Letter: The case for required gym class

Letter: The case for required gym class

There are 22 comments on the Detroit News story from Mar 21, 2014, titled Letter: The case for required gym class. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Nearly one in three children in Michigan are overweight or obese, enough to fill Ford Field to capacity seven times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#36 Jan 12, 2016
LOL! What did I tell you, Phil? It's like pushing a button. Only easier.
Phil

Montréal, Canada

#37 Jan 12, 2016
At the Salford School in Manchester, we follow the C.A.D.A.D. protocol.( Child Adult Disrobing Action Decree ) Which states under what conditions a child may be nude in front of an adult. It is long and complicated, but the last clause dictates that "an adult who is not a medical professional, may still touch any part of a child's body if the adult believes that a medical or hygienic issue may exist, and simply wishes to take appropriate precautions to determine if, in fact, a medical, medical intervention is necessary."
Consequently, in the matter of personal hygiene which may have medical repercussions, it is perfectly legal and legitimate for MaltaMon, MichaelN, or myself to check a boy for phimosis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Concerns about racism help drive more African-A... 2 hr HUH 82
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 5 hr Mister Coach 2,279
Does Your School Still Have A Mandated Shower R... (Apr '14) 12 hr Phil 109
News Pittsfield Superintendent McCandless describes ... (Mar '15) 15 hr cops are degenerates 52
News Pontotoc native takes helm of Tupelo Boys & Gir... 17 hr Relevant 14
Spanking new! (Aug '14) 19 hr Bernie 19
PE kit shirtless (Apr '14) 21 hr Kate Mellish 103
More from around the web