CoyFax and ZuikiLoins wed.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#21 Apr 26, 2013
Molly- a whole stable of people such as you could not upset me one iota ! Heck, I realize it takes all sorts to make up the world - trolls like you are nothing other than a reminder of the validity. I well imagine if liz's "Z" ever visits the investment property your name will be one of the most frequent in the "guest book". Out of curiosity, did you sign Ph.d. following your name ?? 2nd thot- that would be evidence you have been west of the mississippi ! "good be !".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22 Apr 26, 2013
I don't know how anyone could take the blabbering ageing pedo-homosexual Molly seriously.
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#23 Apr 26, 2013
coyote wrote:
Molly- a whole stable of people such as you could not upset me one iota ! Heck, I realize it takes all sorts to make up the world - trolls like you are nothing other than a reminder of the validity. I well imagine if liz's "Z" ever visits the investment property your name will be one of the most frequent in the "guest book". Out of curiosity, did you sign Ph.d. following your name ?? 2nd thot- that would be evidence you have been west of the mississippi ! "good be !".
Who said that I'm trying to get your satin knickers in a knot? But clearly, that is what has happened to them, CoyFag.
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#24 Apr 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
I don't know how anyone could take the blabbering ageing pedo-homosexual Molly seriously.
Lol. Obviously, there is a great deal that you don't understand, Sir KiddieLoins.
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#25 Apr 26, 2013
Enjoy your honeymoon, Boyssszzzz.
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#26 Apr 26, 2013
coyote wrote:
Molly- a whole stable of people such as you could not upset me one iota ! Heck, I realize it takes all sorts to make up the world - trolls like you are nothing other than a reminder of the validity. I well imagine if liz's "Z" ever visits the investment property your name will be one of the most frequent in the "guest book". Out of curiosity, did you sign Ph.d. following your name ?? 2nd thot- that would be evidence you have been west of the mississippi ! "good be !".
This time, out of disrespect, I "read" your entire entry, insofar as what you post in your swinging tween-girl texting mode can be considered resdable. Who is "liz"? What is her "Z"? And "2nd thot"? What is that? No, I didn't sign my name out of curiosity (you have a terrible problem with syntax, Luv). And "reminder of the validity" means what, exactly? In fact "validity" undefined and unqualified here means nothing. You simply haven't learned by the age of 66 how to compose a simple declarative sentence, much less how to inform your intended readers what you mean. "liz"? Lol. I suppose "liz" must mean something to you. Perhaps you refer to ZuikiDrag when he appears as Miss Liza Minnelli to sing "Cabaret" in his sordid gay leather "cabaret".

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#27 Apr 26, 2013
Bla bla bla...the ageing gay pervert never stops hallucinating about his gay fantasies.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#29 Apr 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
Bla bla bla...the ageing gay pervert never stops hallucinating about his gay fantasies.
You stole my "bla bla bla".
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#30 Apr 26, 2013
the devil must'a made him do that !
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#31 Apr 26, 2013
Notice that the CoyFag ignored my questions about his boozed-up estrogenic tween-schoolgirl texting bullshit. Just ignored it. And here I was attempting to parse his "statement", to figure out what he was attempting to say through his alcoholic haze.
Bob

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#32 Apr 26, 2013
Hey MaltaMon, I have a spiderman motif size 12 pair of boy's briefs nailed to the wall in my basement workroom. Guess where they came from?
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#33 Apr 26, 2013
Bob wrote:
Hey MaltaMon, I have a spiderman motif size 12 pair of boy's briefs nailed to the wall in my basement workroom. Guess where they came from?
Pedo Bob, you're a pig.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#34 Apr 26, 2013
..... question molly !! you asked a question....darn, maybe I should read some of your posts...jest sayin'...but they were so flawed and boring I read maybe 1 in 10 , if I have had enough to drink.....did you find any info re halifag or philifag at the food bank today, or was that yesterday ? I have to get another drink now molly and sharpen my seal hunting spear for an early hunt tomorrow !!
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#35 Apr 26, 2013
coyote wrote:
..... question molly !! you asked a question....darn, maybe I should read some of your posts...jest sayin'...but they were so flawed and boring I read maybe 1 in 10 , if I have had enough to drink.....did you find any info re halifag or philifag at the food bank today, or was that yesterday ? I have to get another drink now molly and sharpen my seal hunting spear for an early hunt tomorrow !!
Ok

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#36 Apr 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You stole my "bla bla bla".
Nobody wants your bla bla bla, or Molly's.
Btw, how is she going to dress you for her wedding. pageboy Large?
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#37 Apr 27, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants your bla bla bla, or Molly's.
Btw, how is she going to dress you for her wedding. pageboy Large?
Unbelievable! Lol. The shameless thief: "wedding" from me, "page bou" from Phil. And, of course, the very manly use of "she" to refer to another man, which he took from his fellow Boomer Fa***ts.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#38 Apr 27, 2013
** page BOY
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#39 Apr 27, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Unbelievable! Lol. The shameless thief: "wedding" from me, "page bou" from Phil. And, of course, the very manly use of "she" to refer to another man, which he took from his fellow Boomer Fa***ts.
Zuiko couldn't fart without an instruction book.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#40 Apr 27, 2013
Lend him your copy before you return it to the library-- solution ??
Bob

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#42 Apr 27, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Pedo Bob, you're a pig.
No I'm not. The spiderman briefs are from a grab-bag of rags from the local church bazaar. The same bag included a pair of pale blue adult boxer shorts, a towel, and some ladies flannel pants. I keep them in the work room for paint rags. I posted that just to see what sort of reaction it would get from you.
Hahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MaltaMon outed at last! 11 hr Find Benjamin Inn... 8
News Snagvotes: Where to get a sausage sandwich in C... 23 hr Pool Has Inky Lint 1
News Former Miami Country Day School teacher arreste... (Jun '12) 23 hr Polygraph Hides I... 8
MaltaMon chief suspect in abuse scandal Jun 28 Will Now Charge 1
Join illuminati in sokoto state and become rich... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Mr_Jacob 1
More from around the web