Dear readers/posters....lets report a...
MaltoBene

Broomall, PA

#24 Mar 1, 2013
Heard from Chris and we all is fightin' dis thing togetha. Just don' say much more, K?. Dese kid-rappers may not be as totally lame-ass dum as you think. Dey seduce kids, Dat takes some ability. But that ugly gal from Lundun or whereva sho' ain't no DAAAAMMMMM FEE-male neitha. Anotha fraud. We is all w/u. U NO who dis be. Call ASAP. U gots da numba. An' Dans Madam is visitin' w/us. She all rite. TIFN
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#25 Mar 1, 2013
Not good. Not necessary. And really bad "urban" voice. Worst I've ever seen. Lol. Appreciate it, though, and already knew. Just not that you were all therethere at the PFC s. Bit of a drive, wasn't it? Please, not out loud again, okay?. Lol. See you cretins at 7:30.
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#26 Mar 1, 2013
You apparently aren't checking your texts. Just emerged (10 mins) from the B'more Harbor Tunnel on 95. Will take 476 to bypass Phila, , but still will arrive at Ply Mtg an hour later than anticipated. DC beltway was jammed, as usual. Check texts and bag this.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#27 Mar 1, 2013
The mental asylum white van is coming to pick you up. Hang on.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#29 Mar 2, 2013
LL- think about it- she told you that when you were posting- seemed perfectly appropriate advice for you at the time. I expect you paid heed !
Rush

Columbus, NE

#31 Mar 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I was posting, she has no right. And she certainly didn't offer any advise.
Oh I dont know, matbe when you told her she should be raped so it would teach her a lesson.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#33 Mar 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
She attacked me before I said she should be raped.
And I didn't say she should be raped, I said it would teach her a good lesson, as to what she is acting like.
I didn't attack her, I was pointing out.
You were pointing out, that you are a bad person, who wishes hirrible things on people, who dont view things the same as you. We dont agree, and 4 times now you wanted me killed, or that I should kill myself. You dont act very grown up, for somebody who says he is 59. I wont let my boys respond to you right now, cause I dont want to get kicked off!LOL
coyote

Berwick, Canada

#34 Mar 2, 2013
...and that is all she was doing....when posting keep your hand off your junk and go to the wc- then return to your keyboard....
Ronald McDonald

United States

#36 Mar 16, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
See what i mean dear readers and posters lets get rid of this TROLL once and for all.Go on dear readers and posters press that button we are under a nuclear attack by Trolls i have already retaliated against this TROLL.Ps i love mushrooooooms.
Have you tried my new "Fish McBites"?
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#37 Mar 17, 2013
Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>Have you tried my new "Fish McBites"?
Finger Pies
Ronald McDonald

United States

#38 Mar 17, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Finger Pies
Call 'em what you like, but they're available for a limited time only. Ba ba bup bup ba....."I'm Lovin' It !"
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#39 Mar 18, 2013
I hope you promote your "Fish McBites" to the maltaculta by substituting toadstools for mushrooms---exciting new troll food avail. under the big arch !
Ronald McDonald

United States

#41 Mar 18, 2013
coyote wrote:
I hope you promote your "Fish McBites" to the maltaculta by substituting toadstools for mushrooms---exciting new troll food avail. under the big arch !
" I'm Lovin' It !"
MaltaMon

Jamison, PA

#42 Mar 18, 2013
Right, right. I'll take the fries instead.
MaltaMon

Jamison, PA

#43 Mar 18, 2013
The OQLF comes down hard on the word "pasta". Pedo Bob's in the right place. Nit-picky double-talk. Self-perpetuation of ultimately useless activity. Other than the destructive. Good thing you moved there from Toronto. Order the "pates" when you go out... if you go out.
Ronald McDonald

United States

#44 Mar 18, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Right, right. I'll take the fries instead.
Good Choice ! McDonald's fries are 100% transfat free.We use only select Golden Russet pottatoes sourced only from sustainable farms.We are the world's largest potato buyer,and we set the pace.May others follow."I'm Lovin' It !"
Ronald McDonald

United States

#45 Mar 18, 2013
And, let's not forget...they are "America's Favorite Fries".
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#46 Mar 18, 2013
Yeah.I suppose they must be...
Rush

Columbus, NE

#47 Mar 18, 2013
Ronald McDonald wrote:
Mickey D's salty fries, and sweet tea. Yum!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#48 Mar 19, 2013
Ronald McDonald wrote:
No wonder people like Malmon go nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FCT Recruitment into board of internal revenuec... 2 min Mr_Jacob 1
ZAMFARA Recruitment into board of internal reve... 3 min Mr_Jacob 1
YOBE Recruitment into board of internal revenue... 3 min Mr_Jacob 1
TARABA Recruitment into board of internal reven... 4 min Mr_Jacob 1
SOKOTO Recruitment into board of internal reven... 5 min Mr_Jacob 1
RIVERS Recruitment into board of internal reven... 6 min Mr_Jacob 1
PLATEAU Recruitment into board of internal reve... 7 min Mr_Jacob 1
More from around the web