Lily White Lying Liberals HATE BLACK PEOPLE! Don't BUY into their "BULLSHYT"!

Posted in the Education Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Lily White Lying Liberals HATE BLACK PEOPLE! Don't BUY into their "BULLSHYT"!

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/why-liberals-foste...
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

White Liberals advance their agenda by using, mentally abusing, and exploiting blacks in the following ways:

1. Keeping blacks agitated and worked up about race and racism, i.e. "Black in America", MSNBC "Inside Americas Prisons", reporting on every racist comment any and everyone says...

Liberals distract blacks from concentrating on real issues that plague their community, by always keeping race in the fore-front of their minds.

2. Making blacks feel like helpless victims that aren't responsible for their condition.

If people continuously believe they're helpless victims; they eventually become weak-minded, needy, and helpless to the point that they don't have the will to do for themselves.

3. Liberals promote Materialism, Amoral, and Thuggish-behavior in the black community, i.e. check out almost any reality show featuring black people...

Liberals know that this perpetuates hostile & negative feelings towards blacks and it retards the advancement of the community as a whole. This ensures that blacks are contained at the bottom of the human food-chain.

4. Liberals play blacks from both ends.

The Liberal-media champions the black victim when against the 'Big-Bad White' Conservatives, yet hammers Tiger Woods, Serena Williams... for months on end for doing the same thing whites have done and worse.

The Liberal-media rails against any Conservative that makes a racist comment (intentional or not), yet nary a peep about Sean Penn's son or the attacks against black Conservatives.

The list goes on and on. Wake up BLACK PEOPLE, stop being USEFUL IDIOTS and start thinking for yourselves. If you keep doing the same thing, you will keep getting the same results.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Education Forum right now

Search the Education Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should I Spank my Sons over the pants,over the ... 14 hr Phil 14
PE kit shirtless 15 hr John 1
Citrix 1Y0-350 exam dumps 20 hr luke_karl 1
Citrix 1Y0-400 exam questions 20 hr luke_karl 1
VMware VCP-550 exam questions 20 hr luke_karl 1
HS nude swimming Fri bill 104
Affirmative inaction: The college admissions pl... Fri Paul Hue 1
•••
•••