females supervising male nude swimmin...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#311 Mar 30, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> My priority is having the perpetrator removed. Obviously, your statement indicates that the child-porn website that Zuiko posted does not offend you, or you yourself would have done as you insist "anybody with a brain cell" would have. In other words, you accepted and allowed the posting of child pornography on Topix by your pal Zuiko the jet-setting billionaire ladies' man.
Only an idiot would say that it is a child porn website. And since you are the only one who thinks so...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#312 Mar 30, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> By posting the link to a website that contains photos of naked children, he posted child pornography. It's illegal in most states of the US and in Canada. Moreover, he misrepresented it as evidence in the discussion about required nude swimming for boys . The evidence is in the text of the news articles--not in photos of naked boys in the shower, which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. It may be available to any adult online, as is most child pornography. The criminal acts are accessing it with his computer and distributing it to us by posting a link to it, which is the same as posting the actual photographs, which you cannot physically do, on this forum. The link is the only way to distribute the photos here, and that is what Zuiko has done.
Lol... Where is the illegality that you speak of? I posted the link and pointed you to the articles, I didn't put the photos there. But this is what one would expect from a dishonest projectionist like you.
MaltaMon

Emmaus, PA

#313 Mar 31, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Where is the illegality that you speak of? I posted the link and pointed you to the articles, I didn't put the photos there. But this is what one would expect from a dishonest projectionist like you.
Do you propose that you were unaware of the presence of those photos on that site when you posted the link to it? Nobody will believe that. What you have done is post a link to child pornography, which is the same as posting child pornography on Topix. As for being "projectionist", as you say, I have never posted photos of naked children, a link to a any site that contains a single photo of naked children--or of kids in underwear, or even of fully-clothed children. Never posted a link to any site containing any photos of children. Meanwhile, your link to a child-porn site is there for all to see. What's all this talk about my being projectionist? The child porn site is your post. Nobody other than you is responsible for it. And you dare to call me dishonest? Your tortured efforts to talk your way out of accountability here are about as disingenuous as a man can be.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#314 Mar 31, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Do you propose that you were unaware of the presence of those photos on that site when you posted the link to it? Nobody will believe that. What you have done is post a link to child pornography, which is the same as posting child pornography on Topix. As for being "projectionist", as you say, I have never posted photos of naked children, a link to a any site that contains a single photo of naked children--or of kids in underwear, or even of fully-clothed children. Never posted a link to any site containing any photos of children. Meanwhile, your link to a child-porn site is there for all to see. What's all this talk about my being projectionist? The child porn site is your post. Nobody other than you is responsible for it. And you dare to call me dishonest? Your tortured efforts to talk your way out of accountability here are about as disingenuous as a man can be.
I was doing a completely unrelated search on the web once, and I came across some news article, with nude boys, usually in underwear accompanying it. What the hell was that webpage about?

One of the articles was about teenage boys dying in a car crash, and all it had was an image of boys in briefs standing outside a car.

Another one I remember was about some 13 year old boy who managed to survive in some wilderness, and the image accompanying it was just a boy in the middle of some park in briefs.

Another one Ironically was about a boy in danger of paedophile attacks, or one who needs to be rescued. Ironically the nailed themselves sort of, by including a boy fully naked between 2 trees.

Oh, and by the way, they had some comic only showing a naked boy(Obvious proof that the site was simply one meant to distribute images of boys in the nude).

What the hell was that site?
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#315 Mar 31, 2013
I don't know about those sites, but I'm not surprised. Given the increasingly strict laws regarding child pornography and the expansion of its definition under those statutes to encompass all photos of naked and partially undressed children, web sites that focus ostensibly on "news" or other "issues" of interest, and which feature pornographic images of children, have proliferated. The objective is to elude the attention of law enforcement while offering some of the same illegal stuff. It's just a repackaging of child porn for paedophiles like Zuiko. There is no legitimate reason for exposing children in that manner while addressing those issues. But the authorities are wise tovit. Which is why Zuiko will soon, and once again, vanish from these threads.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#316 Mar 31, 2013
Most paedophiles are far more discreet than Zuiko has been in spreading the word to fellow child-porn enthusiasts about these sited that feature child pornography. They don't post links to them on a web site that is one of the world's most frequently accessed for legitimate news, information, and discussion. The other paedophiles and child-porn fanatics on here, while defending Zuiko's site with blatant disingenuousness as NOT pornographic, must have cringed and perhaps wished he'd disappear when he posted that to a more mainstream audience and thereby revealed their dirty little secret.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#317 Mar 31, 2013
But his lashing out at The Phlyt will probably have marked the beginning of the end for Zuiko. It just makes his position all too obvious. It was totally reckless to give himself away like that, but I cannot say that I'm not delighted that he has.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#318 Mar 31, 2013
Rant on Maltamon, your child porn argument is laughable, tell that to Google, or to anyone else. You keep repeating the same baseless argument about which I keep repeating that only an idiot or someone with a dirty mind like yours sees it as child porn, especially since you are the only one who thinks so, nobody else does.
Meanwhile the only "dirty little secret" that has been revealed is your condonement of the abuse of young girls and children. It is you who should disappear out of shame after your lying posts and your conddonement of child abuse.
coyote

Dartmouth, Canada

#319 Mar 31, 2013
The end of Zuiko ! Begone you foolish spreader of such utter trash ! I implore of you to cease such ridiculous comments which are obviously self serving to your "wanna's" ! I caution you have now publicly associated yourself with Dartmouth College and fear you may do considerable damage to the important cash flow provided that school from philanthropists. If Dartmouth is on His list( he would not know as he chooses to distance himself from selection of recipient institutions and charities- leaves it in the hands of prominent Wall St.lawyers, bankers and tax experts)your utterances of idiocy (you can use it) may cause thunder to roar and Dartmouth's budget needing re-alignment in a neggie direction. Just a heads up MM. Re Phil: this fine gentleman of principal and moral fiber has had disagreements with decent folks in past, I expect, and aware good, honest debate over disagreement will culminate with a very solid, positive agreement. "reckless" is simply your application to a non-existent transaction. Why do you persist with such crazy posts ?
SLC

Falls Church, VA

#320 Mar 31, 2013
MaltaMon keeps ranting on and on about Brad's site being a hive of child pornography. Apparently, he is unable to convince the legal beagles at Google, the Los Angeles Police, the LA County Sheriff's Department, or the FBI of his claims. Maybe he should get the idea that his claim may be seriously in error.
MaltaMon

Thomasville, PA

#321 Mar 31, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
Rant on Maltamon, your child porn argument is laughable, tell that to Google, or to anyone else. You keep repeating the same baseless argument about which I keep repeating that only an idiot or someone with a dirty mind like yours sees it as child porn, especially since you are the only one who thinks so, nobody else does.
Meanwhile the only "dirty little secret" that has been revealed is your condonement of the abuse of young girls and children. It is you who should disappear out of shame after your lying posts and your conddonement of child abuse.
Child pornography, as I said, is serious business these days. VERY serious business. Only those who find it amusing can possibly laugh at the sexual exploitation of innocent children that is at its core. Only those who enjoy it would possibly find it amusing. So go ahead and laugh. And go on denying what you have done. Your activity is criminal under present statutes. You are no longer able to access and to enjoy child pornography in the obvious manner to which you were once accustomed, Zuiko. Sadly, for all your ignorance, stupidity, and volatile temperament, your defensive outrage toward those who point this out gives you away. You know what you did. You are aware that what you posted was child pornography. And it will have been your undoing. You will come to regret that single act perhaps more than anything you have ever done. Your chance to distance yourself from it has long expired. Instead, you persist in your ludicrous, preposterous defense against the law and reality. You deserve whatever is coming to you.
MaltaMon

Thomasville, PA

#322 Mar 31, 2013
And coyote, your own persistence in defending your master as would any trained and obedient lapdog is not going to help you, either. You should rethink your association with this (now) known distributor of child pornography. Re-read his attack on Phil of several hours ago. Therein lies the essence of this master of yours, this unbridled child predator attempting, within the narrow parameters of his intelligence and cunning, to pass for a heterosexual adult crusader AGAINST all he stands for and has done in his life. Why you continue to defend him is becoming increasingly obvious. You're one of them.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#323 Mar 31, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Child pornography, as I said, is serious business these days. VERY serious business. Only those who find it amusing can possibly laugh at the sexual exploitation of innocent children that is at its core. Only those who enjoy it would possibly find it amusing. So go ahead and laugh. And go on denying what you have done. Your activity is criminal under present statutes. You are no longer able to access and to enjoy child pornography in the obvious manner to which you were once accustomed, Zuiko. Sadly, for all your ignorance, stupidity, and volatile temperament, your defensive outrage toward those who point this out gives you away. You know what you did. You are aware that what you posted was child pornography. And it will have been your undoing. You will come to regret that single act perhaps more than anything you have ever done. Your chance to distance yourself from it has long expired. Instead, you persist in your ludicrous, preposterous defense against the law and reality. You deserve whatever is coming to you.
Rant on, if you think anyone is taking your outrageous claims seriously you are deluding yourself. Meanwhile you have no defense against your support of child abuse, and everyone is accusing you of that.
My "chance to distance yourself from it has long expired" is laughable since it applies to you, not me.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#324 Mar 31, 2013
grow up MM- after all- you have a re-union to attend. I understand the majority of addicts blame all for the addiction and exclude themselves- those who attain living clean status accept it was of their own doing. Suggest you should take heed and deal with your addiction to perversions including fantasy to support YOUR "poor me" emotion. The noose is tightening on you but your unaware and "care less!"- well- we care and want you to rejoin normal society---maybe someone at the reunion will help....
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#325 Mar 31, 2013
coyote wrote:
grow up MM- after all- you have a re-union to attend. I understand the majority of addicts blame all for the addiction and exclude themselves- those who attain living clean status accept it was of their own doing. Suggest you should take heed and deal with your addiction to perversions including fantasy to support YOUR "poor me" emotion. The noose is tightening on you but your unaware and "care less!"- well- we care and want you to rejoin normal society---maybe someone at the reunion will help....
Do any drugs cause illiteracy? I suppose you are speaking from recent experience, since you can spell better after taking drugs.

When did you decide to stop?

Jest kidding.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#326 Mar 31, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any drugs cause illiteracy? I suppose you are speaking from recent experience, since you can spell better after taking drugs.
When did you decide to stop?
Jest kidding.
Your deluded insane friend Molly can probably tell you better about it. His gibberish sick posts are those of a pervert under the influence of drugs.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#327 Mar 31, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Your deluded insane friend Molly can probably tell you better about it. His gibberish sick posts are those of a pervert under the influence of drugs.
Under something for sure !The addiction to perversion is a known but the ravings about master/servant is a bit unnerving I think- Large-is servitude part of the "cult" you embrace ? Such rants smell horribly of drug abuse cases reported on the news.... interesting- dual(possibly more) addicted ! Sir Paul...Dartmouth College....foreign service--etc.--OMG !!
MaltaMon

Merchantville, NJ

#328 Mar 31, 2013
coyote wrote:
grow up MM- after all- you have a re-union to attend. I understand the majority of addicts blame all for the addiction and exclude themselves- those who attain living clean status accept it was of their own doing. Suggest you should take heed and deal with your addiction to perversions including fantasy to support YOUR "poor me" emotion. The noose is tightening on you but your unaware and "care less!"- well- we care and want you to rejoin normal society---maybe someone at the reunion will help....
Oh, please! Surely you can find something less silly to say. Lol.. You telling me to grow up is as unwittingly ironic as a man can become. You are the most childish 60 year-old I have ever come across in any medium. And you are boring me to tears, Tinkerbell. Ultimately, obsequious milquetoasts who believe themselves to be nothing of the sort are delusional and pitiable. You actually come,across better rimming Zuiko on these pages than pretending that you actually have chatacter and a mind of your own.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#329 Mar 31, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, please! Surely you can find something less silly to say. Lol.. You telling me to grow up is as unwittingly ironic as a man can become. You are the most childish 60 year-old I have ever come across in any medium. And you are boring me to tears, Tinkerbell. Ultimately, obsequious milquetoasts who believe themselves to be nothing of the sort are delusional and pitiable. You actually come,across better rimming Zuiko on these pages than pretending that you actually have chatacter and a mind of your own.
Talking to yourself again, Molly?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#330 Apr 1, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, please! Surely you can find something less silly to say. Lol.. You telling me to grow up is as unwittingly ironic as a man can become. You are the most childish 60 year-old I have ever come across in any medium. And you are boring me to tears, Tinkerbell. Ultimately, obsequious milquetoasts who believe themselves to be nothing of the sort are delusional and pitiable. You actually come,across better rimming Zuiko on these pages than pretending that you actually have chatacter and a mind of your own.
Most of his comments are pretty pointless. I often skip them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Of Nursing/midwifery ABIA form is on sal... Sat adsfasd 1
News Taylor Swift deserves the leadership praise she... Sat IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 12
News Columbia Academy teaches more than classroom le... Sat MaltaMon 13
MaltaMon outed once again! (Feb '13) Sat Bob LeBob 85
School Of Nursing ABEOKUTA form is still on sal... Sat RobN 6
More from around the web