sexual fetishes right or wrong

Posted in the Education Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Katie

UK

#1 Jan 15, 2011
What do readers think of the subject of fetishes CFNM leather and bondage ect this is a interesting subject,harmless fun or the road to destruction readers your comments await.
Katie

UK

#8 Feb 3, 2011
I have just been reading the threads on bare bottom spanking and i had this thought corporal punishment in schools could have been the genesis of spanking fetishes.At one tmie this sexual fetish was only found in high society because public schools were more stricter than state schools.It is a well known fact that most or some sexual fetishes have there origins in childhood.And what i have described above fits the bill.
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#9 Feb 14, 2011
Katie- let us promote your harmless topic- first off replace the CFNM with CMNF and let the ladies describe their uncontrollable desire to be dominated by those bad boys !
Katie

UK

#10 Feb 14, 2011
To Coyote hello i have remembered this incident that happened on Grange park road near were my mum lives a few years ago the police caught and arrested a man for sniffing a bycicle seat left parked out side one of the shops there i could not stop laughing when i was told that.But around the same time womens underware were being stolen from peoples washing lines perverted or what.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 14, 2011
coyot e wrote:
Katie- let us promote your harmless topic- first off replace the CFNM with CMNF and let the ladies describe their uncontrollable desire to be dominated by those bad boys !
Coyote,I don't think women feel safe being naked in front of men, but many men don't mind being naked in front of women. So CFNM is much more acceptable, and popular than CMNF.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 14, 2011
Katie wrote:
To Coyote hello i have remembered this incident that happened on Grange park road near were my mum lives a few years ago the police caught and arrested a man for sniffing a bycicle seat left parked out side one of the shops there i could not stop laughing when i was told that.But around the same time womens underware were being stolen from peoples washing lines perverted or what.
Talking about parks, I have seen several instances in parks of men exposing themselves pretending to be peeing by a tree when girls are passing by.
Girls would never do that of course.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 14, 2011
Katie wrote:
I have just been reading the threads on bare bottom spanking and i had this thought corporal punishment in schools could have been the genesis of spanking fetishes.At one tmie this sexual fetish was only found in high society because public schools were more stricter than state schools.It is a well known fact that most or some sexual fetishes have there origins in childhood.And what i have described above fits the bill.
You are right Katie, many fetishes are the result of early experiences. Though I can't understand how one would enjoy getting spanked. Or smelling women's knickers. Do you know of any women who like to smell men's underpants? I know that many women have fetishes too, including spanking, some like to be spanked and others like to spank boys or men.
I reckon many female teachers in the past got off on spanking boys bare.
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#14 Feb 14, 2011
Sir Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
Coyote,I don't think women feel safe being naked in front of men, but many men don't mind being naked in front of women. So CFNM is much more acceptable, and popular than CMNF.
That a fact !! Could that be confirmed by a lady other than Katie as we know what she would say- thanks---- I think you underestimate the ladies out there who wish to participate in some things but I acknowledge safety must be ensured so the male participants would need to be of a trustworthy- non threatening nature !! No elaboration at this time so be nice to hear from Lady Arthur... I am guessing fetish does not have to be sexual beyond exhibitionism- is that correct ??

Location hidden

#15 Feb 14, 2011
I guess a fetish is something that turns one on sexually, and which we consider unusual or weird, like leather or bondage which Katie mentioned, or smelling knickers.
One fetish which fascinates me is the foot fetishists, those men who are only turned on if they see a woman's feet. They are not turned on if a woman is naked in front of them unless they can see her feet, and she can be fully clothed and just seeing her foot uncovered is enough for them to get sexually excited. I don't know if there are women who have this fetish.
Anyway maybe others can mention some other fetishes.
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#16 Feb 14, 2011
Sir Art: now that you mention it- when I took off shoes'n' socks and my wife started tickling the feet it was a sure thing some of the 'ol bejoyful was on the way- hmmmm. If I ever see her again I will ask if her new companion (assume there is one) is aware of her fetish---- BOOM a BYE BYE for coyote !
Katie

UK

#17 Feb 14, 2011
To Coyote and Sir Arhtur hello i think one strange fetish are the grown babies men who liked to be dressed as babies,fed like babies,bathed like babies and changed like babies yes thats right dhanged like babies.This subject was on Euro trash one night and the woman who ran this grown baby clinic even shaved the mens pubic hair.How this fetish originated i do not know one thing is for sure you get grown men paying for this service.
Katie

UK

#18 Feb 14, 2011
Sir Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right Katie, many fetishes are the result of early experiences. Though I can't understand how one would enjoy getting spanked. Or smelling women's knickers. Do you know of any women who like to smell men's underpants? I know that many women have fetishes too, including spanking, some like to be spanked and others like to spank boys or men.
I reckon many female teachers in the past got off on spanking boys bare.
Yes i think we are both right infact i think CFNM originates in childhood mother bathing son mother dressing son ect and some time post puberty it becomes a desire and an aid to masturbation.Yes Sir Arthur i do think some female teachers got their sexual kicks from spanking boys bare and come to think about it i think some male teachers did as well.Sir Arthur i do not know of any girls who like to smell mens underpants no girl has ever mentioned this to me.Not even the girls who i work with have ever mentioned sniffing mens underpants.I do think that some women have strange sexual turn ons and i do mean strange in most cases it involves the smell of something and that in its self can be strange.
Katie

UK

#19 Feb 14, 2011
To Coyote and Sir Arthur i remember going to school one day with my freinds and we got flashed we all let out a loud scream and ran off.
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#20 Feb 14, 2011
Katie: that lady should be encouraged- not run away from- she was just looking for friends I expect. We do not have those situations over here as John Wayne told the authorities to screen the immigrants from the Empire. When required he would appear and utter-"back on the ship,pilgrim" sadly enough though, if they flashed him he ran off screaming to Gary Cooper or James Stewart for protection. Only the lady flashers frightened him- the males- he "plugged 'em between the eyes. Better shot than Eastwood I understand.
Katie

UK

#21 Feb 14, 2011
To Coyote and Sir Arthur hello if you can find a reprint of the book Venus in furs by Andra Masoch please read it.From his surname you get the word Masochist,Masochism.The book was publish over one hundred years ago it is a very detailed read especially for the time it was published in.
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#22 Feb 14, 2011
is it put out in Coles Notes ??

Location hidden

#23 Feb 14, 2011
Katie wrote:
To Coyote and Sir Arthur hello if you can find a reprint of the book Venus in furs by Andra Masoch please read it.From his surname you get the word Masochist,Masochism.The book was publish over one hundred years ago it is a very detailed read especially for the time it was published in.
Also the word sadist and sadism comes from the Marquis de Sade who wrote stories, and about his life, over a hundred years ago. I am sure that google will show the titles of his books. They are considered as classic erotica.
Katie

UK

#24 Feb 15, 2011
To Sir Arthur hello yes you are right the Marquis de sade lived in eighteenth centuary France he wrote the Last 600 days in Sodom in this book he lists over 600 perversions that were carried out in Sodom.
Katie

UK

#25 Feb 15, 2011
Katie wrote:
To Sir Arthur hello yes you are right the Marquis de sade lived in eighteenth centuary France he wrote the Last 600 days in Sodom in this book he lists over 600 perversions that were carried out in Sodom.
To Sir Arthur in this book the Marquis de Sade mentions Copraphilla i think enough has been said on that one-YUK.
coyot e

Bridgewater, Canada

#26 Feb 15, 2011
Katie wrote:
Damn- Geo. W. said he saw the Marquis in a movie a few years ago- musta been a descendant I guess !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is tnmtndude a Eunuch (Dec '11) 6 hr Maltamon 23
Does Your School Still Have A Mandated Shower R... (Apr '14) 13 hr Phil 43
Pedo Phil Beats a Hasty Retreat! (Feb '14) 13 hr Phil 66
Pedo Bob Admits to Rape of a Child (Sep '12) 15 hr Phil 172
Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Les... (Sep '12) 15 hr Bob 2,179
Punishment 15 hr Bob 27
Did You Swim Nude In High School? (Dec '12) 15 hr Bob 1,300
More from around the web