Dead lucky to be a live.

Dead lucky to be a live.

Posted in the Education Forum

Katie Mellish

UK

#1 Feb 1, 2013
MOOURNERS nearly died of shock when a 101 year old woman sat up and spoke at her cremation funeral service.Peng Xiuhua asked what people were doing in her house just as she was about to be cremated in Guangdong province,China.Peng was declared dead after falling into a deep sleep.She said"Iam lucky i woke up before my cremation".Middleton Guardian 1/2/13.
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Well, it isn't the friendliest corner of China. Very impatient people, except when it comes to waiting in line at the train station in Guangzhou: when th queues thread out the doors, across the lublic transit thorofares and onto the lawns, the come prepared to sit on the ground while still in line and enjoy a picnic.
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#3 Feb 1, 2013
***public transit
Katie Mellish

UK

#4 Feb 1, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Well, it isn't the friendliest corner of China. Very impatient people, except when it comes to waiting in line at the train station in Guangzhou: when th queues thread out the doors, across the lublic transit thorofares and onto the lawns, the come prepared to sit on the ground while still in line and enjoy a picnic.
To MM hello thakyou for the back ground information,that is a very strange story don't you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sch Of Nursing/midwifery BISHOP SHANAHAN form i... 11 hr Mr_Jacob 1
School Of Nursing/midwifery UNTH form is on sal... 11 hr Mr_Jacob 1
School Of Nursing/midwifery ADO-EKITI form is o... 11 hr Mr_Jacob 1
School Of Nursing/midwifery UBTH form is on sal... 11 hr Mr_Jacob 1
School Of Nursing/midwifery BENIN CITY form is ... 11 hr Mr_Jacob 1
School Of Nursing/midwifery AFIKPO form is on s... 11 hr Mr_Jacob 1
School Of Nursing/midwifery WARRI form is on sa... 11 hr Mr_Jacob 1
More from around the web