I'm a senior in high school. How can ...

I'm a senior in high school. How can I help pay for a college e...

There are 25 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 25, 2007, titled I'm a senior in high school. How can I help pay for a college e.... In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

From working after school and saving your earnings, to researching grants and scholarships online or at the library, to taking full advantage of education tax credits, a high school student can do much to help ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SLC

Arlington, VA

#21 Apr 13, 2013
Bob and MaltaMon hijack yet another thread with their ongoing hot war.
MaltaMon

Medford, NJ

#22 Apr 13, 2013
Yes, that is an enormously accurate, fair-minded opinion and assessment of what has been done to this student's earnest thread. If you read carefully both Bob's statements and mine--or rather, if you DON'T read what they say at all and merely tote up the number of words they contain and the amount of space they cover--it becomes obvious that Bob and I, morally, are equally destructive and disrespectful. Of course, your bag is Physics, "Docteur" SLC. And there are elements of a man's reason that are derived from temperament and caprice, and which thereby defy the laws of science.
Bonb

Ch√Ęteauguay, Canada

#23 Apr 13, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Does Bob have any proof, little ignorant boy?
Do you or MalturdMon have any proof of anything you post, little ignorant turd?
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#25 Apr 19, 2013
Isn't calling yourself Bonb just so hilarious?
MaltaMon

New Castle, DE

#26 Aug 11, 2013
annon wrote:
"Second, work part time during school and full time during the summer. Working before and during college is a great way to gain experience, build your resume and pay for college. Most students can earn $5,000 to $10,000 per year with a part-time job or college work-study program. This will go a long way toward paying for college."
If you a boy, get hold of MaltaMon in Pennsylvania.(you can link to him via Topix) Visit him there, or he will fly out to your place.
All you have to do is pretend to be his son, and model and pose nude for him, or do PE exercises in T-shirt and shorty shorts in bare feet, or let him watch you shower nude.
You can pretend to have been bad, call him "Dad" and ask him to give you a bare-bottom spanking.
Whatever you choose, he pays well, and the money can go for college. One of his "sons" is already paying for his education at McGill in Montreal.
And who is this "annon" who hijacked and revived this old abandoned thread and, as he has with dozens of other old abandoned threads, transformed it into a "Bob" thread in 2013?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Education Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barefoot PE (Mar '14) 4 hr Whitgift naughty ... 136
Does Your School Still Have A Mandated Shower R... (Apr '14) 4 hr Whitgift naked Cr... 153
PE lessons (Feb '13) 4 hr Whitgift nude Cro... 63
News O'Bama for the day, president marks St. Patrick... (Mar '12) 4 hr Daring Junior Whi... 198
Bob: Were Boys Forced to Attend School Swim Les... (Sep '12) 4 hr Whitgift Nackt Cr... 2,284
Up To Date E22-192 Dumps Exam Demo 13 hr Abc 2
Delta-Foundations of HPE Storage Solutions HPE0... 14 hr Vern 1
More from around the web