Mitt Romney booed in NAACP speech

Mitt Romney booed in NAACP speech

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Jul 11, 2012, titled Mitt Romney booed in NAACP speech. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

HOUSTON Wading into President Obama's most supportive constituency on Tuesday, Republican Mitt Romney told members of the nation's oldest civil rights organization that he would be a better president than Obama for black families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!
Romney booed by massive crowd at NAACP after saying he would repeal the constitutionally upheld OBAMACARE. Romney was visibly taken aback as he stumbled all over himself to try and find a response… LOL, I love it!
How stupid was he to bring that up; his advisers are not serving him well. Blacks and Latinos will come out in mass to re-elect our Osama-killing President.
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/07/mit...
Attention moron cow patty!!! Breaking News Just For You...The lord marshal b. h. obama will NOT be speaking at the NAACP. In other words Mitt Romney whether booed by morons in the crowd or not gets the respect for showing up and having the balls to talk about a HUGE TAX. That probably upset those in the crowd whose knowledge of the issue does not extend beyond the word, "Free." BTW, What's unemployment amongst blacks? 16-32%? What's going on in Chicago, Obama's Turf? Killings up 36% this year, rampant fear, unemployment, gangbangers, drugs and all the filth that marxism is known for. I thought blacks would be inspired not to act like fools with a black POTUS? Yepper they're still angry...at someone. Perhaps it's the democRat Party they should be angry with. Perhaps it's the lily whites and uncle toms like jackson and sharpton in the democRat Party who have been profiting off blacks and keeping them down...with the same old promises election after election, I mean it's all coming to a head...Obviously the enemy of freedom is the lily white marxist democRat...don't ya think? BTW2 There is a post I wrote to you which you consistently fail to respond to...I'm waiting for a reply...What's wrong? Running short on cowardly spins these days?
BTW...Romney received a standing-o at end of speech...GFY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bankruptcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tuesday is Twa's Day Tue LibertyF-ck 1
News Rick Siskey estate auction brings in more than ... Jul 23 Wise Owl 1
News Stephan Condodemetraky, president of Dusty Old ... Jul 22 Rpmx 4
News Newnan lawyer suspended for 6 months (Nov '14) Jul 19 op greylord 34
News U.S. Marshals arrest man in Madison for attempt... Jul 18 ORAZIO Corrupt 8
News Stone's Cove Kitbar closes in Bel Air Jul 12 EGG 1
News Charlottesville businessman who admitted to ste... May '17 bert 1
More from around the web