Former chief of Anglo Irish Bank arre...

Former chief of Anglo Irish Bank arrested, charged with fraud

There are 26 comments on the Coast Reporter story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Former chief of Anglo Irish Bank arrested, charged with fraud. In it, Coast Reporter reports that:

This photo of Dec. 10, 2011 shows former chairman of Anglo-Irish Bank Sean FitzPatrick in Dublin Ireland who has been arrested by fraud squad officers investigating financial irregularities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coast Reporter.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IrA will never cave

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Aug 12, 2012
Mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>You know FA about Britain and Ireland. Ireland will always have British influence and Britain will always have Irish influence. Now butt out and mind your own.
Never, you are on a US blog site and I will speak my mind, many, many Americans feel the IRA is fighting a just cause.
Chuchulain

Dublin, Ireland

#22 Aug 12, 2012
IrA will never cave wrote:
<quoted text> Never, you are on a US blog site and I will speak my mind, many, many Americans feel the IRA is fighting a just cause.
We don't give a f/uck what you cuntoids think. Keep your fat noses out.
IrA will never cave

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Aug 12, 2012
Chuchulain wrote:
<quoted text>We don't give a f/uck what you cuntoids think. Keep your fat noses out.
Well I have a news flash for you, the UK is the US's bitch....we say jump, you say "how high?" So if enough Americans clamor for the Brits to get out of Ireland, it WILL happen.
Declan O Church Roof

Ashtead, UK

#24 Aug 12, 2012
IrA will never cave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have a news flash for you, the UK is the US's bitch....we say jump, you say "how high?" So if enough Americans clamor for the Brits to get out of Ireland, it WILL happen.
What about all the paddies in Britain? Are you proposing an ethnic apartheid? How do you think that's going to work? You dribbling fuckwit.
Paddy O Lawnmowerthief

UK

#25 Aug 12, 2012
we don't care what you bogus plastic paddies and your Kenyan president think. The British are not "In Ireland" anyway, but the 6 counties are part of the UK . AND they have a majority that says they want to stay. That's democracy, not a thing known to certain bogus posers and fakes .
test

Scarborough, Canada

#26 Aug 12, 2012
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bankruptcy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trade panel says low-cost solar imports hurt US... 1 hr Memo from Turner 2
News Mastermind Toys expanding across Canada despite... Wed We Be Toys man 1
News No pay raises for Arch bosses (Jul '16) Sep 1 Augie 10
News Newnan lawyer suspended for 6 months (Nov '14) Aug 25 kosher nostra 36
News U.S. Marshals arrest man in Madison for attempt... Aug 24 indict Adelson 10
News Ford May Be In Trouble Aug '17 Mark-Dayton 1
News California wants to force taxpayers to subsidiz... (Jun '15) Aug '17 C Kersey 41
More from around the web