Sponsor a Haitian Child´s education i...

Sponsor a Haitian Child´s education in Haiti

Posted in the Education Forum

Lisa Bohner

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Mar 16, 2006
Hello everyone!

All of you are aware of the financial situation of the Haitian people in Haiti and the need for education. I wanted to share with you today about a sponsorship program i just became involved in! I am sponsoring a 7 year old girl in Haiti...i pay 40.00 USD one time per year! This pays for her school fee,uniform,some school supplies and one warm meal a day at school! I am so happy i found this program...it is through a private ministry and not a large organization. The woman who started this program,her name is Jamie....she has been so wonderful and has answered my every question...she really has so much love,understanding and compassion for the Haitian people! I have been sponsoring children from all types of organizations for over 16 years and this is the most wonderful program i have found! I do not work for them,i am only a sponsor and i just wanted to share this with you in case there was anyone who was interested in sponsoring through a good program which is doing many projects to help the most they can and that is affordable at 40.00 USD a year and 100 % of the 40.00 USD sponsor money goes to Haiti,none of the sponsorship money is used for administration costs. If you have been thinking about sponsoring a child in Haiti,you can go to their website,which is informative...while you are there...please look at their "Child in Need" section....this is where you will find the children that need sponsors. Here is their site address:

Home page
http://www.hishandsforhaiti.org

Direct link to "Child in Need" page
http://www.hishandsforhaiti.org/children.asp

Thanks for reading my post!

Sincerely,

Lisa Bohner
Sponor of Rose age 7
MaltaMon

Trois-rivières, Canada

#2 Feb 15, 2014
Hello everyone!

All of you are aware of the financial situation of young boys in public schools and the need for nudity in education. I wanted to share with you today about a sponsorship program i just became involved in! I am sponsoring a 7 year old in Philadelphia...i pay 40.00 USD one time per year! This pays for the school swimming pool,some school supplies such as a paddle for bare bottom spankings and one warm hug a day from me! I am so happy i found this program...it is through a private pedophile group and not a large organization. The man who started this program,his name is Phil....he has been so wonderful and has answered my every request for photos of nude young boys...he really has so much love,understanding and compassion for the young boys and male nudity! I have been molesting children from all types of organizations for over 16 years and this is the most wonderful program i have found! I do not work for them,i am only a sponsor and i just wanted to share this with you in case there was anyone who was interested in sponsoring through a good program which is doing many projects to promote nude swimming, groupg showers, and bare bottom spankins and that is affordable at 40.00 USD a year and 100 % of the 40.00 USD sponsor money goes to nude swimming,none of the sponsorship money is used for administration costs. If you have been thinking about fondling a child,you can go to Phil's website,which is titillating...while you are there...please look at their "Boys in Need" section....this is where you will find the children that need sponsors. Here is their site address:

Home page
http://www.handsdownhispants.org

Direct link to "Boys in Need" page
http://www.hishandsdownmypants.org/children.p...

Thanks for reading my post!
MaltaMon

Mount Wolf, PA

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Fortunately, a reader from the UK has reported the above entry, posted fraudulently under my name, to the Montreal police department. Pedo Bob of Dorval (which is where Montreal's Trudeau Airport is located) wrote and posted this under my screen name; he has not posted since the British gentleman informed him that he'd submitted a report to the Montreal police along with a copy of the above post and a clarification with regard to the poster's true identity. Qu'on y fasse attention.
Bob

Trois-rivières, Canada

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Really? Here I am, moron. I've been busy all week. Unlike yourself and Pedo Phil ( the "reader from the UK") I have better things to do than check Topix every five minutes.
Bob

Trois-rivières, Canada

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Unfortunately, the "reader" from the UK is a moron, a liar, and a coward.
He has reported nothing. Like his confrere, MaltaMon the Molester, Pedo Phil would never report anything on Topix, because that would cut off a source of his reading material.
Remember, MaltaMon the Molester has been claiming for over two years that "the local and federal are closing in", that I am being "tracked", and that I would be arrested "any day now", or "soon". We all know how seriously to take that pile of male bovine manure...
Phil

Godstone, UK

#6 Feb 22, 2014
"He has reported nothing"

I have.
Seriously.
You continue to believe that I haven't, get cocky and assume you have got away with it and make more stupid posts, poor decisions and errors of judgement, etc.
MaltaMon

Myerstown, PA

#7 Feb 22, 2014
Bob wrote:
Unfortunately, the "reader" from the UK is a moron, a liar, and a coward.
He has reported nothing. Like his confrere, MaltaMon the Molester, Pedo Phil would never report anything on Topix, because that would cut off a source of his reading material.
Remember, MaltaMon the Molester has been claiming for over two years that "the local and federal are closing in", that I am being "tracked", and that I would be arrested "any day now", or "soon". We all know how seriously to take that pile of male bovine manure...
Pedo Bob, the report that Phil submitted about you to the Montreal police has absolutely nothing to do with my history with you. Why do you keep using that as if it were evidence against Phil? Indeed, Phil never believed my charges against you regarding my son. You know that. The only connection will be made by the police themselves. Now that there is a second individual reporting your online activities to the police--and one whose report comes from a land rather distant from where I live--they will have greater interest in your more prolific online efforts that don't involve my son. But having used my screen name on this and many other posts from your "cave" (French for cellar) in Dorval, you have assured that my submissions to them of your postings that don't involve my son will get another look. Thank you, Pedo Baby. And keep on posting more self-incriminating outbursts, as surely your Donaldson et. al. law- firm-on-retainer would have you do. Worth every penny, aren't they?
Bob

Trois-rivières, Canada

#8 Feb 22, 2014
Phil wrote:
"He has reported nothing"
I have.
Seriously.
You continue to believe that I haven't, get cocky and assume you have got away with it and make more stupid posts, poor decisions and errors of judgement, etc.
While you're at it, you can report that the above post is from early 2006, and has not been responded to until now. It was obviously dead in the water, and garnered zero interest.
Consider also that the sponsoship organization refered to may be a scam. You reporting me to them is laughable
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#9 Feb 23, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're at it, you can report that the above post is from early 2006, and has not been responded to until now. It was obviously dead in the water, and garnered zero interest.
Consider also that the sponsoship organization refered to may be a scam. You reporting me to them is laughable
You carry on believing that.
Somehow I doubt the judge will be interested in the fact the post was old or may have been a scam.
All that will be of concern to the child protection people will be the content of and the motivation behind such a post
MaltaMon

Hatfield, PA

#12 Feb 28, 2014
Bob wrote:
Notice how Pedo Phil couldn't answer the question?
No question was put to him. You really are ensconced in your own little world, Pedo Bob. And what a horrible little world it is.
Bob

Mont-saint-hilaire, Canada

#16 Mar 1, 2014
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> No question was put to him. You really are ensconced in your own little world, Pedo Bob. And what a horrible little world it is.
"I suspect that the judge will also be concerned with what laws I have broken. Could you be more specific?"

You'll notice above, moron, the very clear question put Pedo Phil.

(Hint: "could you be more specific?")
Bob

#17 Mar 1, 2014
Notice how Pedo Phil still hasn't been able to answer my question?
Phil

Dunfermline, UK

#18 Mar 2, 2014
Bob wrote:
Notice how Pedo Phil still hasn't been able to answer my question?
What I and other's will have noticed is the fact that a supposedly mature man makes light of and jokes about child sex abuse and tells (lies to) himself that he does it for the benefit of others and when challenged he asks what laws he has broken when he should be asking himself if this is the sort of thing a normal, healthy heterosexual grown up should doing.
The fact Bob can't see that is disturbing, the fact that he feels he has done no wrong and which is something the authorities will be interested in when they eventually get around to him.
They will not see the joke.
Bob

#19 Mar 4, 2014
But Pedo Phil, can you answer the question I put to you?
Bob

#22 Mar 8, 2014
Notice how Pedo Phil Phellatio still hasn't answered my question?
Bob

Montréal, Canada

#23 Apr 17, 2015
April 2015: notice how Panty-waist Phil still hasn't answered my question?

Hahahaha!
Phil

Manchester, UK

#24 Apr 18, 2015
Bob wrote:
April 2015: notice how Panty-waist Phil still hasn't answered my question?
Hahahaha!
Yawn.
What question would that be?
Be quick.
Unlike you I've got a life.
Bob

Toronto, Canada

#25 Apr 19, 2015
Phil, your life apparently leaves you enough free time to zoom in and read everything DJW and myself write.

And I do have a life: in season I do cleaning and maintenance at __________Elementary School in Dorval, as well as assisting with after school activities. Off season, I'm a pool monitor at ________ Public Pool, as well as maintenance at the __________Park. I also deliver lunch boxes once a week to the __________Daycare, and occasionally blow up balloons at children's parties. I'm a busy guy!

(Phil, if you need to fill in those blanks, MaltaMon can help, or maybe you could have another email exchange with that senior executive of a Dorval media relations firm......)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All TestDumps fake! 2 hr Elena 2
News Jaguar shot 7 hr Panther Had Its Life 4
Summer a bummer 7 hr Pastel Has Its Li... 5
News Consider Homeschooling with ADD (Jan '13) 11 hr Paddling has its ... 10
News Florida teens still behind national average on ... (Aug '08) 11 hr Paddling has its ... 20
Spankings and forced nude swim classes should b... 11 hr Paddling has its ... 5
News In the fight against sexual assault, this schoo... 11 hr Paddling has its ... 4
More from around the web