MaltaMon

Newark, DE

#224 Mar 11, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
I have ALREADY answered you and gave you all the evidence. I will repeat it again in another post tomorrow because I have no more time to waste today. I am not 24/7 on this site as you seem to be, which is one evidence that you are obsessed with naked boys, and thus a pedophile. So it will be a long list of clear proof about everything I said about you, including that you are a liar, a projectionist, a homosexual, a pedophile, supporter of child and female abuse, insane, and all your other projectionist accusations against me, without producing any proof, except lies and distorted facts, as I explained above.
Meanwhile we want to see the REAL proof, without malicious distortion of facts, from you about the accusations you have made against several other posters here, not just me. As you can see from their posts everyone is waiting.
He hasn't. He hasn't. It' all bullshit. Zuiko is a pathological liar. If he'd had it he would've posted it, as promised. But he hasn't. And he won't. Because there is none. Whatever he posts instead is just to stall. But the stalling will be endless, because he won't in the end produce what he said he would by yesterday. Just a liar.

Phil

UK

#226 Mar 12, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Or a caring adult who finds child abuse repulsive and abhorrent, as all mature, well-adjusted adults do. Did he "condemn" it or even suggest that the author of that filth stop posting it? No. It obviously is fine with him to depict children as naked with naked men, and anally raped by those naked men.
More of those detailed descriptions you get off on.
Most people just use words like indecent, or just graphic.
Phil

London, UK

#227 Mar 12, 2013
For someone who is keen on seeing evidence from Zuiko to back up his claims you will note there has not been one shred of evidence to back up the allegation of the rape of a minor after making such an accusation so publicly, in the wrong place and in the wrong way.
MaltaMon

Cherry Hill, NJ

#229 Mar 17, 2013
Hope this thread is dead, too.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#231 Mar 18, 2013
Phil wrote:
For someone who is keen on seeing evidence from Zuiko to back up his claims you will note there has not been one shred of evidence to back up the allegation of the rape of a minor after making such an accusation so publicly, in the wrong place and in the wrong way.
that ain't rocket science Phil. It is just Zuiko's brilliant method of exposing what you state in the above caption....so effective for rational folks to comprehend the situation. Just a glimpse of Z's brilliance. Why it is likely if Z and KM had made any effort Bush & Cheney would have admitted the WMD hoax and the Iraqui folks would be still celebrating a lot of b'days no longer applicable...
MaltaMon

Jamison, PA

#232 Mar 18, 2013
Lol. What utter nonsense. There isn't the slightest thing about Zuiko that can be described honestly as "Brilliant". Go stroke each other. Give each other HIV. Who cares what you silly ninnies think? It's all a hideous (given your age, among other reasons)display of mutual gratification. If any of you were alone here, you'd disappear from the thread like dew on a warm summer morning. Wipe the jizz off the floor before you zip up, Boyz.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#233 Mar 18, 2013
Molly- "who cares"- well for sure Tink does and would like to know you would consider getting treatment for your deteriorating condition which is causing you to fall deeper into your pedo nightmare and like many addicts- reveal a lack of honesty in what you post....
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#234 Mar 18, 2013
Sorry. Not interested. Go to hell, Sweetheart.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#235 Mar 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Lol. What utter nonsense. There isn't the slightest thing about Zuiko that can be described honestly as "Brilliant". Go stroke each other. Give each other HIV. Who cares what you silly ninnies think? It's all a hideous (given your age, among other reasons)display of mutual gratification. If any of you were alone here, you'd disappear from the thread like dew on a warm summer morning. Wipe the jizz off the floor before you zip up, Boyz.
Your gay fantasies do not impress anyone.
MaltaMon

Wilmington, DE

#236 Mar 19, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Your gay fantasies do not impress anyone.
Not accurate, is it? Well then, describe a circle jerk for me. I've never seen one, FA***T.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#237 Mar 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Not accurate, is it? Well then, describe a circle jerk for me. I've never seen one, FA***T.
To Zuiko: nor have I but just assumed it to be a jerk walking around in a circle--- I am convinced I have read posts from a circle jerk but that is the extent.... don't waste your time on Molly's instructions as quite sure my description is correct...obviously she sees one daily...
Phil

London, UK

#238 Mar 19, 2013
coyote wrote:
<quoted text> To Zuiko: nor have I but just assumed it to be a jerk walking around in a circle--- I am convinced I have read posts from a circle jerk but that is the extent.... don't waste your time on Molly's instructions as quite sure my description is correct...obviously she sees one daily...
He is rather wandering around in circles making the same arguments but getting increasingly stroppy because nobody is buying it, hence the 'f**k off' and the 'f****t', etc.
Sad, really.
You have to feel sorry for him.
Or is that pity?

Location hidden

#239 Mar 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> Not accurate, is it? Well then, describe a circle jerk for me. I've never seen one, FA***T.
You've never seen one and yet you describe it in detail. Your lies and perversions are coming out in the open all the time. Your posts unmistakebly show that you are a homo and a pervert.

Location hidden

#240 Mar 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
Who said it is not accurate, only someone like you would know. So it is no use asking me because I am not into these kind of perversions as you are.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#241 Mar 19, 2013
Let's assume maltaculta did not mail ALL its' revered Braino, for clearing clogged brains, to Large's momma and let us hope lL's momma peeks over his shoulder and reads some of MM's recent posts( U know-2 yrs being recent) then for certain she will not force lL to intake the malta self endorsed remedy.... jest hopin'..
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#242 Mar 19, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never seen one and yet you describe it in detail. Your lies and perversions are coming out in the open all the time. Your posts unmistakebly show that you are a homo and a pervert.
b but you said it was not impressive, which means I must have got something wrong. no, in fact, I have never seen one. but if some of my details about it are correct, as you say, well, then, you must know. now that's impressive. another admission of gayness from Zweetgo . you must write a guide to gay sex for your readers. circle jerk
should go under J for jerk off, comma circle
MaltaMon

Riverton, NJ

#243 Mar 19, 2013
unlike your friend, you know exactly what I meant. now how is that? and what did I get wrong in describing a circle jerk? what did I get right? you little pansy.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#244 Mar 19, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it is not accurate, only someone like you would know. So it is no use asking me because I am not into these kind of perversions as you are.
You say the same thing over and over again. You really do have to rely on me and MaltaMon to think of something new to say don't you?

Location hidden

#245 Mar 19, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> b but you said it was not impressive, which means I must have got something wrong. no, in fact, I have never seen one. but if some of my details about it are correct, as you say, well, then, you must know. now that's impressive. another admission of gayness from Zweetgo . you must write a guide to gay sex for your readers. circle jerk
should go under J for jerk off, comma circle
Your lies do not impress anyone either. I never said that your descriptions were correct, but that they were detailed descriptions from someone who must have experienced them, as you obviously have.
Also, saying that your descriptions are not impressive means that no one is impressed by them or enjoys reading them, except perverts like you.
So another failed try for you to project your filth onto others.

Location hidden

#246 Mar 19, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the same thing over and over again. You really do have to rely on me and MaltaMon to think of something new to say don't you?
Yes sure, boy, at least I'm glad that you agree with what I have said. And that even you, his most faithful servant and lapdog, is beginning to see through his dirty schemes. Glad you're making some progress, boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Your School Still Have A Mandated Shower R... (Apr '14) 11 hr MohammaMon 60
Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Les... (Sep '12) 11 hr John Bull 2,181
More from around the web