Teachers are our true education experts

Teachers are our true education experts

There are 80 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Teachers are our true education experts. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

I read with interest Brad Rhen's recent series of articles attempting to explain recent educational moves such as charter and cyberschools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Thomas Paine

Lancaster, PA

#64 Feb 28, 2011
spunk myster wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you meant "sight". And once again, you are incorrect. Thanks for showing your ignorance once again!
Please don't tell your mommy on me, she must have been very strict with you. You say that you were not allowed out of the house by yourself till you were 21
GOP undrinkable water

Lancaster, PA

#65 Feb 28, 2011
Charter schools ? Republicans need to clean up the states polluted water supplies before they screw up our schools.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20 ...
carl

Lebanon, PA

#66 Feb 28, 2011
GOP undrinkable water wrote:
Charter schools ? Republicans need to clean up the states polluted water supplies before they screw up our schools.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20 ...
News flash for you moron.. this was allowed before January.. get it ( prob not)
spunk myster

Lebanon, PA

#67 Feb 28, 2011
Thomas Paine wrote:
<quoted text> Please don't tell your mommy on me, she must have been very strict with you. You say that you were not allowed out of the house by yourself till you were 21
Give it a rest you delusional old man. You look more foolish with each post.
Thomas Paine

Lancaster, PA

#68 Mar 1, 2011
spunk myster wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest you delusional old man. You look more foolish with each post.
That's not gonna happen.
funny

Harrisburg, PA

#69 Mar 1, 2011
This makes me laugh. The Republican school choice legislation appoints voucher Czars.

The bill also calls for a new state entity, the Educational Choice Board, which would approve and distribute the vouchers.

Republican private charter school Voucher CZARS.

This is a good one.
funny

Harrisburg, PA

#70 Mar 1, 2011
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash, Rendell and his administration are gone. Move on loonball your still living in the past.

Republicans control government and are the only one's that can stop or continue to pollution our waterways Republicans just don't care about clean water.

Where is my limited governemnt tax break I'm getting from the State of Pennsylvania ?
funny

Harrisburg, PA

#71 Mar 1, 2011
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loonball did you see your boy Corbett is cutting 41,000 working class poor from their subsidized state healthcare insurance.

Get your checkbook ready because the people who cutrrently pay their private insurance costs are going to absorb 100% the hospital visit costs for 41,000 more people.

This is your trickle down Republican economics in full swing. The people at the bottom that already pay just pay more. The people at the top are untouched.
carl

Quarryville, PA

#72 Mar 1, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash, Rendell and his administration are gone. Move on loonball your still living in the past.
Republicans control government and are the only one's that can stop or continue to pollution our waterways Republicans just don't care about clean water.
Where is my limited governemnt tax break I'm getting from the State of Pennsylvania ?
But cant Corbett have a period of grace? I mean Obama is still blaming bush after 2 years

Your statement just shows how whacked you really are.

You ready to tell us what susan emrichs lie was or are you still afraid to come out from under your wifes skirt?
funny

Harrisburg, PA

#73 Mar 1, 2011
carl wrote:
<quoted text>
But cant Corbett have a period of grace? I mean Obama is still blaming bush after 2 years
Your statement just shows how whacked you really are.
You ready to tell us what susan emrichs lie was or are you still afraid to come out from under your wifes skirt?
Wasn't Corbett's trip to the Super Bowl enough of a grace period. How long does it take to give the taxpayers of this state limited government tax break ?
carl

Quarryville, PA

#75 Mar 1, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Corbett's trip to the Super Bowl enough of a grace period. How long does it take to give the taxpayers of this state limited government tax break ?
your getting one now stupid... if corbett spends like drunken sailor rendell we will right up there with California.. billions in the hole
not a silver bullet

Manheim, PA

#76 Mar 2, 2011
Is $1 billion dollars more of unaccoutable unregulated governemnt controlled taxpayer spending to privately owned charter schools the answer to this states edcuational problems.

Pa. State Senator Mike Folmer admits spending $1 billion more dollars of government taxpayer funded corporate welfare is not the silver bullet to improving our kids educational needs.

Then what is it Mike ? A billion dollar taxpayer handout to Republican campaign donors.

IIM Tiruchirappalli

Kolkata, India

#78 Dec 24, 2013
Great Post
colnago80

Falls Church, VA

#80 Dec 24, 2013
DJW wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking Lebanon Pennsylvania where the cyber sex educator molly lives or Hezbollah controlled Lebanon where Phil from Manchester goes cruising for male arab talent?:-)
Lebanon Pa. where the Pennsylvania poofter dwells.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#81 Dec 24, 2013
DJW wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking Lebanon Pennsylvania where the cyber sex educator molly lives or Hezbollah controlled Lebanon where Phil from Manchester goes cruising for male arab talent?:-)
Unlike the virgin DJW who spends all his life (or what passes for his existence) in his bedroom cruising the net looking for any mention of boys in showers or in PE kit.
A quick search of the Education Forum will bear this out.
He is one tragic pathetic excuse for a man.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#83 Dec 26, 2013
DJW wrote:
Let Phil celebrate the 2,000 year old virgin birth with a skinny dip in the Manchester anal canal.
My new year's resolution for 2014 is to remain celebate until all schools in the UK have abolished compulsory showers and make available unisex PE kits so that boys aren't forced to wear shorts when girls can wear jogging bottoms or boys have to wear white shorts when girls where black ETC.
End discrimination in our education system!
Chastity is the route to child protection. Men of the world unite! like Phil you have nothing to lose but your pubic hair!
First Manchester then Lebanon Penis-sylvania & then The world :-)
How tragic (and typical) that even on Christmas Day when normal grown ups spend the day with family and friends DJW the virgin pedo is sat (probably alone) still trawling for any mention of showers and boys in PE kit.
There must be a drop in centre somewhere in Plymouth for sad, inadequate, sleazy oddballs like him.
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#85 Dec 27, 2013
DJW wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil we must be ever watchful when it comes to Plymouth. Like Batman to Gotham City I wait for the call to protect the city from the predators in our educational establishments.
Lest we forget!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-11...
Little Ted's was 'ideal' place for Vanessa George abuse
The review into abuse at Little Ted's nursery found that a lack of formal staff supervision was partly to blame.
Vanessa George, 40, from Plymouth, was jailed last year for a minimum of seven years after admitting abusing toddlers at the nursery and photographing it.
No other staff at Little Ted's were involved in the abuse.
The privately-run nursery was closed in June last year when George was arrested and police began an inquiry into the abuse, which started in December 2008.
A new pre-school facility called Greenshoots opened at the site two months ago.
Plymouth City Council initiated the serious case review into what happened at Little Ted's, in Laira, so that lessons could be learnt.
She used a mobile phone to take pictures of herself abusing toddlers and sent them to Colin Blanchard, 39, from Rochdale, who forwarded them to Angela Allen, 39, from Nottingham.
'Explicit' culture
Allen admitted four child sex assaults and one count of distributing an indecent image and was jailed for at least five years.
Blanchard pleaded guilty to 17 offences relating to indecent images of children and two sexual assaults on children and is awaiting sentence.
They shared indecent images over the internet after meeting on the social networking website Facebook.
While evidence pointed to George having no sexual interest in children until she came into contact with Blanchard, it found there appeared to have been a complete lack of recognition of a culture in which explicit sexual references about adults in conversation were the norm.
The review concluded that there was a "weak governance framework" at the private nursery with "no clear lines of accountability".
Staff 'worried'
Staff became increasingly uncomfortable and worried about George's behaviour, but felt they had nowhere to go with these feelings, it said.
It found an informal recruitment process was also partly to blame.
Because nurseries have had to be registered with the education watchdog Ofsted since 2001, the case review also looked at whether Ofsted's regulation regime was sufficiently thorough.
An inspection of Little Ted's in 2008, several months before George began abusing children there, rated the nursery as "good" for protecting children from harm or neglect.
The report said: "This would indicate that either the individual inspections were not rigorous enough, or the framework for inspection is not adequate."
However it found there was no indication "that any professional could have reasonably predicted that George might be a risk to children".
In a statement, Ofsed responded to the findings by saying: "Ofsted has already implemented a number of changes in the way we work as a result of this review and to address the recommendations made."
The serious case review detailed a number of lessons learnt from the abuse, including the danger of mobile phones within day care settings, and an urgent need to develop effective staff supervision.
Staff need training to help recognise potential signs of abuse and to become confident in responding to the behaviour of colleagues, it added.
In its final conclusion, the report said while there were a number of factors that came together to support a culture where abuse was possible, ultimate responsibility must rest with George.
We will all sleep soundly in our beds knowing you are on the case.
After all our schools will be full of kids having to shower and wear PE kit on Christmas Day.
Bob

North York, Canada

#87 Dec 27, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the virgin DJW who spends all his life (or what passes for his existence) in his bedroom cruising the net looking for any mention of boys in showers or in PE kit.
A quick search of the Education Forum will bear this out.
He is one tragic pathetic excuse for a man.
Funny, you can apply the above equally to Phil, but he'll never admit it.

What a loser!

Hahahahahaha!
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#88 Dec 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you can apply the above equally to Phil, but he'll never admit it.
What a loser!
Hahahahahaha!
Dickead,

Show me all the posts I have published which show that I am

"looking for any mention of boys in showers or in PE kit"

and compare the volume (and subject matter) with my posts and DJW's.
Like the knob you are you don't (can't) think before you post.
It is blatantly obvious why you will not see a word of criticism from you about DJW's posts.
You clearly get off on it.
Papas

Lodz, Poland

#90 Jan 19, 2014
Well about mykindergarten.co.uk I have to admitt it is quite interesting to be honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IBM certification C9020-568 exam dumps 10% OFF 1 hr jimy 1
Little League Coach Pleads Guilty to Spanking P... 5 hr WNC 1
News The NAACP's fight against private school vouchers (May '06) 6 hr Created 6
The "Real Nude Swimming in School People" (Jun '13) 8 hr TammyB1953 105
1Z0-460 Exam VCE - Pass 1Z0-460 Quickly (May '16) 11 hr Exam Dump Spam 3
Real CompTIA LX0-103 and LX0-104 Exam Dumps 11 hr Exam Dump Spam 2
Is it normal to want to smell a boy's butt? Tue Helen 1
More from around the web