Coyote's Baby Talk
MaltataMon I

Wilmington, DE

#81 May 7, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR. We have been through this a hundred times before and I always proved you a liar and an idiot.
Defending your poodle Philli after YOU called him a sexual pervert doesn't leave you any credibility at all, not that you ever had any.
Your desperate denials do not at all constitute proof of any sort. All you have proven is that you cannot explain or justify your posting of child pornography... and that your standard of proof relies exclusively upon your own spin--"proof" to you is whatever the hell you wish to say, almost always impulsively and defensively, at any given moment in any situation without regard to fact or evidence.
Phili

UK

#82 May 7, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know where Molly's and Philli's interests are. Just look at the two longest running topics on this forum, both with over a thousand posts each and both about nude boys, which are FULL of their posts.
If you actually followed the topics within those topics you will see that few are actually on topic.
You are still having a real struggle with the concepts of opinion, evidence and truth.
MaltataMon I

Emmaus, PA

#83 May 7, 2013
MaltataMon wrote:
<quoted text> No, it's the refrain from "Baby Talk" by Jan and Dean, for which I provided a link in my,second post, idiot. Lol.(Man, you really resent the hell out of my education... The manifestation of your resentment is noticeably bitter, ongoing, and rather childish)
Sorry, Phil. This was intended as a reply to the Gay Tenor to whom you were replying--NOT to your post. I read coyote's post as highlighted on yours.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#84 May 7, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually followed the topics within those topics you will see that few are actually on topic.
You are still having a real struggle with the concepts of opinion, evidence and truth.
To say that few of your posts on those topics are on topic is sheer denialism, when everyone can see that most all your posts ARE on topic, and you go even further by mentioning and linking sexual talk and films concerning children, the only cases where you were off topic.
So it is clear which one of us has "a real struggle with the concepts of opinion, evidence and truth."
MaltataMon I

Emmaus, PA

#85 May 7, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that few of your posts on those topics are on topic is sheer denialism, when everyone can see that most all your posts ARE on topic, and you go even further by mentioning and linking sexual talk and films concerning children, the only cases where you were off topic.
So it is clear which one of us has "a real struggle with the concepts of opinion, evidence and truth."
What a fruitcake!
Phili

Dunfermline, UK

#86 May 7, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that few of your posts on those topics are on topic is sheer denialism, when everyone can see that most all your posts ARE on topic, and you go even further by mentioning and linking sexual talk and films concerning children, the only cases where you were off topic.
So it is clear which one of us has "a real struggle with the concepts of opinion, evidence and truth."
Linking sexual talk and children?
Talk about desperate.
You never let me down.
Actually most of the posts ARE off topic.
That is what 'everyone' can see if they followed the posts.
You might need mummy to help you with the big words.
MaltataMon I

Medford, NJ

#87 May 8, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
Linking sexual talk and children?
Talk about desperate.
You never let me down.
Actually most of the posts ARE off topic.
That is what 'everyone' can see if they followed the posts.
You might need mummy to help you with the big words.
Not surprising that to him all talk of sex involves children because to Zuiko/DJW sex always involves children. To him, there is no sexual activity without children
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#88 May 8, 2013
-so sayeth the troll !!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#89 May 8, 2013
Phili wrote:
<quoted text>
Linking sexual talk and children?
Talk about desperate.
You never let me down.
Actually most of the posts ARE off topic.
That is what 'everyone' can see if they followed the posts.
You might need mummy to help you with the big words.
You think people are idiots and can't read? You are only fooling yourself by saying that your posts are not on topic about boys in showers, post after post throughout that topic.
As for your sexual talk concerning children, what about your mentioning "boys dangly bits"? What about your describing "explicit sexual acts by adults in sex education films for childen"? What about posting multiple links to sex education films for children? And I could go on. Nobody mentioned these except you, always trying to bring in sexual elements in the discussion. Even your now mate Maltomon, among others in that topic said that you were "titillating yourself" with your sexual descriptions and sexual links.
And you keep denying all this and take people for idiots when it is all there for all to see.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#90 May 8, 2013
MaltataMon I wrote:
<quoted text> Not surprising that to him all talk of sex involves children because to Zuiko/DJW sex always involves children. To him, there is no sexual activity without children
Stop making an idiot of yourself with your idiotic posts, Molly. It is YOU yourself who called Philli "a sexual pervert" in that topic, so you are now defending a sexual pervert by trying to project it on others. The more you talk the more you make an idiot of yourself, just like your poodle Philli.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#91 May 8, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
You think people are idiots and can't read? You are only fooling yourself by saying that your posts are not on topic about boys in showers, post after post throughout that topic.
As for your sexual talk concerning children, what about your mentioning "boys dangly bits"? What about your describing "explicit sexual acts by adults in sex education films for childen"? What about posting multiple links to sex education films for children? And I could go on. Nobody mentioned these except you, always trying to bring in sexual elements in the discussion. Even your now mate Maltomon, among others in that topic said that you were "titillating yourself" with your sexual descriptions and sexual links.
And you keep denying all this and take people for idiots when it is all there for all to see.
"boys dangly bits"

Mentioned in jest while talking (on topic) about the need for boys to have some protection while engaged in active sport.
Read the original post.

"...posting multiple links to sex education films for children?"

Mentioned in context as explained previously.
Links to professionally produced and nationally broadcast television programmes watched by millions every week.

"......Nobody mentioned these except you"

At least I am original.
Nobody could ever accuse you of that.

Is that it?
Is that all you've got?
Opinions of my posts are just that.
Opinions.
For example, you are a complete and utter knob.
That is my considered opinion.
LarjLangwidge

Trois-rivières, Canada

#92 May 8, 2013
hdfey thats not fair im am the only utterly knobg on this forum.
Bob

Trois-rivières, Canada

#93 May 8, 2013
Look, LargeLanguage actually finished a sentence with a period!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#94 May 9, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
"boys dangly bits"
Mentioned in jest while talking (on topic) about the need for boys to have some protection while engaged in active sport.
Read the original post.
"...posting multiple links to sex education films for children?"
Mentioned in context as explained previously.
Links to professionally produced and nationally broadcast television programmes watched by millions every week.
"......Nobody mentioned these except you"
At least I am original.
Nobody could ever accuse you of that.
Is that it?
Is that all you've got?
Opinions of my posts are just that.
Opinions.
For example, you are a complete and utter knob.
That is my considered opinion.
Original indeed, and you expect people to believe all that BS. None of your sexual links or sexual talk had anything to do with the subject. Even other posters replying to you said that you were trying to titillate and that you were a sexual pervert, including your now friendly Maltomon may I remind you. You simply have no way out of this.
And your opinion does not count for anything, since it is childish and idiotic, like most of your posts.
Phil

UK

#95 May 9, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Original indeed, and you expect people to believe all that BS. None of your sexual links or sexual talk had anything to do with the subject. Even other posters replying to you said that you were trying to titillate and that you were a sexual pervert, including your now friendly Maltomon may I remind you. You simply have no way out of this.
And your opinion does not count for anything, since it is childish and idiotic, like most of your posts.
I don't give a hoot who believes it or not, least of all you.
As I said, my posts were in context but clearly the context and the big words went right over your head.
MaltaMon

Mount Joy, PA

#96 May 9, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making an idiot of yourself with your idiotic posts, Molly. It is YOU yourself who called Philli "a sexual pervert" in that topic, so you are now defending a sexual pervert by trying to project it on others. The more you talk the more you make an idiot of yourself, just like your poodle Philli.
Lol. You keep forgetting that I'm not concerned about what you and your faerie-queen sorority think. Besides, whatever I say always prompts a profoundly idiodic statement or lie or whining tirade from you. It's worth it to make you make a jackass of yourself. Because I know that the audience is important to you. What everyone thinks matters to you. You're a frightened insecure little self-loathing old queer with a g-spot for young boys.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#97 May 9, 2013
Yup ! As predicted- envy , jealousy and rejection control her fingertips !

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#98 May 9, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. You keep forgetting that I'm not concerned about what you and your faerie-queen sorority think. Besides, whatever I say always prompts a profoundly idiodic statement or lie or whining tirade from you. It's worth it to make you make a jackass of yourself. Because I know that the audience is important to you. What everyone thinks matters to you. You're a frightened insecure little self-loathing old queer with a g-spot for young boys.
More blabbery from the old pedo-gay Molly. It is YOU who started the thread about boys swimming nude at school, which is FULL of your posts and Philli's. Now go take a Molly Lolly to calm yourself. Or post another fantasy about boy rape.
MaltataMon I

Medford, NJ

#99 May 9, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
More blabbery from the old pedo-gay Molly. It is YOU who started the thread about boys swimming nude at school, which is FULL of your posts and Philli's. Now go take a Molly Lolly to calm yourself. Or post another fantasy about boy rape.
Lol. "Post another fantasy about boy rape" Me? I haven't posted any. Where do you get your material?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#100 May 9, 2013
MaltataMon I wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. "Post another fantasy about boy rape" Me? I haven't posted any. Where do you get your material?
Your fantasy about having a gay son who was raped, remember?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daniel Radcliffe calls Hollywood racism 'undeni... 20 hr TrapMusic 7
Does Your School Still Have A Mandated Shower R... (Apr '14) 21 hr Stretch Your Willy 171
PE kit shirtless (Apr '14) Sat Spank Your Willy 162
News Paddling teacher under fire (Aug '14) Sat Spank Your Willy 44
PE lessons (Feb '13) Sat Spank Your Willy 114
C2150-508 Questions For Best Results Sat Bob 2
braindump2go.com is a scam site! Sat MaltaMonosis 3
More from around the web