learning difficulties
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#41 Jun 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
The above conversation between Rush and LineDazzle makes me suspect that LineDazzle is about 13 or 14 years old, has short greasy hair cut in a 'nerd' do, glasses with a Band-Aid holding one of the arms on, wears pants that are too short, has fingernails that are too long, bad breath, BO, and has not only never had sex with a female, but has never even kissed one.
His life is limited to posting inanities on-line, agreeing with everything MalturdMon says, and masturbating to the images of boys he finds on google image search.
If he's a thirteen year-old kid, as you say, why do you insult him as a twelve year-old would? Never had any kids, have you, Bob? And when is the last time YOU "had sex with a female"? Or even kissed one?
Bob

Trois-rivières, Canada

#42 Jun 2, 2013
LOL
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#43 Jun 2, 2013
I thought so.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#44 Jun 2, 2013
Bob wrote:
The above conversation between Rush and LineDazzle makes me suspect that LineDazzle is about 13 or 14 years old, has short greasy hair cut in a 'nerd' do, glasses with a Band-Aid holding one of the arms on, wears pants that are too short, has fingernails that are too long, bad breath, BO, and has not only never had sex with a female, but has never even kissed one.
His life is limited to posting inanities on-line, agreeing with everything MalturdMon says, and masturbating to the images of boys he finds on google image search.
Bob, it's obvious your the only child here.
And how do you know of those sort of kids, unless you saw them and known them as an adult?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#45 Jun 2, 2013
Bob wrote:
LOL
About time you laughed at yourself Bob ;)
Bonb

Trois-rivières, Canada

#46 Jun 2, 2013
No, I'd rather laugh at you, LineDazzle, since you give me so much to laugh at.
To wit: "your the only child here" (you're)
"know of those sort of kids" WTF?
"saw them and known them as an adult" ???

About time you laughed at YOURSELF LineDazzle:)

Hahahahahahaha!

Wimp.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#47 Jun 2, 2013
Bonb wrote:
No, I'd rather laugh at you, LineDazzle, since you give me so much to laugh at.
To wit: "your the only child here" (you're)
"know of those sort of kids" WTF?
"saw them and known them as an adult" ???
About time you laughed at YOURSELF LineDazzle:)
Hahahahahahaha!
Wimp.
Ah, come on, it's not your day, son.
Bonb

Trois-rivières, Canada

#48 Jun 2, 2013
Yawn....
SLC

Arlington, VA

#49 Jun 2, 2013
adam wrote:
i have dyslexia and a mild case of ADD which i have traced back to when i was bullied. this is now causing me alot of trouble with my coursework at college.
are there any methods that might help me concentrate?
Dyslexia does not mean retarded. Albert Einstein was believed to be mildly dyslexic, as was General George Patton and New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller (their conditions were rather more severe then Einstein's.
Bob

Trois-rivières, Canada

#50 Jun 2, 2013
SLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Dyslexia does not mean retarded. Albert Einstein was believed to be mildly dyslexic, as was General George Patton and New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller (their conditions were rather more severe then Einstein's.
LineDazzle is not retarded because he has dyslexia. He is retarded because he is a retard.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#51 Jun 2, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LineDazzle is not retarded because he has dyslexia. He is retarded because he is a retard.
He is just a boy, really, much like Molly and Philly who are still on the infantile level.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#52 Jun 3, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just a boy, really, much like Molly and Philly who are still on the infantile level.
I remember writing a post like this about you.

But lol, It's fun reading the stuff you post, always silly as ever! Rofl!
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#53 Jun 3, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing from other peoples writing makes you lack any actual personality, as well as making you look like you suffer from Multiple personality disorder.
Bonb

Trois-rivières, Canada

#54 Jun 3, 2013
Yawn...
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#55 Jun 3, 2013
It's obvious you were paying attention.

Stop trying to put on different acts and personas, and behaviors, such as trying to behave tough when you really are a coward, or some careless idiot saying "Yawn..." who doesn't have a worry in the world. You are obviously more like a teenager experimenting trying to find his identity by acting in different ways trying to be someone and seeing how he fits in.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#56 Jun 3, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember writing a post like this about you.
But lol, It's fun reading the stuff you post, always silly as ever! Rofl!
And lifted entirely from the posts of others. There is never an original phrase or thought to be found in any of what Zwacko posts.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#57 Jun 4, 2013
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
648-232 Cisco VCE Discount 9 hr vcequestions 1
Real 646-985 Cisco Exam VCE 9 hr vcequestions 1
646-365 Exam VCE Are Out - Download and Prepare 9 hr vcequestions 1
646-048 Cisco Exam VCE 10 hr vcequestions 1
644-906 Cisco VCE Exam 10 hr vcequestions 1
Get Latest 644-068 Exam VCE 10 hr vcequestions 1
642-999 Cisco Exam Best VCE 10 hr vcequestions 1
More from around the web