Dear readers/posters....lets report a...

Dear readers/posters....lets report all trolls.

Posted in the Education Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Katie Mellish

Leigh, UK

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Dear readers and posters iam sick and tired of reading nothing but aload of sh1t from the likes of that gob sh1te LargeLanguage.Iam sure we are all sick of trolls on this forum so lets all report the troll together starting here with me.Lets get all trolls thrown off this forum for good and we will also make sure they will never step foot back on here again.Com e on readers and posters lets get reporting-come on press that button this is a nuclear war against trolls iam going for a first strike policy on this one -Katie Mellish xx.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#3 Feb 28, 2013
It's been taken care of, Katie.
Katie Mellish

Leigh, UK

#4 Feb 28, 2013
See what i mean dear readers and posters lets get rid of this TROLL once and for all.Go on dear readers and posters press that button we are under a nuclear attack by Trolls i have already retaliated against this TROLL.Ps i love mushrooooooms.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Katie, I'm surprised. Remember that some of these fellows will only bring the spotlight onto themselves by reporting others. Some have posted links to photos of naked underaged boys, have posted sexual fantasies that depict the anal rape of children, have posted under very different names, or have endorsed all three. If one reports another participant, the history of the activity on these threads of he who submits that report will be checked out as well. That is what I meant the other day when I said,,"Be careful what you wish for". Nevertheless, I'm all for it.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#6 Feb 28, 2013
Indeed, I endorse your call to report people for that very reason. Let them be responsible for inviting the intensive review and ongoing scrutiny of their own online activity as well as that of individuals whom they want investigated.
Katie Mellish

Leigh, UK

#7 Feb 28, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Indeed, I endorse your call to report people for that very reason. Let them be responsible for inviting the intensive review and ongoing scrutiny of their own online activity as well as that of individuals whom they want investigated.
....It seems you know more than me!!!!!!.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#8 Feb 28, 2013
It's possible.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#10 Feb 28, 2013
he indeed does Katie- shaves his ugly face every day I expect ! I do not think it would require a nuclear explosion for those two nerds- just a decent size firecracker and not much mess because they have no gxts!
Katie Mellish

Leigh, UK

#11 Feb 28, 2013
coyote wrote:
he indeed does Katie- shaves his ugly face every day I expect ! I do not think it would require a nuclear explosion for those two nerds- just a decent size firecracker and not much mess because they have no gxts!
To late for that Coyote i have already launched,as i have already said i love mushrooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooms-Katie Mellish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To late for that Coyote i have already launched,as i have already said i love mushrooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooms-Katie Mellish xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Have a nice ride. Lol..
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#13 Feb 28, 2013
coyote wrote:
"ugly face"? Lol. Not at all, my Fair Lady. More schoolboy BS. Two can play the schoolyard insult game: "Hey, Tinkerbell! Your mother swims out to meet troop ships!" Yup, a kid's gotta have "gxts" to say stuff like THAT, man!
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Re: Topic of This Thread "Mission accomplished."
Katie Mellish

Leigh, UK

#15 Feb 28, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> "ugly face"? Lol. Not at all, my Fair Lady. More schoolboy BS. Two can play the schoolyard insult game: "Hey, Tinkerbell! Your mother swims out to meet troop ships!" Yup, a kid's gotta have "gxts" to say stuff like THAT, man!
Well thats one hell of a girl.....i wish i could swim that far.
Katie Mellish

Leigh, UK

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, so you admit to being selfish enough to put coyote over me in a dispute just because you favour him more?
FY..V.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#17 Feb 28, 2013
I was thinking the same thing--- ya know-that dandy sometimes(usually) says the darndest things. Bet his claim to fame was being on Art Linkletter's show years ago when he was in his 30's. Bob in Dorval has found some folks in Mtl. who recall a Malta Mon visiting the area who was known as a "rear ender" and Bob thought it meant he was a bad driver but on 2nd thought !!... that is nasty- hush your keyboard coyote....
Katie Mellish

Leigh, UK

#18 Feb 28, 2013
coyote wrote:
I was thinking the same thing--- ya know-that dandy sometimes(usually) says the darndest things. Bet his claim to fame was being on Art Linkletter's show years ago when he was in his 30's. Bob in Dorval has found some folks in Mtl. who recall a Malta Mon visiting the area who was known as a "rear ender" and Bob thought it meant he was a bad driver but on 2nd thought !!... that is nasty- hush your keyboard coyote....
LOL a rear ender a bad driver,iam laughing my head off here at this end lol-Katie Mellish xxxxxxxxx.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#19 Feb 28, 2013
well U know Katie- Philadelphia is known as "The City of Brotherly Love" but I do think MM has taken that out of context. Some local puritans even put a crack in the liberty bell just to try and help the Mon family out !!
Madam MM from Philadele

Broomall, PA

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Katie Smegmellish is a man, or shes a lesbo with a male's genitals. No lady talks like the dustwoman she is. Must be a man. or a very angry faerie.
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#22 Mar 1, 2013
Who in hell are you? Where in Plymouth Meeting?
AltaMan

Broomall, PA

#23 Mar 1, 2013
We are FAMILY, Mike. Keep going till theyre all put away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Sandusky Convicted (Jun '12) 1 hr Phil 14
Boy-Lover Bob Has NOT Disappeared (Oct '12) 1 hr Phil 14
FUTA 1st Batch Admission list 2015/2016 Release... 1 hr MichaelN 3
Obama repeals boys' nude-swimming act (Sep '13) 1 hr Phil 44
Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Les... (Sep '12) 1 hr Phil 2,235
EME Record Label (Banky W) Need Upcoming Artist... 2 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
Dem Mama Record Label (Timaya) Need Upcoming Ar... 2 hr Akindele Emmanuel 1
More from around the web