Letter: The case for required gym class

Letter: The case for required gym class

There are 10 comments on the Detroit News story from Mar 21, 2014, titled Letter: The case for required gym class. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Nearly one in three children in Michigan are overweight or obese, enough to fill Ford Field to capacity seven times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

MaltaMon

Sewell, NJ

#7 Mar 24, 2014
From start to finish, all of the above--this entire thread of plagiarized pedophile fantasy, of sexual fixation on young boys, of several ostensible screen names--comes from a single morbidly lonely individual, DJW of the UK.
Phil

Faringdon, UK

#8 Mar 24, 2014
MaltaMon wrote:
From start to finish, all of the above--this entire thread of plagiarized pedophile fantasy, of sexual fixation on young boys, of several ostensible screen names--comes from a single morbidly lonely individual, DJW of the UK.
All the other boys in DJW's class probably laughed at his small bits and he has had hangups ever since and likely to be the same reason Bob is also fixated with boys.
He is no doubt also riddled with feelings of inadequacy.
MaltaMon

Sewell, NJ

#9 Mar 24, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
All the other boys in DJW's class probably laughed at his small bits and he has had hangups ever since and likely to be the same reason Bob is also fixated with boys.
That has to be it. He's got a tiny penis. And testicles that haven't descended. Imagine how a woman would react to DJW's boyhood on a middle-aged man. Then again, the only females who would ever see it are nurses and doctors, and they wouldn't laugh about it in front of the patient. They'd have a good howl over it in the staff room.
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#16 Mar 25, 2014
DJW, I obviously hit a nerve. You sick fa**ggot pedophile. You'd have been more convincing if you had just denied that your so-called manhood is minuscule
Phil

Manchester, UK

#18 Mar 26, 2014
MaltaMon wrote:
DJW, I obviously hit a nerve. You sick fa**ggot pedophile. You'd have been more convincing if you had just denied that your so-called manhood is minuscule
You've got to feel pity (along with the contempt) for DJW and Bob.
They post their immature fantasies about chldren (nobody else does) on the threads of others, desperate to get a reaction which they obviously get off on but the posters completely blank ignore them.
They have probably been marginalised and despised all their lives and they are just crying out for attention.
The sad thing is they think they are a bit on the edge, a little bit dangerous.
They are just sad excuses for men and it is just funny watching them make absolute pricks of themselves.
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#19 Mar 26, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
They post their immature fantasies about chldren (nobody else does) on the threads of others, desperate to get a reaction which they obviously get off on but the posters completely blank ignore them.
They have probably been marginalised and despised all their lives and they are just crying out for attention.
They are just sad excuses for men and it is just funny watching them make absolute pricks of themselves.
Try as I might, I could never feel pity for any middle-aged man with a sexual fixation on innocent schoolboys. Perhaps if they were merely sick, but, as you suggest, they are, indeed, rather dangerous. Contempt is the most benign of the harsh sentiments I have for these two and for their queer hangers-on. I can't think of any of them without hoping that they'd be disfigured, paralyzed or murdered by any of their victims, their victims' parents, the police, or, best of all, their future cell mates, who would rape them first. No, I feel no pity for them..
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#20 Mar 26, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
"They post their immature fantasies about chldren (nobody else does) on the threads of others, desperate to get a reaction which they obviously get off on but the posters completely blank ignore them." Really? Pedo Phil and MaltaMon the Molester don't blank ignore us. They check in every day, and multiple times per day, to read what we post.

"They are just sad excuses for men and it is just funny watching them make absolute pricks of themselves." Funny, the only ones making absolute pricks of themselves are Pedo Phil and MaltaMon the Molester. Pedo Phil, because he claims these posts are not worth reading or responding to. But every day he reads and responds to them.
And MaltaMon the Molester, because he has been waging his pathetic "yourapedmysonandthepolic eareclosinginandyouwillbearres tedanydaynoworsoon" campaign for over two years, still convinced that people believe him, and still convinced that I will be arrested at any moment. He's even convinced himself that he has a son!
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#21 Mar 26, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the psychological analysis, Dr Phil! Perhaps you could now explain what mental disorder would prompt yourself to visit on a daily basis a site that you claim is only about homosexual pedophilia and not worth reading or responding to, in order to read and respond to?
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#23 Mar 29, 2014
Notice that Dr. Pedo Phil was unable to answer my question?
Phil

Manchester, UK

#25 Mar 30, 2014
Malta molestor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an Apology to my old Games Teacher
Dear Mrs White, I felt that I should get in touch, and say,
I hope it wasn’t my fault that you ended up this way.
I trust you don’t blame me that you’ll never be let out -
trapped in that cell - and straitjacket - and foaming at the mouth.
I joined your class in ’78 and saw you purse your lips
As you opened up your register and saw me on the list.
You’d met me on the tennis court several times already
Not practising my backhand, but snogging Kev. And Freddy.
You made us do ‘cross country’. You said it would be fun.
I wasn’t keen on standing up, let alone being made to run.
If we didn’t do it fast enough, you’d send us off again
To trudge our way round town, in navy gym pants, in the rain.
Of course we took the short cuts, even though they were a risk.
It was hairy on the inside lane of a packed A46.
Once, we got a ride back in a truck with Mary’s dad.
Your face! as fifteen schoolgirls tumbled from his cab.
I hope I’m not the reason that your hands are all a quiver
But I knew there was a short cut if we went along the river.
I’d no idea that Sharon Bailey hadn’t learned to swim
If she’d said she liked the Osmonds, I wouldn’t have pushed her in.
In 1978 we didn’t have these mobile phones
So I couldn’t call for help about Natasha’s broken bones.
She said to take the short cut through the building site
And scale the roof that Monday. Well, they found her. Wednesday night.
It wasn’t all my fault we got lost and came back late.
I got chucked out of Guides. I never learned to navigate.
But I’m sorry that the police were called that day we disappeared
To find me and Jackie sobbing in a wood in Gloucestershire.
That fish and chip shop incident – I see why you were angry
But none of us had money. We were lost and we were hungry.
If he'd just agreed to give us free chips then and there
We would have been much nicer – tied him up with much more care.
So, Mrs White, I’m sad to say, you failed to convince
this pupil that to run was fun. I haven’t moved much since.
But I’d hate to think you blame me that you’re in this tragic state.
Locked in a cell, and dribbling, since 1978.
DJW, being as thick as pig shit continues his life's work, which is to copy and paste the work of others and passing it off as his own because he has never achieved anything by himself in his miserable existence, apart from being the object of ridicule throughout his schooldays and beyond.
When challenged he simply copies yet more work from anybody with more maturity intelligence and wit than him.
In short, everybody.
Apart from Bob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teaching isn't hard (if students have respect) (Dec '09) 1 hr Phil 7
MaltaMon outed once again! (Feb '13) 5 hr Phil 86
Online Acc accounting courses, eco 365 week 1 a... 14 hr jullymiranda 1
News Columbia Academy teaches more than classroom le... Mon Phil 14
I want to know Is Gems B School Fake or Genuine? Mon nehapandey01 3
Please tell me Gems B School Complaints are rea... Mon nehapandey01 4
NS0-156 dumps, NetApp Certification NS0-156 pra... Mon H3134313mock5 1
More from around the web