COLUMN: 'Divergent' is an education d...

COLUMN: 'Divergent' is an education dystopia

There are 1 comment on the Farmington Daily Times story from Mar 17, 2014, titled COLUMN: 'Divergent' is an education dystopia. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

The next big teen franchise is about to explode over movie screens nationwide on Mar. 21, except this time the kids aren't scared of werewolves, zombies, dark wizards or sparkly vampires.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

United States

#1 Mar 17, 2014
This movie is such a forced piece of shit. I mean seriously movies/clothing /dildos? Hollywoid is pathetic . First of all I don't know anyone under 40 who knows anything about it. Second the lead actress is not hot /looks altered. This movie will bomb - yet another example of Hollywood forcing its bullshit before the public decides

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for 1Z0=418 pdf material dump 6 hr kishoreaca 1
AAUA 1ST and 2nd BATCH ADMISSION LIST 2015 /201... 7 hr Mr MaltaMonday 3
boys boxing checks (Jun '12) 8 hr Maltaman 69
The "Real Nude Swimming in School People" (Jun '13) 8 hr CaDad 23
Barefoot PE (Mar '14) 18 hr Maltamon 62
Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Les... (Sep '12) 18 hr Dragon Jungle Wat 2,252
females supervising male nude swimming programs... (Feb '13) 18 hr Line Dazzle 611
More from around the web