taishan medical university china
CHANDRU shenyang china

Shenyang, China

#77 Feb 9, 2010
hi friend iam in very bad situation.becas i was expelled from my university.For that i try to go other university.during that time i meet one student pakistan agent his name IMRAN from shandong taian. that agent pakistan cheated me near abt 20000 yuan and he escped. pls help me........ friends...tis is my no. 008615802455738 e-mail-- [email protected]
ramis

Baku, Azerbaijan

#78 Feb 12, 2010
How can I study these university?
students are Cheated

Jinan, China

#79 Feb 20, 2010
Jiujiang University is in the first line medical institution in the world. After graduation from this university student can go anywhere in the world to practice medicine. After getting these information Mohammad Ahsan come in china to study medicine but after arrival in that institution he knows not only the outside of Bangladesh, he can not even practice medicine in Bangladesh. Like Ahsan near about 1500 to 2000 Bangladeshi student is trapped in this situation. Few educational consultancy institutions took 200000 to 300000 Taka from student, sent them china to study medicine. Those universities does not posses any recognition of Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) then student can not have registration of BMDC and can not practice medicine in Bangladesh.

After graduation from national & international institutions student gets registered by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC). BMDC unofficially tells that students can study medicine only 28 chinese universities. 28 chinese universities list is published on the website of the Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh. In the list 28 universities are- Capital University of Medical Sciences, Huazhong Science & Technology and Anhui, China, Chongqing, Dalian, Fudan, Fujian, Harbin, Guangxi, Hebei, Jilin, Nanjing, Nanfang, Nandong, Qingdao, Soochow, Shangdong, Sichuan, Tianjin, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Xian Jiaotong, Xinjiang, Zhejiang, Zhengzhou, Zhongnan Medical Univerisities.

In one instruction of chinese education ministry states that, in 28 medical universities international student can get admission. Which universities are approved by the WHO.
students are Cheated

Jinan, China

#80 Feb 20, 2010
Registrar of BMDC Jahidul Haq Basunia said to prothom alo that which student wants to study medicine in china before going to China they should contact with the BMDC. Some students has already gone to study medicine in china. Asking about those students, he says "they should try to change their university to the listed university" he also added the chinese medical education has no value because chinese medical education is not recognized by Bangladesh, he neglected the China and Medical Education System of China. But few bangladeshi organization are sending student to the unrecognized university. Some non listed universities are - Jiujiang, Jinggangsan, Gannan Medical University, Guilin Medical, Taishan Medical University and North China Coal Medical.

Who are sending: Mohammad Ahsan says, in the capital's kakrail, there is an educational consultant organization "Linkers International" through this organization in 2008 he has come in china. Linkers has published advertise on the newspaper to send students to that university. They said him that the university is recognized by the BMDC & Chinese Medical Council (CMC).

Not only Ahsan but also more students who went to Jiujiang University in 2008 on March & October, including 80 students they are - Rakibul Islam, Saikut Hasan, Sakib Al Hasan, Suman Ahmed, Sushmita Pal including more students calimed cheating of Linkers International. Student of Gannan Medical University located in Jiangxi province Abdul Kader, Bappa, Shouvo told they come in china through the BSB Global Education. Student of Jinggangsan University Rezaul Karim, Imran Ali, D M Kamrul Hasan, Faria Sifat E Jaman, Jobaer Al Mamun, Sharmin Sultana, Sushmita Das, Shuvangshu Biswas, Abu Kaisar Sopon, Panchanan Das Gupta including more students come in china through BSB Global Education.
students are Cheated

Jinan, China

#81 Feb 20, 2010
Students states that students coming from bangladesh mainly by these two organization. These two consultant farm sent many students of the Jinggangsan University. In contact details of this university website, there is Bangladeshi agent name of these two organization. They claimed more that, some agent of this university, few bangladeshi organization & few bangladeshi staff of chinese embassy are involved in this cheating.

9th december afternoon, Staff of the Linkers International Jafar Ahmed talked with the reporter about this matter, on the table, there were processing papers of sending students to the Jiujiang University. Asking him about studying medicine in china he gives some introduction paper of Jiujiang University is recognized by the WHO including different kind of facility of that university.

After contact to the BSB about sending student abroad, the counsellor Abdul Matin states they send student. For recruiting one student they take 140000 taka. After giving introduction as a news reporter, abdul matin said, now they do not send students to the unrecognized university.

Some students are not interested to study but want to do business to recruit student in listed universities. They have got this chance because of publishing the listed universities by the BMDC. Some students are becoming agent of the listed universities such as D M Kamrul Hasan is the agent of Jiujiang University, Waifang Medical University, Liaoning Medical University. Shuvangshu Biswas is the agent of Guilin Medical University, Central South University, Hebei Medical University. Some students got rusticated or demerit certificate from the non listed universities they transfered to other listed universities but actually they are not approved to study in china such as D M Kamrul Hasan was rusticated by the Jiggansan University, got two times demerit certificate, after saying of BMDC he changed his university to Nanfang Medical University. All of this means that the students which are not interested in study they are changing universities to listed university but BMDC is going to give them registration.
friend4ever

Costa Mesa, CA

#83 Mar 4, 2010
hey guys how r u? i m medical student in tai shan medical university china....tai shan is best university according studies and stuff......i read some comments about tai shan medical university's teachers but its not like that every teacher wants respect and studies ..some one say give respect and take respect ...so here is this environment u have to study not like other universities in china ..and we hv foreigner teachers they are from Nepal and india and they passed usmle step 1,2 .....i met with some other universites 's students and i asked from them about books teachers so they have chinese teacher and chines ediotr books...here u should follow international books not chinese....any one want some information about tai shan medical university about study, migration ,admission etc.......so u can contact with me and welcome any time....
here is my id [email protected]
mr doc

Hefei, China

#84 Mar 8, 2010
hello everybody i request all new comers from my deep heart that plz dont take admissions for MBBS in non listed universities,even in taishan(even its also not rec by central govt),bcoz i bymyself graduated from taishan and now doing my intern in Nepal,and also plz dont do admissions through the agents,(coz they r really great liers)coz in lisred universities u can take addmission by urself ,directly contact through internet to university,,,,
i think this is my right to tell u the truth from my side......
BEST OF LUCK!
shakir khan capital uni

Nanchang, China

#85 Mar 9, 2010
ME STUDENT OF CHINA IN MBBS PART 4....WANT TO WARN ALO OF THOSE WHO ARE COMING TO CHINA FOR MEDICINE...PLZ SAVE YOUR FUTURE DONT COME HERE..
AS IN LATEST NEWS...GOVT OF PAKISTAN HAS recent DECLARED THAT...
"except those 7 medical universities recogninized by pmdc..all the medical graduates studying in other universities will be consider as technicians not docotrs"
..........situation is very worst here..no studies....no clinical practice......
so please dont come here for becoming a technician after long strugle....and uncounbtable money..
plz...future is in your hands...
be carefull........
..........everyone,s sincere
..........shakir khan
(capital medical university,china)
mr doc

Hefei, China

#86 Mar 9, 2010
do u have the contact no or any full info of that guy?/
if u hav tell me here hope to help u......
must read it 1

Jinan, China

#87 Mar 26, 2010
Teachers play a central role in the education of students. For promotion of learning teachers have to display a sense of responsibility and must be in possession of qualities of leadership that are essential for motivation of students. It falls upon the teachers to create a friendly environment in the institution free of coercion. They must teach through cooperation, facilitation, love and caring attitude and not by exercising authority, domination and giving punishments. They must try to raise the self-esteem of students. Good teachers create trust, confidence, interest, enthusiasm and hope and not fear, frustration and disappointment. They be kind and forgiving instead of being revengeful.
Teachers must encourage and entertain questions as well as ask questions to stimulate minds and promote formal and informal discussions for enhancing critical thinking and achievement of in-depth understanding. They need to frequently evaluate student’s performance both formally and informally and give them prompt feedback in the form of encouragement, praise, appreciation and reward for correct performance and guidance for rectifying mistakes both meant for improvement of their performance and creation of a desire for learning. They should teach by interaction with students rather than depending on lectures alone. In this process they should identify the variety of talents that different students may possess for different desirable functions and should give them support for whatever potential they have. They should reinforce creativity and originality in students. Teachers should encourage students to help, teach and test themselves and each other as well as the weaker and the junior students. They should organize group-learning projects, contests, competitions, debates, cultural activities, entertainment and field visits to create interest in learning.
Teachers must remain humble and ready to say “I don’t know” and be prepared to admit their mistakes and take a lesson from them and from the mistakes of others. They must not laugh, ridicule, humiliate, embarrass or insult any student over commission of mistakes. If promptly and politely corrected mistakes teach memorable lessons for better performance. Apart from accepting blame they should make a habit to say “we” and not “I”. They should be prepared to speak less and listen more. They should be magnanimous enough to share their credit with others and accept alone the blame for failings of students. They must share with students before making all decisions that affect students and must make an effort to share their joys and sorrows. Equally teachers should share their interests with students that will promote friendship.
must read it 2

Jinan, China

#88 Mar 26, 2010
Teachers should have a sense of humor and be capable of creating humor. They should use different methods to break monotony and boredom i.e. by use of variety of learning resources and teaching methods, relevant jokes, quizzes, questioning and involving the inattentive, creating surprises, mysteries and suspense, referring to relevant events in day-to-day life etc. They should teach by example and act as role models instead of giving sermons. What they do has far greater power to teach than what they say. They must be able to do themselves what they expect from the students to do and be able not to do what they expect from students to abstain from. In fact teachers should put themselves in the shoes of students before asking them to do or not to do anything. They should be sensitive to the needs and feelings of students. They should speak the language of the students when needed and should relate to their level of mental and physical abilities.
According to William Glasser’s Choice Theory, teachers must promote the basic needs of students to convince them that they are the well wishers of students and in return students will listen to them. These basic needs are the requirements of survival, love and affection, freedom, leisure, entertainment and empowerment. This means that in addition to academic issues teachers must take keen interest and help students in their social and economic matters and participate in their extracurricular activities. Teachers should delegate more and more to students and refrain from doing every thing themselves. In this way, apart from empowering students, they also give them a chance to learn by doing. Instead of passing knowledge to students they should be made to create knowledge to give them a sense of ownership of what they learn.
Good teachers must resolve disputes through the policy of give and take and make all the effort to defuse tension and ensure cohesion and friendship among students. They should set a side time for listening to problems of students. They should honor their pledges, be consistent in their responses, dependable and reliable. They should be flexible and not rigid to meet the changing circumstances and diversity of situations. They should always be ready for the unexpected and must exercise utmost patience and tolerance in dealing with students. Great teachers never lose temper and refrain from acting when upset. In difficult situations they should happily get the input of colleagues, parents and all the well-wishers of students. Teachers must treat all students equal, serve them selflessly with devotion and expect no returns from students. Teachers are regarded as spiritual fathers and mothers to students who are expected to act as guides and mentors. They must show courtesy, love, compassion and respect to their students that is bound to generate a similar response.
Teachers must take part in continuing education to update their own knowledge, skills and attitudes, come prepared to classes and should strive to develop learning resources for students. Lastly they must ensure their integrity, punctuality and physical and mental cleanliness at all costs. Teachers possessing these qualities will be highly respected and loved by the students and will create an ideal environment for learning in educational institutions. The developing nations must be ready to pay any price for such teachers who will groom their children into knowledgeable, skillful, productive and enlightened personalities of character.
must read it 1

Jinan, China

#89 Mar 26, 2010
Teachers play a central role in the education of students. For promotion of learning teachers have to display a sense of responsibility and must be in possession of qualities of leadership that are essential for motivation of students. It falls upon the teachers to create a friendly environment in the institution free of coercion. They must teach through cooperation, facilitation, love and caring attitude and not by exercising authority, domination and giving punishments. They must try to raise the self-esteem of students. Good teachers create trust, confidence, interest, enthusiasm and hope and not fear, frustration and disappointment. They be kind and forgiving instead of being revengeful.
Teachers must encourage and entertain questions as well as ask questions to stimulate minds and promote formal and informal discussions for enhancing critical thinking and achievement of in-depth understanding. They need to frequently evaluate student’s performance both formally and informally and give them prompt feedback in the form of encouragement, praise, appreciation and reward for correct performance and guidance for rectifying mistakes both meant for improvement of their performance and creation of a desire for learning. They should teach by interaction with students rather than depending on lectures alone. In this process they should identify the variety of talents that different students may possess for different desirable functions and should give them support for whatever potential they have. They should reinforce creativity and originality in students. Teachers should encourage students to help, teach and test themselves and each other as well as the weaker and the junior students. They should organize group-learning projects, contests, competitions, debates, cultural activities, entertainment and field visits to create interest in learning.
Teachers must remain humble and ready to say “I don’t know” and be prepared to admit their mistakes and take a lesson from them and from the mistakes of others. They must not laugh, ridicule, humiliate, embarrass or insult any student over commission of mistakes. If promptly and politely corrected mistakes teach memorable lessons for better performance. Apart from accepting blame they should make a habit to say “we” and not “I”. They should be prepared to speak less and listen more. They should be magnanimous enough to share their credit with others and accept alone the blame for failings of students. They must share with students before making all decisions that affect students and must make an effort to share their joys and sorrows. Equally teachers should share their interests with students that will promote friendship.
Teachers should have a sense of humor and be capable of creating humor. They should use different methods to break monotony and boredom i.e. by use of variety of learning resources and teaching methods, relevant jokes, quizzes, questioning and involving the inattentive, creating surprises, mysteries and suspense, referring to relevant events in day-to-day life etc. They should teach by example and act as role models instead of giving sermons. What they do has far greater power to teach than what they say. They must be able to do themselves what they expect from the students to do and be able not to do what they expect from students to abstain from. In fact teachers should put themselves in the shoes of students before asking them to do or not to do anything. They should be sensitive to the needs and feelings of students. They should speak the language of the students when needed and should relate to their level of mental and physical abilities.
must read it

Jinan, China

#90 Mar 26, 2010
According to William Glasser’s Choice Theory, teachers must promote the basic needs of students to convince them that they are the well wishers of students and in return students will listen to them. These basic needs are the requirements of survival, love and affection, freedom, leisure, entertainment and empowerment. This means that in addition to academic issues teachers must take keen interest and help students in their social and economic matters and participate in their extracurricular activities. Teachers should delegate more and more to students and refrain from doing every thing themselves. In this way, apart from empowering students, they also give them a chance to learn by doing. Instead of passing knowledge to students they should be made to create knowledge to give them a sense of ownership of what they learn.
Good teachers must resolve disputes through the policy of give and take and make all the effort to defuse tension and ensure cohesion and friendship among students. They should set a side time for listening to problems of students. They should honor their pledges, be consistent in their responses, dependable and reliable. They should be flexible and not rigid to meet the changing circumstances and diversity of situations. They should always be ready for the unexpected and must exercise utmost patience and tolerance in dealing with students. Great teachers never lose temper and refrain from acting when upset. In difficult situations they should happily get the input of colleagues, parents and all the well-wishers of students. Teachers must treat all students equal, serve them selflessly with devotion and expect no returns from students. Teachers are regarded as spiritual fathers and mothers to students who are expected to act as guides and mentors. They must show courtesy, love, compassion and respect to their students that is bound to generate a similar response.
Teachers must take part in continuing education to update their own knowledge, skills and attitudes, come prepared to classes and should strive to develop learning resources for students. Lastly they must ensure their integrity, punctuality and physical and mental cleanliness at all costs. Teachers possessing these qualities will be highly respected and loved by the students and will create an ideal environment for learning in educational institutions. The developing nations must be ready to pay any price for such teachers who will groom their children into knowledgeable, skillful, productive and enlightened personalities of character.
bashir ahmad

Jinan, China

#91 Mar 31, 2010
south asian countries specially nepal,india,pakistan and bangladesh....do not apply china for medical
.....china medical sucks
.....for pakistan
if really you want to apply china for medical than take admission in the listed or PMDC recognized medical universities.
Recognized Chinese Universities are
1. Peking Union Medical College, Beijing
MBBS
2. Beijing Medical University, Beijing
MBBS
3. Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai MBBS
4. Shanghai Second Medical University
MBBS
5. School of Stomatology, Shanghai
Second Medical University BDS
6. Xian Jiaotong University, School of Medicine
Xian, P.R. China MBBS
7. Xinjiang Medical University, Urumqui, China MBBS
NRZ INTERNATIONALS

Lahore, Pakistan

#92 Mar 31, 2010
WE ARE PROVIDING LOWEST COST UNIVERSTIES OF CHINA FOR MBBS
1)W.H.O and PMDC APPROVED
2)LOW FEE STRUCTURES
3)language of instruction is english
4)1st year expance including hostel dues 3500$
from 2nd to 5th year inc hostel dues 2100$
any one wants to go to china for MBBS pls cont
cell :+923124344908
email: [email protected]
MALIK TOQUEER HAIDER

Lahore, Pakistan

#93 Mar 31, 2010
ANY ONE WANTS TO GO TO CHINA FOR MBBS?
LOWEST FEE STRUCTURE UNIVERSTIES.
PMDC AND W.H.O APPROVED
Cell no:+923124344908
email : [email protected]
unknown

Pakistan

#94 Apr 10, 2010
ia any one guide me that student from taishan medical college students can do their practice in pakistan.
is any one from taishan medical college plz contect me to guide me .
i came to know that 1st badge of univ students has despatched from college.can any one from them can tell me either they got job or not
sam

Kathmandu, Nepal

#95 Apr 11, 2010
Ihave heard lots of stuff.There r some universities which i think is good like wise chongqing medical university n west china medical university.I did graduate from chongqing.I went on my own you can go to official websites n learn more.I am not an agent.But hearin others problem we didnt had such incidents there n the teachers were all chinese some had good command over english.Of course main thing is self study n to be overwhelmed my surroundings we get loads of freedom n money after we go to china.So realizing my past mistakes i did want to share that china is good bit you must all try to learn chinese better in first year or so it comes handy when you visit hospitals for clinical practice.Any more help contact me on [email protected] . I am not publicizing chongqing but that is i only know about since i was from chongqing.I have heard Wuhan teaches in CHINESE.enjoy your stay in china.
sam

Kathmandu, Nepal

#96 Apr 11, 2010
i have no no regret that that i went to china but iwant you all think twice n check well before going to china.
prakash reddy

Nantong, China

#98 May 17, 2010
i comepleted my first year medicine in cambodia now i want transfer to taishan university.any one can help me plssssssssssss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
elexandrose of selftesttraining.com a scammer! 2 hr MaltandanaMon 1
andana, and pass-guaranteed.com a scam! 2 hr MaltandanaMon 1
CompTIA 220-801 Exams - Pass in first Attempt (Mar '15) 5 hr andana 2
Huawei HCN contains virus! Beware! 7 hr WNC 1
All CISCO pdf questions a scam! 7 hr WNC 1
elmer of endexam.com a child raper! 8 hr WNC 1
Huawei HCNA-LTE H31-411-ENU exam test prep 8 hr elmer 1
More from around the web