How to Become a Better Preschool Teacher

Posted in the Education Forum

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2012

Since: May 12

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 May 17, 2012
There are so many things that a person could do if he wants to become a better preschool teacher. Teaching in preschools is a very vital profession. The teachers in preschool are the first adults who will ever deal with those little kids aside from their parents. Therefore, they must really possess all the important skills which are required for them. After all, dealing with children is very hard.

How a Preschool Teacher Should Understand Kids

In order for a person to excel in his teaching profession, he must first learn how to understand the little kids. They have their own minds. They will never listen, because they do not yet understand what it means to behave properly. They will play with anything that interests them, and they will practically do whatever they want. Those kids do not yet understand that they should cooperate with the teachers. All they want to do is to play and have fun all day. Once a person has understood why kids act that way, he will have more patience with them. Patience is very important especially when it comes to dealing with those kids. In order for teachers to be able to communicate well, they must also think and act as little kids.

Strategies for the Preschool Teacher

There are also different types of activities that could be done inside the classroom. Preschoolers are very eager and they are very energetic as well. They hate to stay in one place unless. Their attention span is very low and that is why teachers need to attract them. By doing a lot of activities, such as telling stories, singing songs, and playing games, it will not be very difficult to make those kids cooperate. The professionals should be very versatile and flexible. A person should consider all these things if he wants to become a better preschool teacher someday.[url=http://www.whitep lainstutor.com/help/tutor-jobs ]tutoring jobs in white plains ny[/url]
MaltaMon

Dorval, Canada

#2 May 19, 2012
A truly excellent preschool teacher would have mandatory nude swimming for the little boys.
And discipline for the same boys would be administered via bare-bottom spankings administered by a female teacher, given in front of the class.
Roman

New York, NY

#3 May 19, 2012
MaltaMon from Dorval Canada? LOL It's obviously Bob the pedophile.Your location gives you away Bob.As it can be seen, Bob can't help himself when it comes to having fantasies about children being naked.It's all he can think about.Rather than post it under his own name, he uses other peoples name.In this case, he's using MaltaMon's name.You can find Bob in any thread having to do with nude children.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#4 May 19, 2012
Oh look, it's MaltaMon posting as "Roman". Last week he was posting as "Will".
All three of you can go bite a fart.
Roman

New York, NY

#5 May 19, 2012
Bob wrote:
Oh look, it's MaltaMon posting as "Roman". Last week he was posting as "Will".
All three of you can go bite a fart.
LOL.Bob the pedophile,who likes to post under different names, is criticizing someone else for posting under different names.How ironic.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#6 May 20, 2012
LOL MaltaMon is still pretending to be Roman, which reconfigured spells moran, which sounds like moron.
Roman again

New York, NY

#7 May 21, 2012
Bob wrote:
LOL MaltaMon is still pretending to be Roman, which reconfigured spells moran, which sounds like moron.
LOL.What a moron.Bob from Dorval thinks because he doesn't look at locations, no one else does either.Learn to look at locations Bob.
Bob

Guelph, Canada

#8 May 23, 2012
Oh look, it's Roman the Moron again. LOL
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Hey, Pedo Bob, I just noticed this post of yours about me, per your intractable obsession with me, which makes sense only to those who know that what I say about you is absolutely true.. You simply can't shake me, can you? And I'm not going to let you until you are locked up in a cell and removed from society and the children whom your presence in any community endagers.'

BTW, you sick pedophile, I'm not Roman. Unlike you, I use only my own screen name. Always. I never pose as anyone else. Not ever. You think I do only because you do it all the time--including posing as me, although you're much too stupid to change the location of origin of your "maltamon" posts from that of your own, "Dorval, Canada"-and thus think that that is what anybody else would do. And you think that anyone else would easily be attracted to children, so you continue to post your sick fantasies about the abuse of naked pubescent boys. Even when you post as me (see below)
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 3, 2012
HERE IS WHAT PEDO BOB POSTED, AS ME, ON THE THREAD, "Cyber-and home-school families have different first day approach" AS SOON AS HE COMPLETED COMPOSING HIS PLEDGE TO IGNORE ME (NOTE THE LOCATION OF ORIGIN, WHICH IS PEDO BOB'S--NOT MINE):

MaltaMon
Dorval,
Canada
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2 4 hrs ago
Conventional schools could offer something that distance learning can't: nude swimming for boys, followed by communal showers in front of a clothed female PE teacher, and mandatory bare-bottom spankings for misbehaving boys.

AND MY RESPONSE TO HIM ON THAT THREAD:

MaltaMon
Join the community
Honey Brook, PA
10 min ago
Lol. Typical. Once again, Pedo Bob poses as me to excrete another of his CFNM/Pedophile fantasies. Note the location of origin: "Dorval, Canada". That's Pedo Bob, my friends. Still too stupid to realize how stupid it is to change his screen name to mine but not his location. And while he never has denied his attraction to pubescent boys or, perhaps more important, his molestation of a number of them, he attacks me for calling him out on his sick obsession by creating MORE of it. It would be delusional for anyone to regard this sick and obsessive pathological liar as anything more substantive than an out-of-control sex offender and a threat to children.
MaltaMon

United States

#14 Sep 5, 2012
Bob, You can't show up here as yourself. It's a step in the right direction: We're on our way to ridding this forum of you for good.
MaltaMon

Mount Wolf, PA

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Many more vintage Pedo Bob postings (ca 2008) on the thread that he created after my own screen name, "MaltaMon Outed!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/education/TLT6UF8D ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
220-801 practice exam & 220-801 question and an... 1 hr Phil Loves Exams 5
IBM C2010-593 exam questions 1 hr Phil Loves Exams 2
MaltaSon Must Not Speak! (Apr '13) 1 hr Desperate Jocks W... 123
EXIN EX0-116 exam questions 12 hr passexam 1
Office 365 70-346 latest dumps 12 hr passexam 1
Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-103 exam dumps 12 hr passexam 1
IBM C2040-420 exam questions 12 hr passexam 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••