your lack of providing proof, you CLAIM to know who I am, and have my address. So let's see you put your money where your mouth is.
Show up at my door and perform a citizens's arrest.(or at least punch me in the face on behalf of LineDazzle)
Not only will you have me in your face, but you'll have quite a few of my Quebec neighbors on hand to support me, and you'll get, as we say in french, une bonne raclee.
Come and get me, sucka!
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#23 Jun 28, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the real problem is that these four victims never existed. MlataMon's graped son never existed. No rape was ever committed by Bob (of boys, girls, or anybody). That is why the Canadian police have acted so agonizingly slow on this case: because it doesn't exist.
And as to taking matters into your own hands, MaltaMon: despite your lack of providing proof, you CLAIM to know who I am, and have my address. So let's see you put your money where your mouth is.
Show up at my door and perform a citizens's arrest.(or at least punch me in the face on behalf of LineDazzle)
Not only will you have me in your face, but you'll have quite a few of my Quebec neighbors on hand to support me, and you'll get, as we say in french, une bonne raclee.
Come and get me, sucka!
Quebec members, lol? You mean little 12-13 boys with you to fight us off?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#24 Jun 28, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Come and get me, sucka!
Bob, we have all saw MaltaSon post on here now, we all know that, so you have no excuse! We have evidence that he exists(And your 4 victims)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 1 hr Rich P 1,213
As new Democrat, Charlie Crist would still tilt... 1 hr Solarman 27
IBM C4040-224 exam questions (Jan '14) 5 hr Aimeecatcal 2
New Jersey schools promise to correct racial di... 10 hr Spotted Girl 6
taishan medical university china (Jul '07) 13 hr wtaget 134
ST0-099 Exam Real exam questions Mon passokay123 1
Gubernatorial candidate Vincent Sheheen to spea... Oct 26 beachbiker 1

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE