The Impossible Task of "TEACHING THUGS"!

Posted in the Education Forum

MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#2 Dec 10, 2012
THUGS come N all Shapes and Sizes, but they are mostly BLACK!

THUG / HOOD LIFE ... and "MAMA'S BOYS", "CRAZY CHECKERS" and "AFRICAN QUEENS"!

The Impossible Task of Teaching Little "TUPAC'S"

Too Many "BLACK BOYS" are being" REJECTED" by their MAMAS!

The Impossible Task of "TEACHING THUGS"!

Hoodies and Pants Down to their KNEES is the "PRISON PUMP"!

Wearing Hoodies and Pants down to your Knees is "WHITE REBELLION"

Little "TRAVONS, TUPACS and PUNKS" for lack of a more precise Description!

The Little Black "REJECTS" that are "EFFING UP AMERICA"!

THUG / HOOD LIFE ... REALLY ?

So, what is the ‘real’ hard-core definition of this THUG LIFE that many people are pretending to live by? The ‘badaman, bad man, rough lifestyle’ path people are heading down is rather stupid and tedious.

I’m saying I don’t find it attractive in the slightest but clearly some people like that living on edge type ishh.*KayneShrug.* which is fine but ... yeah... good luck!!!

What really gets me is when boys TRY and live this lifestyle when there meant to be ‘Grown’ and at a ridiculous age but still living at home with their mums?..... COOL, times are hard yeah... okay whatever but allow this crazy imma boss like rick ross ish, if your mums still tucking you at night time #WellThatsAwkward.
I can’t knock you for it if thats your hustle but be sensible about it,when it’s effecting someone else or something.... leave it alone. Once you have hit a certain point in your life, that lifestyle should be left alone, there is no specific age I feel, but you’ll know when times right. But if you’re still tryna live this crazy life and you anit got nothing to show from it LEAVE IT ALONE,
your time has gone come back and gone again, and you’ll be on a never ending cycle.*

fatuous1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Les... (Sep '12) 3 hr Phil 2,183
NCMH Now Accepting Applications for Project Bau... Thu blueplate 1
TestHorse ISM v2 E10-001 practice exam dumps Wed a70341exam 1
TestHorse VCP5-DCV delta VCP550D practice exam ... Wed a70341exam 1
More from around the web