taishan medical university china
adnan

Jinan, China

#27 Aug 24, 2008
i am from pakistan in taishan medical university and it is good not so bad, but problrm is this that teacher doesnt have experience and have graduated in june and they will come in sep to taishan and teaching us still they havent pass the exam all teachers are nepali and they are telling us the name of chiness produt ...............lets see what will happen.
DR A

Tianjin, China

#31 Sep 8, 2008
dear Ghulam Abbas ,would u like to give me your contact,like phone or yahoo,msn ,I heard alot about situation in Bengbu and i would like to guide you kids.I have been living here in Beijing for ten years.May be i could be of any help.
Allah hafiz
sahar khan

Pakistan

#32 Sep 16, 2008
sweety wrote:
i'm intensed to get addmision in chinese university but have no idea what to do, how to start....plzz help me out......
guide me plz...i really need it...
contact me o 03139497120
sahar khan

Pakistan

#33 Sep 16, 2008
u contact me on 13139497120 so that i can help u
Hasham

Saudi Arabia

#34 Sep 17, 2008
taishan medical wrote:
taishan medical unversity.from ali khan it says that its a best university accordind study conditions.all stop r best and one of famous university in china.alots os student r studying in this university.most of the student r pakistani,indians.
salam,Imran.im student of fsc part 2 and i want to know about the charges in pakistani currency plzz help me out brother....!!!!
Hasham

Saudi Arabia

#35 Sep 17, 2008
my email address is [email protected] will be very thnful to u.
TAISHAN MEDICAL UNI CHINA

Jinan, China

#36 Sep 24, 2008
hi all my brothers can u listen about taishan medical university china.according to stuff all teachers(guys)are nepalis and teach to all students.but they dont like to pass any one.all nepalis teachers wants to do business on these students and to collect much more money.they fail most of the students for collecting supplementry fees which is about 150yuan and goes to teachers.
the university fees is incresing years by years.
in tmu university there is no markets for eating and shoping.
the students are studying here are not satisfied from taishan study and their stuff.
according to coordinators they are nepalis names is dhurba pudel and arbind choudhry.these two coordinators make fool the students to make university.and the consultants they are helping to bring the students from several countries.these two coordinators and consultants are graduated from zhenzhou(henan)medical university.if u check record of these two coordinators and and consultants.there record is zero and they dont passed any papers.still they dont have MBBS degree.once they failed in thier mission.these guys make programe to make university.the main guys involed in this mission was dhurba pudel,arbind choudhry,sarwar gawnendera.so they achieved in thier targets name is taishan medical univerity.
the question arise that why this university have more students then other university because all are the migrated students from other universities.if u check the record of migrated students that why they come to TMU because deu to some reason like fights,bad character,failing papers,high tuition fees etc.dont think that here the study are good that why stdudents come to TMU.the cordinators recieve much more money from migrated students and from new comers to do business
in all over china the study is same.study does not depend on teachers.it depends upon on stuents that how they are studying means self study every part of the world even in china.
if u are graduated from any university of china the degree is same.all is recognized with WHO. but offcourse this university is not recognized with central governement.the degree awarded to students of taishan will be come from shandong provice.in TMU the coordinators(dhurba pudel and arbind choudhry) and chinese stuff are link with each other that how to do business means collect money from thier dear students.like to increase tuition fees,supplementry fees,insurrance fees,chinese language fees,hostel fees etc.
the teachers which are napalis are freshly graduated(MBBS) from thier universities.some from chinese universities and some from nepal.
the fact is that every nepalis teachers which is fresh mens and womens simply completed MBBS.and teach every subject to students.like some bodies told me that our teachers are so qualified now they are able to teach every subjects of MBBS course.
the question arise that why nepalis teachers are teaching because thier knowledge are not enough and they dont know nothing that how to teach.also how to treat patient.they are not taken by nepali governement.so they are disappointed and not find any job in nepal thats why they are applying to abroad and china.
SO DEAR STUDENTS I DONT WANT TO GO MORE IN DEATIL BEACAUSE ITS ENOUGH THOSE WHO ARE CLEVERS AND WANTS TO MAKE GOOD FUTURE.THE ABOVE INFORAMATION IS CORRECT ENOUGH FOR THOSE STUDENTS WHO WANT TO APPLY CHINA.THOSE STUDENTS WHO WANT TO APPLY CHINA(ENGINEERING,MEDICAL) THE FOLLOWING INFORAMATION HAVE TO MUST ASK I HOPE THAT IT WILL MAKE OF HIS GOOD FUTURE.GIVEN BELOW
FOR MEDICAL:1.THE UNIVERSITY MUST RECOGNIZED WITH WHO(WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION)
2.THE UNIVERISTY IS RECOGNIZED FOR FORIGHN STUDENTS.
3.THE UNIVERSITY IS RECOGNIZED BY BEIJING GOVERNEMENT(CENTRAL GOVERNEMENT)
4.THE FACILITIES PROVIDE BY UNIVERSITY IS GOOD.
5.THE AFFORDIBLE FEES THAT U SUPPORT.
6.THE UNIVERSITY IS RECOGNIZED MEDICAL COUNCIL OF ANY COUNTRY.
THANKS
shahab khan

Karachi, Pakistan

#37 Oct 14, 2008
plz dont worry i m also admitted i this university in 5th semister and if u wanna info abt the admission then call on 03332489425
shahab khan

Karachi, Pakistan

#38 Oct 14, 2008
plz dont worry im also admitted in this university in 5th semister and if u wanna info abt the admission then call on 03332489425
sheraz

Jinan, China

#39 Oct 30, 2008
ayesha wrote:
i m from a medical university from china as well..as we ve many problems here...so can anybuddy give me their persocal contacts so that i can confirm abt taishan university,,,i mean ur yahoo or msn id...plzzz help me..really in adverse conditions in this university...
shall b real gratefull...anybuddy who cud help plzz
sheraz
13854806440 final year student
STudents of 5th semester

Jinan, China

#40 Oct 31, 2008
TAISHAN MEDICAL UNI CHINA wrote:
hi all my brothers can u listen about taishan medical university china.according to stuff all teachers(guys)are nepalis and teach to all ..........
THANKS
I am a student of fifth semester.I am from pakistan.I think this is the best university of china for education but for shopping ,marketing,it takes 15 minutes from city that is true.So many universities in china they teach by chinese teachers but though they have enough qualification they dont have communication skill to teach in english.Here all the systemlike pakistan viva hard examination that is true.I never have supplementary exambut i think 150 yuan not much other universities asking 150$ for each subjects.
It is true that all chinese teachers gives question papers before exam but here little difficult so weak students are feeling bad.I ask to the coordinators about teachers,they told only some are fresh but all are preparing USMLE,and all the teachers passed their own country liscening examination. All the teachers give us good concepts and we dont have any communication gapI thank my coordinators and teachers becoz of them i have good concept two years basic medicine.I can compete not only pakistan all over the world.At last if any othere univerty students tell taishan is bad that means sourgrapes.
Regarding transfer students in first year all the new students are cheated by by agency so after came in china they try to find good academic universty then they find our taishan medical univ is bestso they came here. I am proud to be a student of taishan medical university
5th semester student
Dr Rizwan

Jinan, China

#41 Nov 3, 2008
mueed wrote:
what is the postal code of this city
postal code of this city is 27000
ahsan

Lahore, Pakistan

#44 Nov 28, 2008
plz tell me that how is taishan university is it good university ....and when new session is going to be start?
naaz

Ürümqi, China

#45 Dec 2, 2008
guys i want to know that is there any uni in pk which accept the migration of china medical uni if u have any info kindly tell me
naaz

Ürümqi, China

#46 Dec 2, 2008
guys i want to know that is there any uni in pk which accept the migration of china medical uni if u have any info kindly tell me
hamid hunan

Changsha, China

#47 Dec 12, 2008
actually its a good university n if ali khan says its good then we have to believe that it is realy realy a good universty.
pakistan rape

Jiamusi, China

#48 Feb 13, 2009
hello namaste and salam i'm student from jiamusi university in china from india the president mr. wang he calls the innocent indian girls in his office and then tell them for not to pay tuition fees and go to his home for making indian food and thats all he keeps the mbbs girl student at home and morning bring them back my sister was 1 of them i even can"t tell my parents i dont know what to do nobody cares of us in here the workers can touch any indian gils like prostitute the indian boys fight 1 time and the president and some female teachers blame that indian students touched female teachers
pakistan rape

Jiamusi, China

#49 Feb 13, 2009
hello namaste i'm student from jiamusi university in china from india the president mr. wang he calls the innocent pakistani girls in his office and then tell them for not to pay tuition fees and go to his home for making food and thats all he keeps the mbbs girl student at home and morning bring them back my sister was 1 of them i even can"t tell my parents i dont know what to do nobody cares of us in here the workers can touch any indian gils like prostitute the indian boys fight 1 time and the president and some female teachers blame that indian students touched female teachers
star

Jilin, China

#50 Mar 13, 2009
hi people i wanna enquire abt this taishan medical college i heard abt it is it so bad thre...i mean i heard gud stuff that studies r the best in the whole of china ..nw im hearng sumthign different...cn sum 1 help
star

Jilin, China

#51 Mar 13, 2009
and im a student of beihua university in jilin china...im thinking of migrating to taishan is it worth it plz help im stuckhere i want an answer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 3 hr winlowcflydipper 2,714
School Group Physicals 4 hr Bob 2
Microsoft 70-412 Real Braindumps 13 hr jhonmessy 1
SAP HANA certification C_HANAIMP_12 questions 15 hr bennettkallas 1
NSE 8 Fortinet Network Security Expert questions 15 hr bennettkallas 1
Passtcert Veritas VCS-274 training material 16 hr accey 1
Topix: delete the exam dump spam Wed want to know 1
More from around the web