Is higher education worth high cost?

Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

As parents pack their youngsters off to college, they might ask themselves whether it's worth the money they will spend and their children's time.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2013
Larry

Irmo, SC

#2 Aug 29, 2008
I question higher education nowadays. I support: all students should attend a junior college for two years prior to enterning a major college. Selecting a major and sticking with it is very important. Saves time and money for all. only those with SAT scores 1300 should be allow to go to a four college first.
Bob

Naxxar, Malta

#3 Aug 29, 2008
I think all these higher education schools and colleges are a waste of funds and resourses.
You can get the same, or even better education nowadays through on-line like the Internet.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#4 Nov 30, 2013
Here I am again posting from Malta.
But contrary to MaltaMon's claims, I'm not posting anything about molesting children or nude swimming.
Malta munch

New Milton, UK

#5 Dec 1, 2013
Larry wrote:
I question higher education nowadays. I support: all students should attend a junior college for two years prior to enterning a major college. Selecting a major and sticking with it is very important. Saves time and money for all. only those with SAT scores 1300 should be allow to go to a four college first.
As parents pack their youngsters off to college, they might ask themselves whether it's worth the money they will spend and their children's time.

I think as long as parent's forget their kids clothes and make them attend college nude it will be worth the economic cost then we can extradite BOB to South Carolina & Dakota to face Molly man!
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#6 Dec 1, 2013
Y'all can try an' make me, but I sho''nuff won't go!

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#7 Dec 4, 2013
I think that it's good and worth the money spent. The only thing is that parents should listen to what their children really want to study. A lot of parents simply make this decision themselves and that's not right.
In general higher education is a must to become an educated person. Besides it is important for socialization.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
220-801 practice exam & 220-801 question and an... 2 hr Phil 2
Penis comparison. Measuring flacid and erect sm... 2 hr Namblamon nude Je... 39
Trouble finding the right tutor for your children? (Oct '13) 3 hr Namblamon nude Je... 19
TestHorse 220-802 exam - 220-802 practice exam 15 hr a70336exam 1
TestHorse 650-304 exam - 650-304 practice exam 15 hr a70332exam 1
650-312 practice exam & 650-312 question and an... 15 hr a70332exam 1
650-316 practice exam & 650-316 question and an... 15 hr a70332exam 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Education People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••